Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fallout Fencing -- Updated June 23, 2009

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 10th May 2009 at 10:48 PM - Updated 24th Jun 2009 at 1:43 AM by bluetexasbonnie

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th May 2009 at 11:52 PM
looks good, thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:43 AM
I totally hate those floor edge! so thank you -- looks great.

Flux has left the building -- the popups on every page have finally driven her away. She can be found in Cinnabar.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th May 2009 at 1:12 AM
Yes! The floor edging you did is so good looking.
Scholar
#5 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:06 AM
These are absolutely totally perfect looking. I really appreciate edge hiding fences and these are really useful forms and textures.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th May 2009 at 11:55 AM
thank you so much for your fallout themed downloads, love the game and the ambience will surely add to the sims too
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:18 PM
Gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th May 2009 at 9:09 AM
I, too, hate the floor edging! I wish all fences had a lip to hide it.
These look great and I can't wait to try these in game.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 13th May 2009 at 12:45 AM
So neat! Thank you for uploading it
I love industrial building and totally needed this kind of fencing.
Inventor
#10 Old 13th May 2009 at 9:52 AM
Great job. Thx for sharing. This works for every broken building in my game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th May 2009 at 10:36 AM
Um, I seem to be having a problem. Well, one of them. The railing cannot me removed. I can't remove it with any of the fence tools, nor even the sledgehammer tool. How do you -remove- the railings?
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th May 2009 at 3:59 PM
Anything? From anyone?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th May 2009 at 8:25 PM
Unfortunately, these fences created a problem in my game -- after they were installed, I couldn't build stages.

Flux has left the building -- the popups on every page have finally driven her away. She can be found in Cinnabar.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:03 AM
I'm having the same problem, can't remove them. Didn't figure that out until after a half hour of building. Will this or can this be fixed? I don't want to start over if I don't absolutely have to.

I think scars are like battle wounds - beautiful, in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it. - Demi Lovato
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:12 PM Last edited by Heli : 8th Jun 2009 at 9:04 PM.
I can´t build the infoundation ( from ofb) . It is the fence pipe, that make this error.
After removing of fence pipe from downloadsfolder it is o.k with the foundation.
edit:
maybe the problem is the FencePipe has quid 0x00000000
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flux1212
Unfortunately, these fences created a problem in my game -- after they were installed, I couldn't build stages.

im having the same issue
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 1:44 AM
My apologies for both the error and the slow response. I have replaced the files. They have the same names, so allow them to overwrite the previous versions.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 7:50 PM
Woo, I have fallout floors and walls...so hopefully these will create no problems since they've been updated and I've been wishing for some fallout fencing to go with what I had already downloaded.