Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Open Me Windows & Double Colonial Door

by leefish Posted 13th Apr 2009 at 4:59 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2011 at 11:16 AM by leesester : Credited Pixelhates walls

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 5:06 PM
woooot! thank you. i love this set.
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 5:39 PM
superb work lee, i LOVE these! :lovestruc thankies!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 5:55 PM
OOOOH! Great Job Lee!! I love it

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:15 PM
I don't even have to request stuff, you just make all the stuff I want!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:59 PM
Very nice. Thank you!
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 12:45 AM
Would it be possible to make a arch version of the new Double Colonial Door? If so i would be very grateful.
Inventor
#8 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 3:29 AM
I Love more choices! Thank you!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 7:33 AM
Oh so useful and beautiful set ! I love the tall window and the double colonial door ! Thanks a lot for creating those for us
Instructor
#10 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 7:43 AM
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 6:07 AM
I LOVE these! Especially the door! Thank you muchly!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:56 PM
Great work. Thank you so much for sharing.

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:34 AM
good stuff leesester. i second the double colonial arch. and also a three-pane OpenMe would be amazing.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thatoneguy1592
good stuff leesester. i second the double colonial arch. and also a three-pane OpenMe would be amazing.

hmm, the double arch is already up (check my profile) and I will do a three pane sure.
First gotta make some stuff for TS3 I promised a friend

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
#15 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:42 PM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Scholar
#16 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:05 PM
Leesester: Apparently the Colonial Double Door has no files inside the archive, according to a WinRAR error message that popped up.

But then files with the names "Double Colonial Door Straight" and "Double Colonial Door Diagonal" also appeared. So I'm not sure if that is a real error message or not.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Nut
Leesester: Apparently the Colonial Double Door has no files inside the archive, according to a WinRAR error message that popped up.

But then files with the names "Double Colonial Door Straight" and "Double Colonial Door Diagonal" also appeared. So I'm not sure if that is a real error message or not.

Hi Kaila, I just checked - no messages popped up when downloading any of the rars - must be site gremlins I guess.... but thanks for flagging it up - better safe than sorry.

Lee

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 7:21 PM
Zounds! Sir, you have done it again! My favorite window on two tiles, many thanks. Greywolf3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 11:12 PM
Wonderful! I needed the double colonial door for a house I'm building, so this is amazing. Thank you very much!
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 3:02 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 7:24 PM
I really like your stuff. I am glad you are still making Sims2 stuff.
This is not a request just a hint really, did you ever think of making a set with the tall arched window that is I think from the base game, not sure since I started with Double Deluxe?
Thank you for all you have made.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 4:05 PM
@Wolfenblu - I am not sure which window you mean. If you mean the Lafenetre (the arched top one with and without shutters) then I made a couple of add-ons for that - and tbudgett (here on MTS) made a whole set of matching things.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 11:51 PM
That is the one, I don't know how I missed it. I found it, thanks, I wanted the shorter one. Recently we lost our sims computer, not sure if it can be recovered, so I am installing everything on our new Computer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:36 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 7:50 PM
Thanks
Page 1 of 2