Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leos_pride
LOL..i love catching the bugs. LOL..the sim "Natasha Una" caught some and got chased by bee's.
How did you get the Genie and lamp?

I was playing the new Aspir family and there's a lamp in the attic above the garage.
Advertisement
#52 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 7:01 AM
Frootloop you rock girl! :elephant: Thanks so much for posting that. I really need the plead for job ability as my sims always get fired from their seasons jobs.
I love that they can give financial advice and play the stock market! I can't wait to get this. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#53 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 7:09 AM
all i can say is WOW. I LOVE the plead for job,play the stock market, and the plead with social worker. That is AWESOME!!!!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
Well you could use moveObjects on and snapObjectstogrid false... but I think the fridge would be blocked, and then the sim will probably yell at you and stuff saying "SHOOFLEE!"

LMFAO...to true!

Quote: Originally posted by FrootLoop
I was playing the new Aspir family and there's a lamp in the attic above the garage.

Oh thank-you! I didn't even think to look there. Will teach me to read the family info better.

my stories:
Something Lost
Field Researcher
#55 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 8:16 AM
I'm sooo jealous. I wish I lived in Australia
Test Subject
#56 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 8:24 AM
Wow, from what I've read, this EP is great! This sucks that the US has to wait, and the game is based in the United States. Weird. Anyway, I can't wait to get Free Time!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 9:50 AM
Here's some more Lifetime Aspiration Benefits

Grilled cheese:
harder to put on weight
slow bladder decay
painting cheese themed pictures on the easel
call on the Milky Way to manifest a perfect grilled cheese sandwich

Romance:
boost to your chemistry
slow hygiene/energy deacy
more walk-bys from neighbours of your "preferred gender" LOL
ability to smooth things over if someone is furious with you

Popularity:
bring more friends home
slow bladder/energy decay
ability to 3 way chat on phone
larger positive relationship gains

Pleasure:
get fitter easier
slow bladder/energy dacay
sell good food guides on the computer
rowdy folk song allows you to build relationships with a group of people

Also, did you all know you can now have BFF's? So your relationship decays slower with them

And you can change the neighbourhood terrain. Will go play with that in a minute
Mad Poster
#58 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:00 AM
What do you mean we can change the neighbourhood terrain? Like moving families from neighbourhood to neighbouorhood without affecting the relationships?
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FrootLoop

Also, here's a pic of the computer that gets left at your door. It's pretty cool.

Ok we know how the computer looks like, but what was on the screen itself?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:12 AM
As far as I can tell it's just the Sims 3 preview that's been out for a while now.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:20 AM
i have a pic of the "sims 3" been played..can post it if you want

my stories:
Something Lost
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:34 AM
Theres loads of Sims 3 previews on Youtube, but unfortunately most are fake, but if its the one (That was posted here over 1 month ago) where a guy is using his laptop and playing "SIMS 3", then i'm not impressed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
What do you mean we can change the neighbourhood terrain? Like moving families from neighbourhood to neighbouorhood without affecting the relationships?

No, you can raise and lower the terrain. At least this is new for me, maybe others already knew of this?
Field Researcher
#64 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:43 AM
Wow, that looks really cool. This hasn't even been mentioned in any of the interviews!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ConradThe2nd
Theres loads of Sims 3 previews on Youtube, but unfortunately most are fake, but if its the one (That was posted here over 1 month ago) where a guy is using his laptop and playing "SIMS 3", then i'm not impressed.

I'm pretty sure it's this one, will have to go back into the game and have another look and see if has anything extra

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8xTipLHIj4s&feature=related
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:47 AM
i have a pic of the "sims 3" been played..can post it if you want

That might be a good idea leos. That way we can see if there's any difference between it and the one off YouTube
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:49 AM
no need..the one you posted up (on YouTube) is it.

my stories:
Something Lost
Field Researcher
#68 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:51 AM
I have one question that may be obvious but does the game have SecuROM on it? I don't want my game to be infested but I still think that EA would carry on with putting it in.
Mad Poster
#69 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 10:58 AM
That terrain raising bit is interesting, but can we still place driveways if they are up in the air like that? Can we edit the roads too?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 11:22 AM
Haven't tried to build on a part I raised, and will see if the roads raise as well, but I'm pretty sure you can't change the locations of the roads if that's what you meant.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 11:24 AM
*sigh* For a minute there I thought I had my fishes back, but then I tried to save and my screen went black Stupid NVIDIA and EA
#72 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 11:24 AM
Can we change the elevation of roads?
Have you been to a secret lot yet and if so, How is it?
I heard there are weekly goals in game. What are those like, and are they enjoyable?
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 11:27 AM
There are a few secret lots, depending on what they do as a hobby they gt a card and get to visit. They can then speak to the 'owner' about their hobby. hehe they sit on the floor and listen like a child (LOL) Sorry Froot for taking over..

my stories:
Something Lost
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:12 PM
There are a few secret lots, depending on what they do as a hobby they gt a card and get to visit. They can then speak to the 'owner' about their hobby. hehe they sit on the floor and listen like a child (LOL) Sorry Froot for taking over..

Go for it LP, the more of us there are giving information the better we'll be able to cover everyone's questions

OK, so if you alter the terrain like I did in the pics you can't place a lot because it's too steep but you can alter the terrain with the road included, so the road elevates as well. GS, I haven't seen anything to do with weekly goals, will look out for them as I play more.

I took one of the sims to the garage, there's a heap of appliances and things for them to tinker with and remote control cars and such. Might try to get a few screenshots of the secret clubs.

Has anyone tinkered with the perfectly good bath or shower yet? I don't know what it does to them...might go play for a few minutes and see
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:13 PM
I got freetime today too - and put the pictures and videos on my site, so that everyone could have a look :D

http://calalily.sublimesims.net/freetime.html
Page 3 of 18