Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketchy
The only constant has been Family and Romance Sims hating each other for obvious reasons.

My Romance/Family couples tend to get along great as long as I don't fulfill the romance sim's "flirt with the maid" want But I've never had them hate each other.

Isn't that a girl's name?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd May 2007 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketchy
Think about it. What would you rather kiss...a charismatic, suave vampire, a furry and slobbering werewolf, a dirt-covered plantperson, or a rotting, smelly zombie? :p

The furry and slobbering werewolf ofcourse....

Quote: Originally posted by kismetrose
... I'm bored to death with the ones we have. I keep hoping against hope that Maxis will add more with new expansions but so far, no dice.

I'm bored with the current ones too, But I don't think maxis will ever give new turn on/off, just like they never put new cars in an expansions (the only ep with a car is nightlife).
And sorry to say it, but I'm tired of waiting for maxis...
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd May 2007 at 11:38 PM
Definitely personality aspects as others have said.

I also want a part of a Sim's personality points/slider/whatever to be Intelligence and for that to be a turn on/off.

Skin color as others have said. Sexual orientation? LOL
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd May 2007 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thrior
Skintones, eyecolour and personality would sound really good.

Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
Age and Gender. (With the ability to adjust turn ons at each age step.) I really don't want my teen age girl to be turned on by an Elder just because he was fit and wearing a beard.

I have been wanting these things too.....It would be nice to see them, simply because I feel they would make the game more realistic.

visit me at Sims 2 Artists
#30 Old 14th May 2007 at 5:45 AM
money (for the Golddigger sim)..and married Sims hehe..
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 3:23 AM
I can see skintone being very hard to do, since theres no color bins for that.
Same with eyecolor

Age should be obvious, although the turn on should change as they age, you don't want an elder thats still turned on by teens... ok maybe ewwwww.

Fat, normal, Fit definetely include. Too bad theres no height options

Hair length would be also very hard.

Their gender preference, although that goes with their preferences already,
however the other persons gender preference would be quite valuable, (if only the real world was like that). I doubt a girl would go for a guy that just got done making out with his bf.

Personally i think personality should very override aspiration, i've got a knowledge/popular couple thats been going good for ages. The shy knowledge goes great with the outgoing popular. One has parties and the other gets to know the neighbors.

single/married/has kids/divorced/partner died should be included.

poor/Wealth definetely.

How about how many sims the other sim knows. Very good for those popularity loven' sims
#32 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 4:01 AM
Skintones, Aspirations, Careers, etc.
#33 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 5:21 PM
I've found that sims that have a turn on for black hair also are attracted to sims with black skin but I'd still like a turn on for skin color hopefully we'll get it in the sims 3.

Another turnon I'd like to see is a turnon for spouse only.That would stop married sims from flirting with and having massave chemistry with new sims they meet.I had a married sim one time that asked her female friend over the female asked if she could bring a friend she said yes he was a male and right when they met she immedianly automously started flirting with him and they both had 3 bolts.The nexttime I wasn't playing her I had her friend invite her over and she brung this guy.They were both flirting with each other and their daily had went way up since they met the first time.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 4:48 PM
First, it wouldn't happen with the Romance mod, only if you will order the sim to flirt; Second, you always can use the SimPE to edit the turn on/offs thus, they fit only the mate, such as glasses, facial hair, etc.
Test Subject
#35 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 8:46 PM
Definetely skintones. I like darker guys more than white guys even though I am as white as it gets, ahah
Page 2 of 2