Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 5:12 PM
I picked Sports but now I don't really play any sports professionally. It would be a close tie between Sports & Games (super smash bros brawl, etc), with Arts & Crafts coming up a distant second. I used to draw cartoons but work & real life always seem to get in the way.

I'm indifferently curious.
8/2010
9/2011
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 6:16 AM
cuisine no doubt, i love cooking and inventing my own new recipies!

Elections are won by men and women chiefly because most people vote against somebody rather than for somebody.
- Franklin P. Adams
Instructor
#53 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 12:57 PM
It would be a toss up between Music & Dance or Arts & Crafts, as I do both in rl.
#54 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 1:01 PM
Music most likely
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 1:50 PM
Film and literature definatey for me.
#56 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 1:54 PM
In order I would say

1. Arts & crafts
2. Cuisine
3. Music & dance

I just love to sing, draw, and bake our family generation desserts
#57 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 2:24 PM
Music & Dance for me. Although I am not very keen on dancing, I just love music. It is a huge part of my life.
#58 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:03 PM
i would say music and dance
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:18 PM
Music, music, music!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM
If I had to choose, it'd have to be a two-way tie between music & dance & cuisine. Only for the fact that I love music, love to eat, and think that it's a nice addition to not only go after one hobby.

#61 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 9:31 PM
Add a new one. Simming!!!! It's what I do in my spare time!!! And thanks to Mr Humbles little present it seems my Sims do the same with Sims 3.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 12:24 AM
I know mine is Music and Dance I'm always listening to my ipod and downloading music for some reason music helps relax my mind like if I had a bad day or something and I can't be still music relaxes me so much. But I also like Science but since what calms me down most music and ance wins. lol

I haven't made a self-sim so I don't know about her just yet.
#63 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 5:59 PM
I voted music and dance... but it was a toss up between that and film and literature (Though I couldn't vote that )

I like to spend my spare time listening to music, reading, watching films and playing on my drum kit...

And occasionally simming of course
#64 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:24 PM
Mine's probably between Games and Film & Lit.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 6:21 AM
Mine would probably be science. I actually have a telescope and a microscope, though neither has seen much use. I like to experiment (with Sims, for instance ) and read about anything having to do with science.

Games would come second. I own several consoles and I've been playing video games ever since childhood, but I haven't really had a chance to play video games in months due to college courses.

One of my self-Sims likes Tinkering, but I haven't played my other (5?) self-Sims to see what their OTHs are. I never liked engineering, but I'm pretty good with tools and I can fix things.

If my mom were a Sim, she'd definitely be into Sports and Fitness. Me, not so much, lol.

"Make believe in magic, make believe in dreams
Make believe impossible, nothing as it seems
See, touch, taste, smell, hear, but never know if it's real"
--The Cure, "More Than This"
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 7:05 AM
mine would be procrastination, since it's what i do best.
Top Secret Researcher
#67 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 12:39 PM
My first choice as a hobby would be Film and Literature. I'm a bookworm by nature, a writer by standards, and a movie buff, so yeah, definitely film and literature. Shame it's not that easy to write a novel in real life, though.

Second choice would be Music and Dance. Music might be my focus--I have two left feet. I definitely would like to try being on the DJ booth. And the synthesizer--if there was something that looks as cool as the synthesizer in FT, I'll get it, no questions asked!

Last would be a mix of Science and Nature. But Nature would be my focus (as I could remember, Biology, the study of nature, is a science, right?)--would love to collect the Couch Potato Beetle (a beetle in the game that is a direct parody to the real life Colorado Potato Bug). And it must be a thrilling experience to get chased by bees :D
Instructor
#68 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:10 AM
Hahaha,
i voted Cuisine.
It seems the most creative and useful one!

Lol, i wonder why no-one has chosen Fitness yet!

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
#69 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 12:27 PM
Hmm, my first would probably be Games, and second would be music and dance, I reckon.

Lol fitness and sports would be at the verrryyyy bottom of the list!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:27 PM
Film and literature, without a doubt. I was so excited when I heard they had that hobby, since I so much of my life revolves around it!
Scholar
#71 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:53 PM
Arf for me it's Nature sure and for ever. :p
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 3:12 PM
My predestined hobby would probably be Film & Literature, primarily the Literature part of it -- I have been making up stories, writing and reading for as long as I can remember. Then, Games (I'm guessing my enthusiasm in that would be fairly high ) and Arts & Crafts, as doodling is almost the same as breathing to me (although I'm not really into anything crafty).
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:02 AM
Hmmm... Arts & Crafts. But Nature and Film & Literature were close.
Instructor
#74 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 2:57 AM
Cuisine, of course! I'm all about the food. Gaming would run a close second, though, and I think Arts & Crafts and Film & Lit would tie for third place.
Page 3 of 3