Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sit-A-Spell Shop

by amariswiccan Posted 26th Apr 2009 at 4:23 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:30 AM
Very nicely done, thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 2:22 PM
May i suggest you re-make this with less expansion pack/stuff pack requirements?
Numenor's AGS will help. Download at http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=250555

Check my creations! http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=2248130
The Portuguese simmers group! Clicky!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 2:57 PM Last edited by draven427 : 26th Apr 2009 at 3:04 PM. Reason: I wrote the wrong comment to this person.
I want to say thanks. This will make a nice little spot for one of my witches.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 8:21 PM
I love this. You are so great. We all need a place to get our Pagan items.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 8:31 PM Last edited by amariswiccan : 27th Apr 2009 at 4:11 AM. Reason: typo drove me nuts
Glad you all like the little shop. It really does work best as a sim owned business. But that could just be me. lol

Quote: Originally posted by tutujoy2
We all need a place to get our Pagan items.

I have lots more pagan items, I generally just use them in my game, maybe I will share.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd May 2009 at 1:55 PM
hmmm... like this shop, want this shop. But have almost no stuff packs, and ain't about to get them, they're way too expensive considering what's in them.
what'll happen if I put this in my game? flashing blue objects? Game explosion?
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 7:19 PM
[QUOTE=I/D]hmmm... like this shop, want this shop. But have almost no stuff packs, and ain't about to get them, they're way too expensive considering what's in them.

then you haven't been to a good electronics store but some overcharging game store. the difference is huge.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 2:40 AM
Awesome, nice work - can never have too many magic shops lol ;D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 3:16 AM
Ya know the book shelf is base game compatible Its just a re color, and the rug looks to be a re-color too any chance of loading them separately with anything else that is base game? Also where did you get the bottles? the green ones that look like poision bottles?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th May 2012 at 9:03 AM
There's a book series who's main character's mother runs an occult shop called sit-a-spell XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 1:03 PM
ID- Sorry about the use of all the stuff packs. They just had so much stuff! Lol. Not sure you need them all, but I can't remember.

Dobriel- Thanks so much! Glad you like it!

Begoth- The bottles must have come with one of the games because I haven't taken the time to download anything.

Amaya-Really? Cool!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 3:22 AM
Hi, I have a question. How did you put the regents on the shelves? One accidentally got removed and I can't put it back, the game only lets me put it on the floor.