Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 4:25 PM
Default Kitchen and Bath Design Stuff
I was just poking around EBgames.com and saw this: http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=647270

Is this the new stuff pack? Does everyone know about this except me? :D
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 4:40 PM
:O OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Squee! My Sims need more things around the kitchen! I hope we get a functioning "blender" :D

Although, I was hoping for things for babies and todders, children too, because the kids need more toys and clothes in my opinion.

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 4:48 PM
That would be awesome! I too want a usable blender...I guess we will be able to get more things for the infants, toddlers, and kids in The Sims 3.....

I have tried, but have failed. What else is there for me do do?
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 4:52 PM
This makes me very happy
Theorist
#5 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 4:56 PM
That looks kinda good, but isn't it a bit lame to have a stuff pack dedicated to kitchen and bath? Also, I hope that's NOT the title...
Scholar
#6 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 4:59 PM
Not lame... well to me anyway, those are my two favorite rooms to decorate I'm thinking since they collaborated with H&M for fashion, maybe they've collaborated with Bed Bath and Beyon or Bath and Body works or something for this one lol
(wishful thinking on my part I know)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 5:07 PM
Nice find normawilahmina.

The only stuff pack I have is the holiday one and I got that recently. But this could be very tempting depending on if it includes some functional items.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scout
Nice find normawilahmina.

The only stuff pack I have is the holiday one and I got that recently. But this could be very tempting depending on if it includes some functional items.

I assume it would because if it were a stuff pack all about kitchens and bathrooms, there should definitely be things like bathtubs, showers, sinks, fridges and stoves for sure.

Scholar
#9 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 5:22 PM
Yeah i'm another one that doesn't have any stuff packs. This may be a first (although i've been wanting H&M a lot lately). I was just in-game yesterday thinking "I need more fridges and a decent blender.." lol
Theorist
#10 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 11:36 PM
Is it really worth it to buy a stuff back with only kitchen and bathroom stuff? I guess we will have to wait and see, but I'm not getting my hopes up for this one yet. I'm sure there would be a pamphlet about this stuff pack in the Free Time box.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 11:39 PM
Well, if it has those really nice 2x2 bathtubs, I am sold.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 12:12 AM
I only have one stuff pack (TTS) but I think that this one looks like halfway decent...

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 1:30 AM
I think it'll be good for builders and decorators. I'd love some really upscale kitchen and bath stuff. I'm hoping that by the time they're finished making expansions and stuff packs, there'll be enough fabulous content in the game that I'll be able to remove most of my CC and not feel like I'm missing anything. So, more cohesive kitchen and bath sets would really help with that. And if they threw in some clutter, that would be doubly awesome.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 11:16 AM
It's most likely that this is real because VideoEta also has it listed under the date of the week of April 7th.

http://videoeta.com/week_games.html?when=13
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 11:45 AM
It's announced on the Sims 2 South Africa.
http://www.thesims2.co.za/
I'm so not exited about it! All I hope is that it'll include fonctionnal items.
Scholar
#16 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 12:04 PM
I'm looking forward to this one, maybe we will have some wall cabinets at last!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 12:20 AM
Actually we really needed some of these items. Aside from Seasons we never get a new toilet (the Seasons one was not all that) which is so needed because the original ones lack colors and styles to match. And we need a new trash compactor, more trash cans, more dishwashers, fridges, etc. The trash compactor is only one color and that sucks. It does not even match with anything. That and a new toilet are the things I really want the most from this new SP. I can't wait, regardless, this will be a much needed pack.
#18 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 8:07 AM
I was so sure that the next stuff will be kids and toddlers stuff. However kitchen and bathroom designs also sounds terrific.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 8:28 AM
CLUTTER!!!!!111!!!
hahhaha, really, why download clutter when you can get it from maxis in stuff packs (prices not take into account)

Anyways: I hope to dear hecate above that they give me a fruit bowl. All I ever wanted was a working fruitbowl :'( .
#20 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 9:14 AM
Here's my concern. University fridges do not have Seasons EP fridges options like put away lefovers and get left overs.

Since Celebration Stuff wedding arches do not work in community lots. I really hope that we can put leftovers in the new fridges with this coming in this SP.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsgirl
Here's my concern. University fridges do not have Seasons EP fridges options like put away lefovers and get left overs.

Since Celebration Stuff wedding arches do not work in community lots. I really hope that we can put leftovers in the new fridges with this coming in this SP.

oh you know they won't. a modder will probably make a fix for it though. like the TSS radios definitely don't work with BV, but it was updated over @ MTS2.

#22 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 12:42 AM
This is so something I'd want. I really don't think there's enough good items out there for these two rooms.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 8:30 AM
Thank you for the link T! Now I need to see a bigger picture.
Theorist
#24 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 11:39 AM
The logo looks kinda...........lame. I still don't like the idea
Forum Resident
#25 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 5:53 PM
I think it would be awesome if they teamed up with Target.... especially our Global Bazaar stuff thats in seasonal right now.... That would be so awesome.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Page 1 of 8