Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Tin Woodsman of Oz

by Wicked_poppies Posted 18th May 2009 at 7:14 AM - Updated 21st Apr 2010 at 1:08 AM by Wicked_poppies

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th May 2009 at 7:27 AM
Oh,I'm the first!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT !!!!
It's so magical and remembers :lovestruc so much :lovestruc of my childwood that I almost cried !!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th May 2009 at 10:25 AM
Amazing! Pure genius! So real!
Love the wizard of oz! hope to see some more characters

Many thanks x
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th May 2009 at 11:00 AM
OH.MY.GOD!
This is so fricking amazing!
I can NOT wait for the rest of the set!
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 18th May 2009 at 11:02 AM
Oh this is TOO COOL!!! What a cool idea, i LOVE it

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th May 2009 at 11:36 AM
PRETTY. Aw... I loves him. And look how well those textures mesh together too. <3
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#7 Old 18th May 2009 at 12:11 PM
Wow, he looks awesome!! I love The Wizard Of Oz, gonna be great to have the characters in the game. Wonderful job!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th May 2009 at 12:46 PM
He looks great! Can't wait to see the other characters!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th May 2009 at 3:01 PM
He looks amazing, you did a great job!
Zombie Socks
#10 Old 18th May 2009 at 3:39 PM
Congrats! I knew it was awesome! You did such an amazing job on him. The details are perfect!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Inventor
#11 Old 18th May 2009 at 10:21 PM
Yayy!! Wicked you did it!! now you have to go with the rest of the cast!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th May 2009 at 11:00 PM
wow! he really turned out wonderful, he looks just like the real tin man!
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th May 2009 at 2:00 AM
He's wonderful! Can you do the Lion and the Scarecrow too?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th May 2009 at 4:30 AM
Excellent work!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 19th May 2009 at 5:36 AM
Oh man, I'm simply floored by this! Honestly, I can't even imagine the amount of work that must have gone into this...and the results are beautiful. The detail in the outfit and the skin -- incredible! Thanks a bunch, it looks fantastic. <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th May 2009 at 8:03 AM
Guys, thank you SO SO much for all the kind comments. You have no idea how nice it feals to be able to give you all even a little of what everyone here on MTS2 has shared with me. It's also nice to see how many other people love The Wizard of Oz too. I guess it just has a universal theme. Anyways, I am working on the rest of the characters, and the lovely miss Vera Marina is helping me a LOT with Dorethy (i hate trying to spell her name!). Anywho, thanks again!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Mad Poster
#17 Old 19th May 2009 at 8:32 AM
Wow, stunning ! You did a fantastic work on it ! Thank you
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#18 Old 20th May 2009 at 4:06 PM
This is AWESOME!! Terrific job :D

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th May 2009 at 6:29 PM
He is amazing! The Tin Man has always been my favorite. The likeness to Jack Haley is uncanny, especially around the eyes. It's always the eyes that have to sell me on a Sim (the structure around the eye, not so much the color) and you've got him spot on.

I'm going to stick you in my favorites while I anxiously await the rest of the cast. :-)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st May 2009 at 6:44 AM
fantastic AWESOME job!!! he looks great!!

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.- Proverbs 31:30
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:06 AM
WOW! Everyone beat me to it but I had to comment on how dead on you were on the looks, the eyes especially. I had serious childhood flashbacks!

What's this? Drops of rain frozen into ice crystals? I shall harness their energy and rule the world!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd May 2009 at 3:50 PM
Wow, I have been really off my sims game lately cause of school, and I always just browse through MTS never really downloading anything or commenting much, but I had to stop for this!!!

You did a really amazing job! You have those looks down flat with the actor, and this is one of the best sims I have ever seen! Now I have the songs from the movie stuck in my head >_______< But really, great, great job! Keep it up~

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th May 2009 at 7:50 PM
I was reading about you making him and the other oz crew!
Can't wait for everyone else! And this is great!

<3
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:45 PM
My god, he looks JUST LIKE HIM!

I'm a little tired (Exams in ALgebra were today, NOT FUN), and when browsing through the downloads, I saw the thumbnail, and thought it was a picture of the actor in the suit, until I looked again and noticed that real flowers aren't made of pixels.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 9:16 AM
Thanks, I prefer 'Wicked' but wizard of Oz is still awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Mister Tin Man is 4W350M3!!!! (Awesome) :ROFL:
Page 1 of 2