Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Combined Terminator/Terminatrix Skintone

by puppetfish Posted 5th May 2009 at 9:29 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2012 at 4:31 PM by puppetfish

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th May 2009 at 9:35 PM
you..got..to..be kidding me. Coool!

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 6th May 2009 at 1:40 AM
scary : D
nice work!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2009 at 9:57 AM
Outstanding work on it ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th May 2009 at 10:09 PM
awesome! :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th May 2009 at 6:22 PM
wow! awesome idea & work!

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th May 2009 at 4:16 AM
Thank you everyone! But really, Hathor is the one who did all the hard design work, I simply combined the two skins together!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd May 2009 at 7:40 PM
it look cool i like ur idea
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th May 2009 at 11:30 PM
Very cool my brothers will love this they saw the terminator and loved it! Amazing
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 11:26 AM
Thanks a lot!
It's hard to find such a skintone design. That is, I've been looking for something like this.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 7:45 AM
Looks like there is a slight mis-aligned bit on at least the infant's skin- look at his "knees" the "knee cap" is basically textured to what the side of the knee should look like... and then the side is the back, and so forth.

Otherwise, great job, just a little problem with alignment, thanks for the sweet skins for movie fun.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 8:20 AM
OOPS! I never noticed that! Oh well. They're only infants for such a little time, I'm sure it won't be much of a hassle! LOL Infants are hard to recolor. I'll be sure to double check on the next skintone. Thanks for pointing it out!

If I ever do update it, it will be located at my site The Sims Depot It's a relatively new site, I made it as a place to house my non-Star Trek creations, which can be found at the link in my signature.

Thanks!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 9:21 PM
thanks that's quality work you've done
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:08 AM
this looks kind of creepy ... but it's creative
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:42 AM
lmao kickass =)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 4:04 PM
AWESOME!!! i love the baby...BABY POWER!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 5:55 PM
That is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 11:37 PM
This is very, very impressive. Nice work!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 7:07 AM
The skin looks cool and all, But for me it only works in body shop. If i try to play it just gets about halfway throgh loading and says "the application has crashed and will now shut down" do you know how to fix this? (This is on vista)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 2:32 PM
Hmmm, I don't think it's the skin. Usually issues like that are from bad career files or bad hacks. I've never had a skin do that. Did you download anything else at the same time? Or put anything else in your downloads folder within the last few days or so? Try taking my skin file out, and see if your game works. If it does, then delete the file and redownload. I also carry the skin on my other site, The Sims Depot, so maybe get it from there. If it still doesn't work, then you'll have to sort through your downloads folder file by file until you find the bad one. (You know, remove them all, then put each one back in, run the game, then repeat. When your game crashes, you've found the bad file. If you have a lot of files, do it in chunks, until you can narrow it down to the bad one)

Let me know what happens!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 12:47 AM
I tried removing it but it didnt work. The only way i found to fix it was to re install the game. It does have its upsides though. I made alot of dumb mistakes on most of the premade families. (Killed alexander goth, moved them in with lothario etc etc)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 5:16 AM
So, you removed the file, but your game still didn't work? Then it wasn't the file. Maybe it had to do with your...mmmm....inventiveness with the premade families.

I'm glad it got worked out though!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Banned
#23 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 12:36 AM
holy crap. That is amazing!
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th May 2010 at 4:51 PM
epic win! how long did it take?!?1
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 1:31 AM
wow,it's so cool!

Never regret something that once made you smile :)
Page 1 of 2