Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4216 (Who?), Viewed: 327127 times.
Page 169 of 169
Instructor
#4201 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 9:29 PM
Something that operates hood-wide like the casual romance adjuster (ACR) but instead of romance things, it lists (as a notification in-game) the top 3 current interests and hobbies in the hood. Sometimes my imagination needs a push and with something like that, I could have a sim in the politics career or city planner career 'push' for lots related to that to be made.

For instance if during a long period of time Nature is one of the top hobbies and Environment/Animals/etc. is one of the top interests, that hood will probably end up having a lot of parks of different sorts built i.e. nature park, art park/plaza, etc.
Inventor
#4202 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 5:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankoyume
You mean the death shroud or the hospital litters ?

The death shroud -- the one that is just the shroud, no bier or pyre or anything, and is completely shiftable. Sure, other things would be nice in invisible form, but this is the thing I'm longing for; there's been a lot of funerals in my megahood recently, with more to come, (most, though not all, due to the Montys and Capps in some way or other) and hiding it is getting annoying.

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Field Researcher
#4203 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 8:45 AM
I cant believe that ts2 brought seasons without ski station like the TS1 use to have. Would be a nice add to the vacation hood(A winter hood),if someone would come up with a hack/mod object like the "Surf up" that we get here at mts!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
Mad Poster
#4204 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinchan7
Something that operates hood-wide like the casual romance adjuster (ACR) but instead of romance things, it lists (as a notification in-game) the top 3 current interests and hobbies in the hood. Sometimes my imagination needs a push and with something like that, I could have a sim in the politics career or city planner career 'push' for lots related to that to be made.

I think I've seen something like that. I'm certain I've seen a mod that lists statistics in game, and I want to say it's something by Pescado, but not 100% sure it included hobbies and interests, and no idea what it may be called.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Alchemist
#4205 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 12:48 PM
I think what you're referring to, Jo, is one of the functions of Pes's 'macrotastics' from the bat box. It lists out the sex, ages and aspirations of every pixel in the neighborhood.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Top Secret Researcher
#4206 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 4:33 PM
I have a census tool by Pescado but I'm not sure it's what @FranH is referring to. It's a stack of phone books.
Forum Resident
#4207 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 6:33 PM
I believe I also have a census tool by Christianlov, which looks like a giant silver cup thing.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt.
Field Researcher
#4208 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 7:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amora_selvagen
I cant believe that ts2 brought seasons without ski station like the TS1 use to have. Would be a nice add to the vacation hood(A winter hood),if someone would come up with a hack/mod object like the "Surf up" that we get here at mts!

It would be wonderfull, I so agree with you. Chris Hatch had made it but you need the whole EP. It's totally cool, even though the animation are a little bit out. It deserved to be tried.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Field Researcher
#4209 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 7:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankoyume
It would be wonderfull, I so agree with you. Chris Hatch had made it but you need the whole EP. It's totally cool, even though the animation are a little bit out. It deserved to be tried.

Which ep?? Can you tell me please??
@ChrisHatch It is possible to have just the ski part separate from the ep?

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
Field Researcher
#4210 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 11:07 PM
Quote:
Which ep?? Can you tell me please??

Can be found in the unofficial EP sub forum in the download forum at BAS, it's named "Angel & Nurses".
If you don't want to dig in, just click this .
Can't remember if you have to register...

Instructor
#4211 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 9:47 PM
Do these census tools also tell you about the interest and hobbies? I think I may take a look at the one that accounts for aspirations.
Test Subject
#4212 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 1:40 PM
Quote:
@ChrisHatch It is possible to have just the ski part separate from the ep?

Yes, it's in my section under Family Friendly at BAS.
Lab Assistant
#4213 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 2:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hatch
Hi Chris,

I would like to see the telephone day care service separate - I'd realllllly like to get my toddlers off their home lot once in awhile. I don't think anything else like that is available but it would be SO handy!
Instructor
#4214 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 4:08 PM
Cultural museums. For example, how would is show the history and evolution of Sims, plantsims, servos, witch Sims?

Has anybody put museums in their vacation hoods?

My story for Riverblossom Hills (which seems to work with Alexandria O'Mackey) is that plantsims originated from Twikki Island (or a similar always sunny, green place) and one (or a few) moved to Riverblossom Hills due to curiosity, adventure and falling in love. This is I currently dress plantsims in castaway clothing, because I think of it as the traditional wear. It is clothing that also makes sense for someone who is from a place that is always hot and sunny.

Alexandria has perhaps aspired to be a pirate based on the stories she heard as a child of the legend of the dead Dredd Pirate.

Probably fly doesn't make sense but man, stories are fun.
Mad Poster
#4215 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terula8
Hi Chris,

I would like to see the telephone day care service separate - I'd realllllly like to get my toddlers off their home lot once in awhile. I don't think anything else like that is available but it would be SO handy!

Just use the transport mirror by Christianlov, works just fine for that.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#4216 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terula8
Hi Chris,

He uploaded that today! I tried the day care phone plugin and it works like a charm and doesn't interfere with all my mods/hacks
Field Researcher
#4217 Old Yesterday at 1:11 PM
Default Skiing ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hatch

Big thank you for that, I know it's a lot of work.

Page 169 of 169