Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#26 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 12:33 AM
Argh.. My legacy founder had triplets. Then while she was on holiday she got knocked up again and had twins. Thanks ACR!

The worst thing was that the twins both inherited their father's (Komei Tellerman) chin and nose!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 3:04 AM
Wow, kustirider2. That really sucks :/
Not as bad as the Benjamin Long nose, though.

potterhead
call me bria
Mad Poster
#28 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 3:06 AM
haha, Kusty you never know they might turn out pretty when they get older that's what I'm hoping for because I am disappointed with Noah's daughter, I really hope she grow into her looks.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
#29 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 4:05 PM
Nathan and Tilly Polenski gave birth to a set of twins, Lore (male) and Gael (female)
They had one son previously who is currently a toddler, Fable.
Scholar
#30 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 4:50 PM
One of mine will soon. Margret Moore, the founder of my Uglacy LOL

I used her as my first sim to play through Uni, and then decided to do this with her! She married Professor Douglas something-or-other from Uni, and I'm expecting madly fugly things from them. (He's Hideous, most bumpy nose I've ever seen. Uni is like fug breeding grounds or something)

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:07 PM
Victor had his third alien child last night, a purple girl named Violet. She's a adorable toddler and I can't wait to see what she looks like as a child and older.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:41 PM
Oh, I can't wait to see her FR!
Has she been posted in an update yet?

potterhead
call me bria
Test Subject
#33 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:59 PM
Not yet, no. You'll have to wait a bit, I've still got my game running and am taking pics. I'll probably edit them and see about uploading them later tonight, if I've got enough.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 6:01 PM
Awesome
I'll be back home later tonight, so I'll be sure to check it out.
May I ask where/how you got Victor?

He's gorgeous!

potterhead
call me bria
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fantasyrogue
Victor had his third alien child last night, a purple girl named Violet. She's a adorable toddler and I can't wait to see what she looks like as a child and older.

can't wait to see! I love your legacy story:D

My legacy family has 2 kids..stopping it there per generation, but I am desperately trying to get an alien baby, without cheating...lol
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 6:26 PM
negneg, he was a gift from linuslover30 and I do agree he is lovely.

jenny, well Victor's not in my legacy he's in the little poverty challenge thing I've been keeping myself busy with during the holidays (cause I can't play my legacy, due to not having access to my own pc). Hope to get back to playing the legacy tomorrow. Do you have Free Time? It seems to me when science enthousiasm gets up and you can use Search for UFOs it's a little easier to get the abductions (or if one's a knowledge sim, you can use the summon aliens perk, of course).
Field Researcher
#37 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 6:32 PM
Ah, I'm jealous
And please call me Bria.

I've just gotten Cinnamon pregnant, so I'll post when she gives birth.
At this point, I'm not exactly sure who the father is. She's been... busy.

potterhead
call me bria
#38 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 12:15 AM
Ophelia Nigmos and Nervous Subject welcomed daughter Zephrya Sarai Nigmos.

This is the third child for Nervous (he had twin daughters, Persephone and Artemis with Circe Beaker) and the first for Ophelia.

I'll post back when first time mom Cassandra Goth gives birth to Don Lothario's second child.
Instructor
#39 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 11:17 AM
Ron Caldwell, a custom sim, just had twin girls with the 'fake' Bella Goth of Strangetown. Natural twins too with no cheats or cheesecake or secondary aspiration for family. I'm guessing that the fake Bella has the hidden twin tolken because I dont see how else she couldve had twins. The girls, in staying with my tradition of using the parents' first initial to name their children are named Brianna & Brittney. They are trying for another child and hoping for a boy so that poor Ron can name him Reese!
#40 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 11:28 AM
Ariel and Jack Nickson had their fifth child Billy. While Ariel's sister Maddie and her husband Levi Tennyson had their first child Celia. Levi's sister Maya and her husband Nathan had their fourth child Sam.

Technically yesterday, Ariel and Jack had their daughter Tara and their son Billy on the same day with Tara being older. Maddie and Maya had their Daughter and Son on the same day while living under the same roof.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 2:12 PM
I haven't started up my game today, but yesterday I had lots of fun testing out hacks and loopholes that involve babies. And one of my sims adopted a demon girl.

So first I downloaded Pescado's OMGWTFBBQ! for babies, and I decided to test it out. So I pwnt Nina Caliente with the inSIMenator, and made her have twins instead of one kid, and then I tested out the new hack on one.
(evil, sick, twisted grin)

Also, Sandra Roth had a kid too, and I decided to put it up for adoption because I didn't have any room for it. So I aged her brother to a teenager while I waited for the social dude to come. I think I should just download that "put up for adoption" hack.

And Herb and Coral Oldie adopted this little girl. I didn't do anything with her. She's really cute, but then I zoomed in on her face and she had red eyes. LOL.

So I took the kid on vacation, and now she has a tan so she looks more like a demon kid. Well, actually, a sunburn would make her look like a demon kid, with the red skin and all. But demon kids probably have tans anyways from being around so much fire and hell-stuff.
#42 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 1:24 AM
Vida and Aston Royale had their second baby, Edmund Royale- a boy. Technically, he's their fourth kid, but the first two got taken away by the social worker when they were kids.
Baby Edmund has an older sister, Zuzanna.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 5:28 AM
Edward and Victoria Landau had a new baby daughter today -- her maternal grandparents are Alexander Goth and Lilith Pleasant. Some pics if anyone's interested...

Flux has left the building -- the popups on every page have finally driven her away. She can be found in Cinnabar.
Mad Poster
#44 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 3:56 AM
My 'me' sim, (the one that looks like me) had twins, Jacobo and Alecia. Absolutely flawless in every way.

I can't imagine myself having a child at my age. That's why I said my 'me' sim.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:09 AM
Lily Woodson had triplets. 2 boys, Tyler Jr. and Kent. 1 girl, Coral.

Just put your paws up, Cause you were born this way, Baby.
#46 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 9:44 AM
My sims Marcus and I-forgot-the-girls-name had EIGHT babies. like wdf.
#47 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:43 PM
Axel Julian Hertz and Demyx Aubrey Hertz had their first children today. Demyx gave birth to twin girls, Beatrix Pandora Hertz and Felexia Astrid Hertz. I did not think he would have twins, he did not look that big. Guess eating two full cheesecakes did it. Beatrix has her daddy's (Axel) eyes and Felexia has her mommy's (Demyx) eyes.

Daddy Demyx looks like he has a bump. I am afraid by neglecting him to tend to Demyx that I missed all the signs that he is pregnant too.
#48 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:58 PM
My self sim had a lovely pair of twins (Unintentional, damn you ACR!) prior to adopting her first daughter... So I guess "I" had three kids. Twins are one of each, Alyce and Quinn, and the adopted is Eleanor. Plan on adopting one more named Adelaide :]
#49 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 11:09 AM
Axel Julian Hertz and Demyx Aubrey Hertz just had twins again, this time a boy and a girl. Both have Axel's green eyes. I named the boy Lux Baylor and the girl is Xena Lilac. That makes for two toddlers, two babies, and Demyx is expecting again. 0.o I will seriously kill them both if it is twins again.
#50 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 9:11 PM
Alesha Ramaswami (daughter of Priya and Sanjay Ramaswami) married Anthony McCullough and she ate cheesecake...

Cue two baby twin girls called Pollyanna and Susanna
Page 2 of 3