Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:43 AM
Default Your Favorite Scandal!
So Im wondering... who here plays their game with scandals? Do you let your Sims have affairs, deal with baby-momma-drama, teen pregnancy, controversial relationships, etc?

Out of all the scandals youve had in your game, what is your very favorite? Give us the storyline, the characters, what happened and why it interested you so much. Even link some pictures if you want

Formerly known as boolPropped
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:11 AM
In my first neighbourhood i had a guy who messed around with almost all female sims in my neighbourhood. Somehow i messed up my game with clashing hacks and all females got pregnant. I had over twenty pregnant women in my neighbourhood. Some of which i never played, so even months later i ended up with kids from this one guy.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by angel f
In my first neighbourhood i had a guy who messed around with almost all female sims in my neighbourhood. Somehow i messed up my game with clashing hacks and all females got pregnant. I had over twenty pregnant women in my neighbourhood. Some of which i never played, so even months later i ended up with kids from this one guy.

Oh Gah, that sounds AWFUL! I do not play with major hacks so no teen pregnancy, etc. Actually no scandal for the most part, but that will change soon as I've been working on a sims soap opera -- scandal will be everywhere! I'm so excited :D

I have been curious to try the teen pregnancy hack, though. It could provide some great story lines, I think. Is there a thread started on the site about people's experiences with inTeen, or whatever it's called? Oh, gah, now I'm just being lazy. I'll have to research some tomorrow. Too late, must sleep...*hopes to dream of delicious simmy scandals!*

pieridae
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:53 AM
I had over twenty pregnant women in my neighbourhood.

Holy buckets! Thats insane. Ive never had a man "spread his seed" as widely as that in my game, but it sounds interesting. Something like that might be too much for me to handle though...

Instructor
#5 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 9:00 AM

Haha! I had the opposite to that! I had one woman going around getting pregnant! She'd fall in love with someone, get pregnant, have the baby, kick the guy out and start all over again with another guy! That chick had well over 15 kids all together! Lol

Cassie

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 9:10 AM
I see no point in having affairs unless they are Romance Sims or Family Aspiration sims, otherwise it wastes time, they will never get to the top of their career(s) in their lifetime if affairs come in their way.

But retiring from a job, and then getting another job, is one of my favourite scandals as they are earning a retirement income and simeloens from their new job at the same time.
#7 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 9:48 AM
Graham Lassiter came to East Port city penniless. But with his desire and ambitious, he turned to his little bar to a posh club. He fell for two most beautiful girls in the town. Gloria Alvarez is a beautiful cook, who loves cooking and dreams to have her own bakery and café house one day. She loved Graham very much and got pregnant. She was also working in Graham’s club. John’s elder daughter Regina, who only wants her own family since childhood, knew that he will be her husband in the future and as soon as she met Graham. And she could fight for everything to win him.

After Regina graduated from the university she and her best friend Sonia decided to move in together. The two women were too close that that they promised their first-born children will marry each other. They both soon became very good friend with the new comer Stephan DiMera who fell in love Sonia and eventually proposed her. It was love at first sight. However soon Regina start to feeling attractive to her best friend’s fiancé Stephan,

Gloria, pregnant with Graham’s baby discovered he’s cheating her with Regina. Naïve and doesn’t know what to do she was a good hunt for Commander Jonathan Rhys-Smyth, Regina’s dearest father. And Commander was very keen on giving a notice to Graham that he must choose Regina over Gloria and falling for Gloria he makes very clear that Gloria is belong to him.

Regina and Graham also finally got married with a big ceremony even nine months pregnant Gloria was in the wedding with Jonathan. However beautiful bride’s eyes were seeing only Stephan DiMera. Jonathan also married Gloria after she gave a birth to a baby girl who she named Amelia. Stephan and Sonia were so much in love. But Regina couldn’t keep herself away from Stephan. She seduced him, luckily their one-night never exposed. However Sonia caught her new husband in a compromising situation with her best friend on their wedding night and the newly weds spent too much time in order to sort out their marriage. There was no doubt in Stephan’s mind that he wants his marriage work so refusing all Regina’s intentions to have him, stands firm and begs his wife for forgiveness. Sonia decides to forgive his husband but not her ex best friend. The two women got a heat argument and fight over Stephan becoming enemies.

My story goes like this, I'm very sorry if it's too long.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 10:01 AM
Simsgirl... Now thats what I call a story! There is lots of scandal in that storyline; very interesting And not too long at all!

#9 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 11:28 AM
Thanks, I called this story "Days of Sims' Lives"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 11:44 AM
Wel my current one involves my legacy founder, Corin Noble. He got married to a female townie (can't remember her name) and had to children with her. But whilst she was away at work on the Army career (the one she came with when she moved in) I noticed that when he saw Joe Carr he would have that thought bubble with all the hearts. So, I made it so that he had an affair with him.

He has now divorced and moved out, and is currently living with Joe Carr. His ex-wife is now remarried.
Theorist
#11 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:00 PM
I think my favorite scandal was a few years ago when I had teen Meadow Thayer fall into the clutches of the town industrialist. He really had no interest in her or any of the other women he was involved with--basically he saw them as baby machines to give him sons to continue his legacy. His sons were all very attractive young men that had bright futures but eventually my game had to be reinstalled.

Currently I have a pretty dull thing going on with Komei Tellerman (dead now) who was married to Ethel with an adopted son (they married as elders) but they broke up and he had a series of affairs leaving him the father of 3 of my core families. You could say the Tellermans or their offspring dominate my neighborhood now.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
#12 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:01 PM
In every neighbourhood, I would have 1 female and 1 male character that goes around having affair with all the other character, they involved in straight and gay affairs, that means all the faithful married couples have extra marital affairs, I usually don't save the game if anyone of the happily married couple found out, but would play a while to see what happens. all the slapping and all the overturned trash can! Oh, and the children hating their parents dramas, but everything turn back to normal after i restart the game and everything is secret again.
#13 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cassieandra
Haha! I had the opposite to that! I had one woman going around getting pregnant! She'd fall in love with someone, get pregnant, have the baby, kick the guy out and start all over again with another guy! That chick had well over 15 kids all together! Lol

Cassie

That's my Kaylynn Langerak. :D
#14 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 1:24 PM
People marrying step daughters and throwing the mother and exwife out. That kind of stuff :D
#15 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:22 PM
Mm, maybe the time one of my goody-goody alien triplets, who never did a thing wrong all the way up through Uni, had stuck smart milk, maxed all their skills, and got several talent badges, went to open her own business, jealous of her sister's emporium she was employed at.... and so she opened a brothel using all of her sister's prophets for the past several weeks. She kept stealing the money from the one business to invest in her brothel, which didn't do so hot >.>
Field Researcher
#16 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:41 PM
Early in the game I made a woman who was a sociopathic killer. She never worked for anything - even her skills she gained by using that aspiration reward where you suck others skills. She was loving to people to get them to move in (with their money and any possessions they had) then would lock them in her dungeon until they died. Even while previous victims were dying she would start working on her new target. At one point she had 2 dying prisoners while she moved in another. That was before I learned to kill sims faster - starvation is so slow.
#17 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:05 PM
Guiseppe D'Angelo is 2d generation in my main 'hood St John. He's a popularity but I've come to play him as a romance. I realized early that I didn't want him to have the "kids and wife"-life so I made him focus on his music career. Booooring!

So eventually, every time he got promoted I made him kick out his live-in girlfriend and ask another girl to move in with him (who he had wooed behind his ex-girlfriends back in the meantime)

Basically, a lot of women came and went... Until the chance card of doom that got him fired!

What to do now? I thought. I kinda liked the girlfriend he had at the time and didn't want her to go, but I needed a twist to the story... Now, what shall we do?

Of course - let's ask Lucy Hanby the maid to join the family for a threesome, or, if you wish, a 'menage á trois' :D

And that's where they are today: all three living together as happy as can be. With Twojeff's 'Casual Romance' I've eliminated jealousy so they're all very much in love with each other, and thanks to the 'risky wohoo' factor withinin InTeen, a baby is on it's way (while daddy has three days to elderhood...)

Poor, poor kid! :P
#18 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:01 PM
My favorite, and current, scandal involves two sims, Anne Grey & Alex Campion. Teenage sweethearts, they both lost touch when they went to different universities -- he to La Fiesta Tech and she to Sim State. While at university, they both met their future spouses. Anne moved back to the main neighborhood with her husband and promptly had twin girls. Alex eventually did the same, moving in next door to Anne with his new wife.

Ever since that fateful day, they've been carrying on a clandestine affair behind their respective spouses' backs (they have a 3 bolt relationship). Then Anne got pregnant with Alex's baby, and Anne's husband believed that the baby was his. Alex's wife found out about them by accident (a badly timed woo-hoo incident), and went about trying to seduce Anne's husband, who unfortunately remained stubbornly rejecting of these advances. At last play, Alex's wife had decided to remain with Alex, even though she considers him her enemy. Alex has had to give up Anne, and has the 'pleasure' of seeing his baby raised by another man, as well as remaining married to a woman he has come to despise. Anne keeps rolling wants to get engaged to Alex, but they're both still married to different people.

In short, everyone is a bundle of misery, except for Anne's husband who has never suspected a thing.
#19 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:14 PM
That's so brilliant, Eternal! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:32 PM
Angela Pleasant (teen) getting pregnant with Don's poor baby. <_< Her parents were pissed.
#21 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:49 PM
omg eternal, that's crazy and painful for the sims, but it sounds like a lot of fun. I just installed maty's autonomous romance hack after reading boolpropped's post and it has already added so much to gameplay. I love it!
#22 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:52 PM
The wost I've ever gotten was teen pregnancy and my self-sim is the only one to have cheated on her husband.
I've been thinking about letting more drama hapen. Amato Copley brought Zax Chedoce home from work and Ama's shubby Arkadios instantly had two bolts with Zax even though he's married with no bolts to Ama.
#23 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Berg
That's so brilliant, Eternal! :D

Thanks! Drama is surely where it's at. :P

Also, I just checked out your sims site (the one in your sig). LOVE to you! Your clothes are so retro-y awesome and that flip hair is to die for!

ETA:
hello_komrade: That Autonomous Casual Romance is a LOT of fun. It really spices up a game. Have fun with it!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:54 PM
In Pleasantview I had Don Lothario have kids by a bunch of different women...I think he has 10, maybe 13 kids. Then I decided to have him have alien babies. That's fun. All of his other kids live with thier moms.
Also, I have something a bit like Eternal's situation in my Royal Kingdom challenge. My nobles and royals have arranged marriages. Usually they like thier spouses just fine, but they don't always have those bolts. Well, teens Corwyn Bronzewood and Maureen Copperleaf have 3 bolts, but she is engaged to one of the Silverthorne boys. Corwyn is arranged to marry Maureen's little sister. However, they had thier first kiss together. As some point, Maureen visited Corwyn at college and they woohooed. Both of their marriages will go through as planned, I just hope Maureen doesn't have Corwyn's kid before she has an heir for Silverthorne. She seems to love both her fiance and Corwyn, however only has the 3 bolts for Corwyn.
#25 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:05 PM
Ooh, let's see if I can remember the whole story. It's kinda long.

In my original neighborhood, Davorcica, I started with Jamil and Andrea Carson. Jamil got her pregnant on their honeymoon night, then immediately started having an affair with Nanako, which was eventually found out about. Andrea divorced him and moved out, quite poor, to live in a shack in the outskirts of town. She had a son, Johnathan, before meeting Komei Tellerman. They were eventually married and had nine more kids.

Jamil moved his lover in, married her, and had a baby girl with her before bringing up yet another affair with an Elven girl named Eilena. Nanako found out, divorced him, and moved out - Eilena moved in, but Nanako and Jamil reconciled and remarried. Eilena would have none of it, and soon after they renewed their vows she marched up to Jamil and kissed him. Fighting ensues. Jamil locks Nanako in the upstairs bathroom until she dies of starvation. Jamil has to kids with Eilena (she was a Romance Sim so she didn't want to marry him) before he got married to Andrea's oldest daughter, Natasha, now an adult. He dumps her while pregnant. There were various other affairs in there, and Jamil met his unfortunate end at the hands of Eilena, who poisoned his dinner so she could be with her new lover, David. Thus ends the tragic tale of Jamil Carson.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Page 1 of 11