Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 6:02 AM
Default 236 new pictures
Here they are there are 9 pages worth.
http://pc.ptgamers.com/galeria.asp?...ipo=Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 6:15 AM
Honestly, I don't find anything new and appealing. Looks like the same ol' Sims 2 to me. But I'm sure the gameplay will be more refreshing, because I'm buying it anyways ;p
#3 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 6:44 AM
Thanks Mucho for the pics. Something differnt than what a lot of the other sites are showing . :baloons:
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 10:56 AM
Ooo, looks interesting, I'll check those out thanks.

Call me Kay please :)
Theorist
#5 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 11:04 AM
*Takes a look at the piccies*
They look interesting *Finds as much new content as possibly can*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 11:08 AM
Okay, the cuddling while stargazing looks very very cute...

Also love how the pool is set down with stairs all around. Probably could've been done with cheats before (or, looking further through the pics, just leaving a cutout in the foundation), but it's cool.

Looks to me like the ceilings mirror the floor below? Which, honestly, looks like crap when it changes from wood to carpet for no apparent reason.

Actual little closet thing looks cute, and a new medicine cabinet/mirror.

Some cute new hair and clothes... wish they weren't playing on low detail - everyone's got mitten hands.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 11:32 AM
Nice ceilings, but they didn't bother to raise the heights of the ceiling lights.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 2:20 PM
ahh so can't wait to giv make-over to the man who adopted the lil girl - i might play them.. also the cuddlinng look so sweet will be great for sim pics - also liking some of the new hairstyles
the closet looks cool
also do i see jump rope interaction ?!
<3 the beddd + the way they have to pay rent
PARTIEEES hosted by landloard
do you think the playground stuff will be buyable for the apartments? like have a square complex and put the slide ect in the middle?
also i hope we get more recolours of the swing which came with base game
eeeeeppp best ep EVER!! :D:D

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Scholar
#9 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 2:23 PM
i am now a tad worried about the pricing for apartments the one showed something like 1400 for 1 week and it didnt look to swanky, or that large hopefully there are more rooms to it than i canm see in the pics, or perhaps the common are counts to cost as well with the pool being there? lol maybe im stuck in real life cost as well i havent played in a while so is 1400 a week that bad for the starter sim?

eta lol at the jump rope

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 2:30 PM
when it said about the 1400 i think it was qutie a big apartment well bigg enough for 3 sim? aslon as 2 are a couple(double bed) asnd the all have good job. it should be fine

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragon_tfm
i am now a tad worried about the pricing for apartments the one showed something like 1400 for 1 week and it didnt look to swanky, or that large hopefully there are more rooms to it than i canm see in the pics, or perhaps the common are counts to cost as well with the pool being there? lol maybe im stuck in real life cost as well i havent played in a while so is 1400 a week that bad for the starter sim?

eta lol at the jump rope

Maybe it's because his shower unit's really friggin expensive? It was said somewhere that aplliances that were already in the apartment would count towards the cost.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Looks to me like the ceilings mirror the floor below? Which, honestly, looks like crap when it changes from wood to carpet for no apparent reason.

Eeek, Iv'e just seen that. It's going to look awful if i have a bright red carpet and a red carpeted ceiling....since when do people have carpets on ceilings...*sigh* It looks as though I'll be using custom ceiling tiles till the end...

But of course maybe the player just selected that....
Mad Poster
#13 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:25 PM
No, you can select the color of the ceilings yourselves, and if I rememebr correctly you can even leave them without any colour at all. I think what's in those pics is just the default colour they get when you first enable them.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:30 PM
Yes that's correct you can use any kind of colored floor tiles for ceilings.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:32 PM
http://pc.ptgamers.com/fotos.asp?in...0&id=1900&tip=9
http://pc.ptgamers.com/fotos.asp?id...tip=9&index=191
eeeeeek does that lil box return from ts1..... when something like bus appears..
orr fire starts.... ohh god that annoyed me in the sim1 dayss..

Theorist
#16 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:34 PM
The 'lil box has always been there!
Its an option in the game that you can turn on/off whenever you chose to do so!

SQUEE @ AL!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#17 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:35 PM
Very cool. I enjoy knowing I can walk down a hallway, and see somebody new!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:37 PM
ooo my bad... never seen it - sorry.

Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragon_tfm

eta lol at the jump rope

OMG thats insane for a starter home!
EDIT: Looks like some superstar elements with working for reputation and good things happen

Lovin' some of the new clothes

Roomates income... does it go into the family fund, or does it not exist?

They can float on thier backs in a pool, coolness.

New hairs are /very/ nice, finally a long ponytail!

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:53 PM
The floating on their backs in pools is nothing new.Mine can do that.I think it comes with seasons ep.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:58 PM
i though the floating on back was with base game? lol
wonder if theres any other hairs for other age groups? or clothes for other age groups..

Scholar
#22 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:02 PM
Looks like influence points will be added with AL as well!

Hmmm... just one more reason for me to uninstall Uni XD
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:06 PM
The elders have new clothes.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 5:06 PM
thanks a lot !
Field Researcher
#25 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 6:30 PM
Have I missed it somewhere before, or is that really new turn-ons/offs being shown in the one shot?

"Segregate the sinful sexes..." "Wait, how many sexes are there?" "Two." "It's not enough I say, go out and order some more."
Page 1 of 2