Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2596 (Who?), Viewed: 244149 times.
Page 104 of 104
Forum Resident
#2576 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 2:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
Thanks, but I want the break up to be amicable, and that thread says the Sim will be furious afterward.
Alchemist
#2577 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 4:17 PM
@omglo With BO having a new computer you might go over to Simbology and ask him if he could make one for you.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Forum Resident
#2578 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:44 AM
Thanks for the suggestion.
Scholar
#2579 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 1:50 AM Last edited by JDacapo : 6th Oct 2014 at 4:10 AM.
An in-game mod that randomizes the aspiration of born-in-game sims, and perhaps one that modifies the randomize button in CAS so that randomizing will randomize everything but the name - personality included.

And I know about the Simblender - I want a dialogue modification where, when a child transitions to teen, you get the option to randomize the aspiration in case you don't have dice.

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

Am I the only one who fogs up her glasses when eating Kung Pao noodles?
Alchemist
#2580 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 6:51 PM
I'd like a plug in for SimPE that automatically changes favorite food of all Sims in the hood. I don't mind it changing them all to the same, because I ignore their favorite food either way. Got quite a few custom food things that I don't dare delete, but that I don't really want anymore. Waste of CC-space!
Instructor
#2581 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 6:44 AM
I'm pretty sure you can change favorite foods with the bat box. Look under Info, if not there, check all categories. I've seen it many time but don't bother because I don't use custom foods. The only other things I use is Simblender and Manipulator, I'm just not 100% sure of which program its on.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO HOO . . WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Alchemist
#2582 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 8:29 AM
Yes, you can, but you have to do it manually for each Sim. In order to remove custom food you have to make sure no Sim in the entire hood has it, and I'm not tempted by the idea of manually going over every townie, every downtownie, every dormie, and every other random sim out there. That's why I said one that would change all Sims at once
Mad Poster
#2583 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 6:44 PM
I absolutely need a hack that lets me see which households have sick sims in them without going into the households!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#2584 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 6:25 PM Last edited by PanAm103 : 15th Oct 2014 at 10:01 PM.
A Spin the Bottle a hack for a really cool party! It's a n object on Sims 2 console, why wouldn't it be in the regular Sims 2?
Field Researcher
#2585 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 8:09 PM
I thought it would exist, but after creating a WCIF thread without any result I'm afraid once again I'm looking for something that does no exist.

Well, I would like a mod that allowed pets to breed without developing some kind of friendship.
(Why should they be "friends" before breeding is something that does not make much sense in my game.)
Alchemist
#2586 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:22 PM
Amura, have you tried using debugsocial on/off cheat? It lets you pick if an interaction should be accepted or not. I'm not sure it works, but you could give it a go. You need to have allmenus cheat on for that one to work, and allmenus requires boolprop testingcheatsenabled to be on.
Field Researcher
#2587 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 6:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
Amura, have you tried using debugsocial on/off cheat? It lets you pick if an interaction should be accepted or not. I'm not sure it works, but you could give it a go. You need to have allmenus cheat on for that one to work, and allmenus requires boolprop testingcheatsenabled to be on.

No. I really have no idea how those cheats work at all...
I prefer to mod the behaviour than trying to figure out a cheat every time I want it to happen. But I guess it's worth looking into it. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alchemist
#2588 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 8:28 AM
I hear you, I'd rather mod things too, but when it hasn't been done it can sometimes help. There's a wiki page about it, and you're welcome to PM if you have questions.
Forum Resident
#2589 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 10:45 AM
Amura, there's a mod by Christianlov called 'Pet Generator'. Used to be here before he deleted it, but you can try and download from this thread on InSim. Not updated for AL as far as I know, but it's worth a try at least?
Forum Resident
#2590 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
I absolutely need a hack that lets me see which households have sick sims in them without going into the households!

It would be great if the illness could put a custom face paint onto a sim, like big pustules or just a pale/greenish tinge.

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools): Here at simbology
Lab Assistant
#2591 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 11:38 AM
I'd like to see a hack that makes NPC Maids more costly and their working hours longer, similar to K-C's More Expensive Butler -mod. A similar mod for NPC Gardeners wouldn't be bad either, my sims often have very large families and tend to need a lot of help taking care of the house and the garden.
Forum Resident
#2592 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 1:01 PM
More Expensive NPCs by Pescado. Only available in the Director's Cut. Not sure on just how many NPCs it affects as my sims don't tend to have that many.
Field Researcher
#2593 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 9:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katya Stevens
Amura, there's a mod by Christianlov called 'Pet Generator'. Used to be here before he deleted it, but you can try and download from this thread on InSim. Not updated for AL as far as I know, but it's worth a try at least?

Thanks for your help.
I tried it and did nothing. Probably because I'm using UC now. But was worth trying indeed.
Test Subject
#2594 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:14 PM
Not really a hack, it's just a recolor. I want to see someone recolor the Voodoo Doll (Mr. Something, forgot his name). I've tried to do everything on SimPE, but still can't recolor it. I've tried to "Googled", but still has no result. This would be fun if i can recolor him to a cyberpunk style or a cute-little pink doll that can shake you to the toilet.

Sorry for my English :)
Alchemist
#2595 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:59 PM
There are recolors of the Voodoo Doll at http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downl...do=file&id=4347 and you might be able to ask how to do it there.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Test Subject
#2596 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 9:36 PM
Thank you ! i think i need to ask her now

Sorry for my English :)
Lab Assistant
#2597 Old Today at 1:11 AM
A hack that lets you use the eyedropper on walls (like to select the wall tool, not wallpaper) and terrain paint, because sometimes on a lot I've downloaded they've used a broad mix of terrain paints in one area, and it's quite annoying finding all of them and matching them up.

The queen of mean and baking.
Page 104 of 104

Section jump