Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 12:34 AM
Default what are you most looking forward to in AL?
for me, it's probably the playground toys. :D
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 12:36 AM
The closets. I freaking cant wait.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 5:09 AM
the interactions. I heard the toddlers will be able to interact. and kids will too.

and new study options.

this new EP is like a dream. lol
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 6:18 AM
Ah! I'm so excited!
I'm just looking forward to being able to have apartments for my Sims. The game, in and of itslef, is what I'm looking forward to the most.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 12:06 PM
The witches! I used to have no interest in apartments at all, although that's slightly changing as I start thinking up plot lines.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 3:27 PM
mostly the playground stuff and im actually likeing the idea of having apartments...it will be nice to be able to meet npcs with out having to wait for walk bys and going to community lots all the time

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 3:34 PM
Witches. :B There were some other interesting things... but I can't remember right now. 8D

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Scholar
#8 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 4:04 PM
The new kid and toddler interactions. And the baby gym! Finally babies can do something other than lie in a cot all day.
Theorist
#9 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 4:22 PM
Uh oh. Don't get your hopes up. We're afraid they took out the baby stuff

I'm looking forward to almost everything But mostly the witches and playground items (also baby stuff, actually)
Scholar
#10 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Uh oh. Don't get your hopes up. We're afraid they took out the baby stuff

I'm looking forward to almost everything But mostly the witches and playground items (also baby stuff, actually)

Awww no! Why do you think that? Is it because TSR took down the video of it?
#11 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 4:52 PM
I was really looking forward to the baby gym and bouncy seat, but since those will most likely not be in the game, I guess I'm looking forward to the playground.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
I was really looking forward to the baby gym and bouncy seat, but since those will most likely not be in the game, I guess I'm looking forward to the playground.

Why might they not be in the game?
Instructor
#13 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:56 PM
It's the playground equipment for me. I LOVE making parks and playgrounds and ever since I opened up a fresh copy of the game and played it for the first time, I've been wanting playground stuff so bad! XD Now that we finally have basketball courts, playground equipment, and vending machines (something else one always sees in parks and isn't in the game...well not officially anyway ) I can't wait to make my ultimate park I've been dying to make for two years now! XD

Dream
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:32 PM
Apartments, playgrounds, new interactions.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:47 PM
apartments ofcourse! alot of the new objects and i may play around with magic a little bit, but im not really interested in makeing my sims look and dress like witches :-/ but whatever. Im kind of dissapointed they didnt really add any new "big" building features. Ive been wanting to be able to make actual split level houses without using a cheat. Or diffrent level platforms that you can connect.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:53 PM
I'm looking forward to the new child and toddler interactions and the ability to change the height of a picture on the wall. As usual, the things that are important to me are the random side dishes thrown in and not the main feature of the EP, but I'm excited anyway.

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happyjme
i may play around with magic a little bit, but im not really interested in makeing my sims look and dress like witches :-/ but whatever. .

It's been confirmed that witches can wear normal clothes.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
It's been confirmed that witches can wear normal clothes.

Yeah i remember reading that in the chat. I was worried about that before i read it though. Im just saying i would choose for them to wear normal clothes. Like my vampires hehe
#19 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angeleyez87
Why might they not be in the game?

TSR was the only site to have video of the baby items, no other fansites even mentioned them. Then TSR took the video down because they said they might not be in the final cut of the game. And since then, there's been no mention of them from any of the fan events or from anyone at EAxis, so most people believe they were taken out of the game, either to be released in a Stuff pack or possibly to sell in the Sims 2 Store.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 11:03 PM
so most people believe they were taken out of the game, either to be released in a Stuff pack or possibly to sell in the Sims 2 Store.

go figure....
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 11:55 PM
TSR was the only site to have video of the baby items, no other fansites even mentioned them. Then TSR took the video down because they said they might not be in the final cut of the game. And since then, there's been no mention of them from any of the fan events or from anyone at EAxis, so most people believe they were taken out of the game, either to be released in a Stuff pack or possibly to sell in the Sims 2 Store.

that sucks. babies should be able to do something other than stay in bed.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 12:09 AM
omg what money raker :S all they care about is the money, if they put them no the store there no way i can have them becuase i went on the store the other day and it said usa and canada only and im in the uk..

anyway im looking forward to apartments!!! having brandi move into a lil 1 bedroom flat :P

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Instructor
#23 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 1:35 AM
Quote:
anyway im looking forward to apartments!!! having brandi move into a lil 1 bedroom flat

With all her kids? XD

Second to the playground equipment (and a close second at that) is the magic. XD I'm so excited to play around with the witches. XD

And though it's not what I am looking forward to the most in the game, I must say I can't wait to give my romance sims the vibrating bed to go with the tubs of love they all have. XD

Dream
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 1:56 AM
I want witches, apartments, playground equipment... I want it all! I can't wait.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:11 AM
I`m also looking forward to the reputation meter. I get to give them bad reps. lol
Page 1 of 2