Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Avian Jacket

by Cilogy Posted 28th Apr 2009 at 9:14 PM - Updated 23rd Apr 2011 at 7:20 AM by Cilogy

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:34 PM
Fantastic work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
Fantastic work!

Wow, its great to get a comment from the one and only Fresh-Prince. Thanks man, I adore your cars!
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cilogy
Wow, its great to get a comment from the one and only Fresh-Prince. Thanks man, I adore your cars!

Why thank you!

I myself have to admit that I really do like your clothes. There is barely enough clothes for men in the game, and I love the personality you put into your clothes!

So, well done! Keep up the amazing work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:04 PM
Why thank you!

I myself have to admit that I really do like your clothes. There is barely enough clothes for men in the game, and I love the personality you put into your clothes!

So, well done! Keep up the amazing work!

That's cool, there's more where that came from; I'll probably making more clothes all summer.

Also, I'm just curious, what do you mean by character?
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:14 PM
Sorry for spamming your thread.

What I meant is that your clothes have a unique and good look to them, like in a way you can tell that you made the clothes, like a trademark. I meant it in a very good way,lol.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:24 PM
F A N C Y !!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:34 PM
Sorry for spamming your thread.

What I meant is that your clothes have a unique and good look to them, like in a way you can tell that you made the clothes, like a trademark. I meant it in a very good way,lol.

Yeah I know you meant well

I have nothing against spamming, in fact I don't even consider your post spam. Fresh-Prince, you are probably one of my favorite creators in the entire TS2 community. I always enjoy people who give me feedback on my stuff. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:44 PM
I must agree, I think you've been putting out some nice clothing for the male sims. This looks like your best yet. Please keep it up so my male simscan expand their wardrobes!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:54 PM
Wow, gorgeous, I love it ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:04 PM
This has been my favorite creation so far. I will also be releasing a TRUCK LOAD of nice looking suits and polo outfits over the next month or so.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:14 PM
Nice twist on an aviator jacket--thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:24 PM
Wow! Just wow!

You're pretty talented at this. Nice job!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:34 PM
Yo! This is great! I been looking for a Indiana Jones jacket this is it.

Смерть одного человека трагизм, смерть миллионов статистика - Иосиф Сталин
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:44 PM
Neat work! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:54 PM
I really like that these clothes are normal, you know? Something you'd see someone wearing as they walk down the street. I wish I saw more clothing like this for my male sims. Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 1:43 AM
Very handsome. I love it!
And thank you for including the mesh. It is much appreciated.
Fabulous work, dahling.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 11:45 PM
Classy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 12:59 AM
Thank you so much for including the mesh. Great work on the jackets!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 8:42 PM
This is very similar to my favorite jacket in real life, and I like that Sim me can have one as well.