Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

#5 Bauhaus Townhaus: Happy Birthday MTS2!

by Twi Posted 13th May 2009 at 2:44 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:43 AM by twilight08

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 13th May 2009 at 7:29 AM
The apartments are so big and luxurious! I love the mezenaine floor (spelt that hidiously wrong!) The building itself is beautiful and has a deco look about it! Well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2009 at 10:15 AM
Nicely done ! Thank you
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th May 2009 at 7:42 PM
another fab lot - I like that huge pic on the wall. And thanks for using my door (Lee points proudly)

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Typical
#5 Old 13th May 2009 at 8:14 PM
Yay!!! It's fabulous!! Well done... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MTS2!!!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th May 2009 at 9:13 PM
WOAH! It is up! The loft area, is so cool! and the apartments are wonderful as a whole over all...duh :D

I also think that this one has the most interesting facade, which is also super cool may I add!

Epic job!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2009 at 5:20 AM
me loves it!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th May 2009 at 2:28 PM
well this is the first house that I have ever downloaded since I have been playing the sims but the AL apts are so ugly that I deceided to try yours out. It is very nice but I hope I have downloaded the proper hardware wood paneling. I found that a little confusing. thanks
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th May 2009 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LynnMar
well this is the first house that I have ever downloaded since I have been playing the sims but the AL apts are so ugly that I deceided to try yours out. It is very nice but I hope I have downloaded the proper hardware wood paneling. I found that a little confusing. thanks

What do you mean by proper hardware wood paneling? I don't think I used any wood paneling in either apartment. Please let me know if you have a problem so I can fix it.

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th May 2009 at 10:12 PM
I love this style of house. Thanks you for uploading it.

I reject your reality and substitute my own (Adam Savage, Mythbusters)
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th May 2009 at 4:05 AM
wow. i like how you took the bauhaus series and then made it a townhaus, lol. pure genius!!! i like the big open spaces, of course i always like open spaces. this is really good, as usual
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:44 PM
Thank you for sharing your work
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 7:46 AM
nice house. nice nice. i was like. wow. finally someone who just puts apartment life and nightlife:DDDDDDDD
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 7:52 PM
it's superb! great thanks for sharing it!!
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 8:01 PM
Thanks for the comments guys!

Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 5:46 PM
amazing Apartments *-*
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 12:24 AM
Im dreadful at utilizing multi-story windows ... This has a beautiful open feeling
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 2:52 PM
I really love your apartments but I was wondering if you've ever made houses with that same look? I want a house but I absolutely love the way you've designed these places.
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 3:06 PM
Yep, I've made a couple of houses, also called Bauhaus. I don't know if that's the kind of thing you're looking for, but you can go give them a look

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th May 2014 at 8:36 PM
Great design. I really love the use of space up and down. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 7:30 PM
Love it! Thank You.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:50 AM
Thanks You!