Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Liu Mei Fei

by vindicatedmess Posted 27th Apr 2009 at 7:47 PM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 7:53 PM
She's so lovely! Amazing work! Thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 7:54 PM
Thank you so much for making her! She's really cute and I've been needing more diverse sims to add to my neighborhood for a while now!

=)
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 8:21 PM
She's beautiful! Thanks!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Banned
#5 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 10:52 PM
She looks great! Thanks so much for your hard work
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 11:03 PM
Aww she's so Beautiful and the Poem is too. Really unique, thank you for sharing
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:43 AM
She is so pretty! Definitely gunna have to download this one!

She dances in a ring of fire, and throws off the challenge with a shrug.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:12 AM
wow! this is great! too bad she declines her suitors :P

please make more asian sims like her

korean, japanese or chinese :]
Mad Poster
#9 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:34 AM
She's gorgeous ! Thanks
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 5:32 PM
Stunning!!

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 2:40 AM
Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to put her in my game. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st May 2009 at 1:22 AM
Oh be still my hart.. if but for a moment you were still by my side.. I close my eyes and remember your foot steps upon the oceans endless tide.

she's breath taking... Very well done its....It's like you took a peace of my memory and
well... wow!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:16 AM
WOW! She is amazing! Really realistic! Great job! BTW I LOVE her eyes!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th May 2009 at 8:59 PM
I'm a chinese girl, I think this beauty's name should be Liu Yi Fei~

maybe I'm wrong, but your sims really looks like Liu Yi Fei who is a hollywood chinese star.

By the way, you make some chinese character on the photo, do you know what is that characters mean? one of those means "get out of here! little kitty!" I don't think it is right~
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th May 2009 at 9:01 PM
I forgot something to tell you in the last comment, the other chinese characters on your photo means"you are too ugly!"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th May 2009 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pandorasmagic
I'm a chinese girl, I think this beauty's name should be Liu Yi Fei~

maybe I'm wrong, but your sims really looks like Liu Yi Fei who is a hollywood chinese star.

By the way, you make some chinese character on the photo, do you know what is that characters mean? one of those means "get out of here! little kitty!" I don't think it is right~

Yeah I know, it's supposed to be, but I didn't want to fix her up a bit more because other people have requested her to stay the same. So I just made her an Other Sim. Yeah, I just got those fonts on Dafont.com, I don't know what they mean, sorry, if I offend anyone!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th May 2009 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vindicatedmess
Yeah I know, it's supposed to be, but I didn't want to fix her up a bit more because other people have requested her to stay the same. So I just made her an Other Sim. Yeah, I just got those fonts on Dafont.com, I don't know what they mean, sorry, if I offend anyone!

You didn't offend anyone, I mean I just wish you could make the photo better. If you want, you can ps some other chinese character instead on the photo, for example, 刘亦菲, that is her chinese name, 小龙女, one role's name she played in the movie, 小燕子, the other role's name etc, I just want to help.
and thanx, I downloaded her, she is amazing.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 14th May 2009 at 10:23 AM
I like her very much.
She`s very cute!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:24 PM
she is amazing thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 10:37 AM
She looks cute! x'3

Nyappy! A tips: watch House, I love it x) Tiramisu! And yeah, I know this isn't relating to my name, but japanese music are wonderful! <3
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:45 AM
OMG So beautiful! Wonderful, Excellent! Lovely! THANKS

-:¦:-•:*imissfruity1013*:•-:¦:-
º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:25 PM
great work on her! love the eyes and mouth, so realistic!
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:27 PM
'get out of here little kitty'
ahahahahha nice one pandorasmagic hahah
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 7:47 AM
Wow an asian sim with eyes that actually LOOK asian, not just the caucasian style eyes tilted slantwise as most people do. Thank you for this! She is stunning.
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 3:59 PM
Hola!
Very good work on Liu Mei. I think she looks very real. I´m not a creator, but I never imagined how hard was to create a sim celebrity before watching your Jessica Biel´s video on youtube. Thanks a lot.
Page 1 of 2