Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Industrial Pipes

by Purity Project Posted 11th May 2009 at 4:27 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 11th May 2009 at 5:12 PM
Great job! I love it.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th May 2009 at 6:56 PM
Yeepee unknow features !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Forum Resident
#4 Old 11th May 2009 at 7:20 PM
The description is hilarious. Who wrote it?
Oh, nice pipes by the way

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th May 2009 at 7:29 PM
Marvelously grungy! Nice job!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th May 2009 at 7:44 PM
That's fantastic. Thanks for sharing
Scholar
#7 Old 11th May 2009 at 7:59 PM
I am such a pipework junkie. These are such beautiful pipes. Oh my dog, I'm downloading another huge pipework set to go with Olemantiker's and Cyclonesue's and fiddlededee's pipes. Oh noes. My poor sims. They have to live with all the pipes in the world. Thank you! You mephistophical purity group, you, pushing my pipework button.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 12th May 2009 at 6:02 AM
I'll have a great fun with this set of pipes. Great idea and thanks for sharing
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#9 Old 12th May 2009 at 9:17 AM
Hah! I CAN build one =) These are great thanks - always welcoming more industro bits for Steamy stuff =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Instructor
#10 Old 12th May 2009 at 11:20 AM
As someone who has to deal with pipes, valves and gauges everyday, I say you guys did a great job.

Now, I just need to find some levers.

Thank you very much!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 12th May 2009 at 12:14 PM
All -- we are so pleased you like them. Hope you have a great time with them.

Eedgan -- I'm responsible for the writing. Don't tell my mom or I'll have to put a couple quarters in the 'bad word' jar.

Loverat -- You don't have all the right stuff to build a cat cracker -- you still need bubble gum, bailing wire, and chewing tobacco. I might have seen gum somewhere, but I have never seen bailing wire or chewing tobacco in the sim world. Bailing wire is even getting hard to find in the real world. All the new bailers use twine.

However, I bet you could build a really rad quarkian hyperdrive out of these. You would need ultra pure pixelated piping, phantasmaglorius photoshopping, and pamperd pet dander. The quarkian hyperdrive runs on bull s**t, and there is plenty of that around.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th May 2009 at 2:27 PM
OMG, how many pipe things do you need?!???
I'll never have enough pipes in my games! Neva! I need them even more if they are rusty-looking and connecting so I can make them run all over my lots *happy dance*

Thanks, this is a really nice set, can't wait to play around with it.

Sims Projects (last update: 2007-10-23)
Forum Resident
#13 Old 12th May 2009 at 3:27 PM
Field Researcher
#14 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 12:30 AM
Thanks for shareing i love it, PS: does someone know how to make everything visible?
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 4:41 PM
Are there words enough to express my gratitude that these are basegame compatible? These will get much use.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 8:56 PM
How many pipes did I need?
None.

Now that I've downloaded this,
how many pipes do I need?
All of them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 8:06 PM
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 11:05 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 3:56 AM
I need pipes to decorate a lot like they're the sewers. Because TMNT live in sewers, obviously.