Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dover, Delaware TAA21

by intel1397 Posted 12th Apr 2009 at 6:54 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 12:53 PM
WOW ! This house is sooo gorgeous ! I have the feeling I can hear the birds singing in the trees ! Thanks for it
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 11:18 AM
wow i really like this house well lookin forward to the sims 3 its comin out in uk june 5 cant wait
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th May 2009 at 7:43 PM
I love the majority of the America tours but there is one part that seem to be ache my brain and that is the garage man. Everything else is awesome but a home with no garage just doesn't feel right.......
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th May 2009 at 9:54 PM
I love your houses, they're taking up my entire neighborhood! But I do agree with Sagiluv1, it could use a garage.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th May 2009 at 4:25 AM
Love this home. You have great skills at designing. Thanks for all the great downloads
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 2:12 AM
I was searching for a UD football jersey and typed in Delaware. I was stunned that something actually came up! Finally, a little love for the first state! This is going right into my game! :lovestruc

It's pretty much exactly what you see in Dover, although the windows might be a bit too modern depending on where in Dover you are. It looks a bit like my Grandma and Grandpa's house in Dover.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 12:03 AM
Too bad you are shown as not having been here for a long time. Even after all these years, I find your houses useful and very attractive. They are great re routing issues, the ones I have can be easily adapted for open-concept plans and expansions without messing up the charm of the house (and I would guess that most, if not all, of this series is the same way), you don't rely on loads of CC (I stay away from houses with long lists of CC ... I don't like overloading my DL folder for one house), and the house does capture the charm of the houses in the state it represents. Wherever you are, thank you for these fine houses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 8:22 PM
thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 6:43 PM
I was born and raised in Delaware, and when I went away to college and people asked where I was from, their reply to "Delaware" was usually, "What state is that in?" So thanks for giving Delaware a little love with this pretty house!