Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiki Trio - Three Tropical Starters!

by QBUILDERZ Posted 15th May 2009 at 5:13 PM - Updated 17th May 2009 at 8:32 AM by QBUILDERZ : Better Display Picture

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:19 PM
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! I especially love the Twilightinooki Shack. I wish i could download it, but alas, I don't have BV or M&G But great job nonetheless

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Instructor
#3 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:23 PM
These are great, the best is obviously Flabatiki Shanty! Really good job Q :D

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:29 PM
Yay Q! So cute and happy, i love them, they rock!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th May 2009 at 6:26 PM
Can I put them on any beachlot in any beach neighbourhood or is there a special neighbour required? The last houses I DL turned out to be so even though it didn't say.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th May 2009 at 6:41 PM
They aren't beach lots, they are 2x2 normal residential lots meant to be placed along the coast, not on them

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:30 PM
Perfect! I really, really like them Qbuilderz - Thanks!
Instructor
#8 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:33 PM
These houses are super uber cute Q!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#9 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:36 PM
Awww...thanks Q I wish I could run away and loll on the beach. Wanna come with?

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 16th May 2009 at 12:16 AM
These are lovely lots, Q. Fantastic work, as usual.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 16th May 2009 at 10:06 AM
Beautiful, perfect and so funny... I wish I could go there for my vacation ! Thanks
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th May 2009 at 5:40 PM
*jaw drops*

♥♥♥♥ These houses.... too bad they aren't beach lots!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th May 2009 at 2:45 AM
If you need BV anyway, why not put them on a beach lot? Then I would download them.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th May 2009 at 2:56 AM Last edited by QBUILDERZ : 18th May 2009 at 11:59 AM.
Okay, no more beach lot questions, they aren't on them because not only are the lots huge, but they cost a lot more money. These are starters, not just small houses. Meant to be placed -along- the coast, not on them.

EDIT - Oops, forgot to say thank you all for commenting, I appreciate you taking the time :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Inventor
#15 Old 21st May 2009 at 8:54 AM
These are really cute little starters. Thanks :D

I'm kinda glad they aren't beach lots actaully, 'cause beach lots are really big and I prefer smaller lots myself

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th May 2009 at 12:37 PM
Thank for the comment and seeing my point

Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:08 AM
I love them. I really like how you shortened the columns for the decks. I do that all the time now I've seen that. I know I'm getting M&G for that. Thanks!

I don't have a signature
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 3:49 AM
I am glad you like it :D

Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 3:16 AM
Awesome. Thank you