Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 2798 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 1:12 AM
I don't know where to post this but help please.
I can load my sims, and play perfectly fine. But, whenever I go into buy mode then into the dining room tables it freezes after page one. My game just crashes. It just started doing this and I don't know why. Someone please help. I deleted the Thumbnail & Cache files like someone else said to and it didnt work
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 1:14 AM
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 1:19 AM
I recommend that you work the Game Problems FAQ: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...lp:Game_Problem. Don't just read it, work your way through it.

However, you may be able to try a shortcut. Have you downloaded and installed any new dining room tables recently? If so, remove them and see if the game still crashes. If it doesn't, you know the table(s) was/were the source of the problem.

Good luck!

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal
Most recent story update: The Fantabulous Newsons on 8/17/14
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 8:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esmeiolanthe
I recommend that you work the Game Problems FAQ: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...lp:Game_Problem. Don't just read it, work your way through it.

However, you may be able to try a shortcut. Have you downloaded and installed any new dining room tables recently? If so, remove them and see if the game still crashes. If it doesn't, you know the table(s) was/were the source of the problem.

Good luck!

I already went through all that last night, nothing worked
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 9:24 PM
Then I recommend that you make a new thread in the Help section of the site and post detailed results of what you tried and what happened when you tried it. ("I pulled all my downloads, and this happened. I cleared the cache files, and that happened.") You'll get better answers there.

Good luck!

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal
Most recent story update: The Fantabulous Newsons on 8/17/14

Section jump