Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 4:48 PM
That's definitely a convenient hack! Thanks for linking it
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morlock
Carrigon made a hacked Apartment Life door mod which offers the 'rent furnished' option;

http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?t=2900

Oh, cool! Thanks!:D
#28 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 5:38 AM
Thanks for the link!! :D
Scholar
#29 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...nting_Furnished

The instructions mentioned there were not helpful for me I was trying over and over again, even moving out my Sims and moving them in again, typing the cheat in both on the lot and in the neigbourhood view, bringing Sims as close to the door as possible, and making sure there were no actions in their queue and still the Rent Furnished option didn''t show. I can't figure out what I was doing wrong.
And the registration on sims2workshop is glitched
dodgy builder
#30 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 9:57 PM
Amairani. Mine isn't working either. i didn't really care though since kitchen and bath still exists. I managed to do it in the beginning, but then it stoped working.

I noted what someone wrote on the last page about having to rent the apartment from the landlord/lady before using the cheat. That might be the reason for it not working with me.
Scholar
#31 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom

I noted what someone wrote on the last page about having to rent the apartment from the landlord/lady before using the cheat. That might be the reason for it not working with me.

Hm, I can't understand the "until after" expression, my brain is locked after almost 3 days of no proper sleep :/ I will keep trying renting apartments furnished for they still don't allow me to register at Sims2Worshop. I so want to rent furnished apartments for some Sims so not to bother with furnishing those myself when it's looking quite nice the way Maxis made it.
#32 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 2:26 PM
I've published a hack which will allow you to rent furnished apartments at sim2me.de

I'd post the link here but I´m not allowed to post urls yet.
It's in the global hacks section on page 2.

Hope this one will work for you.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 3:17 PM
The boolprop cheat should work. The reason why they say that they should be standing near the door is that the action is cancelled if the sims are doing anything else. Just make sure to type the cheat in correctly and hit SHIFT and click on the door. The three options should show up.

The sims could be anywhere on the lot. The landlord doesn't even have to be on the lot yet.
Scholar
#34 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 4:33 PM
I'm so stupid, I seriously am.. I totally forgot about the SHIFT key and was merely clicking on the door.

Thanks for the hack, bienchen83, I will check it out. Now I go and try using the cheat *properly* this time.
Locked thread
Page 2 of 2