Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 436 (Who?), Viewed: 63639 times.
Page 15 of 18
#351 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 8:11 PM
Can you put the toddler drawings on the wall??
#352 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 8:11 PM
So this is Victor and Pauline Aspir's personality.
How does this make sense? They have 1 point in Active.. yet they're Pisces?

(Yeah, just hit post too soon, meant to preview to check it. Thanks Faith )

Also, another question.. is retired (and getting paid for it) an old feature or a new one? I've never played with an elder very long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithlove13xxx
Can you put the toddler drawings on the wall??

Yep I think they look kind of awkward.. too small.. it'd be cuter if you could put a couple on one wall, like slightly above and below each other or something.
#353 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 8:12 PM
heaven, post the html, not the img.
Field Researcher
#354 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 8:22 PM
I'm excited. My game is waiting for me at gamestop. When my husband gets home from work, he's going to drive me over to get it!!! I'm soooooo happy! In about 4 hours, i'll be playing the game!
Top Secret Researcher
#355 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 8:41 PM
My copy's in the middle of 'Processing', housemate's has already been dispatched. Can't wait, even if it means I have to camp out on her bed while she's playing it.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#356 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 8:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentPsycho
My copy's in the middle of 'Processing', housemate's has already been dispatched. Can't wait, even if it means I have to camp out on her bed while she's playing it.

Can't you both install using the same cd and code?
Top Secret Researcher
#357 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 9:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenzdvl987

And play it at the same time? :P

Once I'm getting Freetime, I'm not going to stop playing until I fall asleep.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

Lab Assistant
#358 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 9:03 PM
Thanks again Frootloop, this is very generous of you and you are being extremely patient with all these questions!!! You really have no obligation to provide all this information and you are doing a great job:D...and also the others who are giving us sneakpeeks!!!! thanks
Mad Poster
#359 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 9:05 PM
They need the CD for the game to run. Also, for the pics, maybe you could use the Downshift and the Upshift by FatD on MTS to place them a bit higher/lower that their default height.

View my other downloads on MTS

www.mintrubbing.org
#360 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 9:09 PM
Yeah, but at least you could play it when your roommate isn't!

And thanks, crocobaura. That's a good idea, I should give that a try. That would probably be really cute.

Anyway, small tidbit of mostly useless information..
You can place the plates your Sims can make from the pottery wheel either on a counter or on the wall

Also, I love how many little starter houses Desiderata Valley has. I don't mind Maxis made houses, usually.. and most of them have good potential for changes.
Top Secret Researcher
#361 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 9:36 PM
Quote:
Yeah, but at least you could play it when your roommate isn't!

Heh, the only time either of us will not be playing is if we're at lectures (we have the same schedule), watching anime (done together), or drunk (usually at the same time as watching anime). Both of us have a slight obsession with our anime/video game Sims playing the violin, me with Sephiroth and she with Yuki from Fruits Basket.

Meh, I can wait, and I always have the option to watch the game as she plays.

Field Researcher
#362 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crocobaura
They need the CD for the game to run. Also, for the pics, maybe you could use the Downshift and the Upshift by FatD on MTS to place them a bit higher/lower that their default height.

Actually, you only need the game to start it. After the sims have loaded you can take the disk out and use it to start another game on another computer. That way two people can play the sims at the same time with the same CD.
Forum Resident
#363 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 12:17 AM
I'M INSTALLING RIGHT NOW :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
#364 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 12:25 AM
Hmm.. I wonder how the new computer from Ron Humble is going to affect Legacy challenges and the like?
He always brings a computer, right?
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
28th Feb 2008 at 12:36 AM
This message has been deleted by mayakii. Reason: Useless post
Scholar
#365 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 12:39 AM
this may have been asked but are there any new turn ons/offs?

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Field Researcher
#366 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 1:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_tfm
this may have been asked but are there any new turn ons/offs?

I have not find any new one.
Mad Poster
#367 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 1:12 AM
Parts of the official Prima Guide are post at Snooty's. Wow, it even shows you more about the novel writing! It shows you all that is new in the game, etc. Argh, I have to wait until Friday to get it since that is when I get paid. Oh well, only a day and a half left!

I speak English primarily. Hablo español. Falo muito português.
Je voudrais practiquer mon français. Ich lerne deutsch. Parlo poco italiano.
#368 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 2:45 AM
Quote:

yes you can. hehe.
#369 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 2:47 AM
i have to wait until monday or tuesday, thats when i get paid. *cry*
#370 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 3:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squzalkitty
i have to wait until monday or tuesday, thats when i get paid. *cry*

*whimper* I have to wait until FRIDAY! Ugh, why can't they pay me weekly?!
Mad Poster
#371 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 3:38 AM
I get paid weekly (every Friday) but the one week that I finally didn't receive my check (I might have to be reissued a new one because I still haven't gotten it) of course it just has to be when Free Time is being released. Otherwise I would have gotten it already by now.

I speak English primarily. Hablo español. Falo muito português.
Je voudrais practiquer mon français. Ich lerne deutsch. Parlo poco italiano.
Inventor
#372 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 4:53 AM
Mine arrived in the post this morning and I'm loving it. I adore all the cluttery stuff that has been included in decos - desk sets, paints, etc. I've been sticking my downloads back in all day and so far, so good. Now off to test whether or not insim will work...

EDIT: Haven't tested everything, but so far all the insim functions DO seem to work :jig:

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Retired Moderator
staff: retired moderator
#373 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 6:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bree2kool8
I'M INSTALLING RIGHT NOW :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

I sure hope those dancing elephants don't step on your cd :P
Test Subject
#374 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 9:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittielickie
and how does the new custom radio station work???

Nobody got around to answering this?!
It's not a folder under Program Files, it's a button in the in-game sound options. When you click it you get a screen with a blank list of custom stations - when you create a new one, you get this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...customradio.jpg

What it lets you do is re-sort ANY music track (nhood, building, the normal stations, etc. even housemix!) into your new station. You can have as many stations as you like.

So awesome. I can finally use the housemix tracks, and I can combine College Rock with Indie Wave and all the other decent songs into one massive playlist so I won't have to switch them all the time! YAY
Lab Assistant
#375 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 11:12 AM
Installing game now ^^ *grins*
Page 15 of 18

Section jump