Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Be Gone Evil rash!- Default Replacement (stars) for Good Witches in 3 colors+invisible

by Merkaba Posted 19th Apr 2009 at 12:52 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2012 at 10:13 AM by Merkaba : adding new package

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 2:29 PM
Thank you so so much for the white stars. I will download it as soon as it starts working for me :D

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 3:01 AM
I downloaded the white one; I think it would look the best on the most skintones and I can't wait to try it out in the game.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 10:09 AM
Looks splendid. Thank you.
Banned
#5 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 9:07 AM
I must admit, I don't usually play witches. What does the original rash look like?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
I must admit, I don't usually play witches. What does the original rash look like?

hm.. those are silly yellow spots. in my opinion it looks like some kind of skin disease x_X
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:16 PM
wow i love this idea. im going to download it as soon as my game starts working again. but i was wondering where you got the makeup and hair for the girl with blue hair. please respond thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aimeegirl02
wow i love this idea. im going to download it as soon as my game starts working again. but i was wondering where you got the makeup and hair for the girl with blue hair. please respond thanks.

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=242642 for the lips
http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=192207 for eyeshadow
http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...n=profile;u=367 browse her topics for hair
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd May 2009 at 6:09 PM
thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:07 AM
I played with my first witch today and i was kinda disappointed when i first saw those ugly yellow spots :/

So i rushed on MTS2 to see if there was a way to fix that and i found your upload!

Thx a lot for your great work
Mad Poster
#11 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 11:45 PM
I really didn't like the Maxis witch skins. I'd much prefer them to look normal. Thanks a lot for the invisible one. Now to find out how to remove the evil skin.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 12:14 AM
I just bought Apartment Life the other day, and immediately I ran to replace the evil witch skin, though I was disappointed by the lack of options in this. I guess everyone's now off playing Sims 3. I was wondering why the heck the good witch was yellowy. Now I know. Thanks for the invisible mesh. I'm looking forward to seeing it in the game!
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 12:37 AM
Can you make these skin replacements for bad witches? I'd like the white one for my good witches but I wanted the black one for my bad witches.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims 2 bodyshop
Can you make these skin replacements for bad witches? I'd like the white one for my good witches but I wanted the black one for my bad witches.

Sorry but I no longer provide updates for TS2
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Merkaba
Sorry but I no longer provide updates for TS2
Oh ok. I 'll live.
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 11:45 PM
Whoops, I downloaded MORE than ONE skin but all that's on my game is white star face paint. Sorry I didn't listen.
Good job by the way!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 1:56 PM
To get to the point ... YES! Out, out, damn spots! I used the invisible overlay.