Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2542 (Who?), Viewed: 239639 times.
Page 102 of 102
Mad Poster
#2526 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:22 PM
Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

Get two sims on lot, both selectable. Drag relationships up to best friend levels. Direct one to speak to the other. Bam - best friends.

Or you can do it in SimPE, and set them to BFF before they're even played.

Probably SimBlender, Sim Manipulator, etc., can do this, too.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#2527 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:48 PM
But noone's best friends with someone they've never interacted with. XD
Mad Poster
#2528 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:56 PM
They are if they're flagged for it in SimPE.

I sure wouldn't want this in regular gameplay, but if you're developing an inhabited neighborhood, staging a story, or making a movie, the capability's right there in game, if you know how to use existing tools.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#2529 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:02 PM
Prettier lot imposters. I'd build row houses and homes stacked over community lots if the lot imposters didn't look so bad.
Test Subject
#2530 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:53 PM
I'd like a hack that lets adults ask kids and teenagers for a sleepover. Two of my Sims wanted to invite their grandchildren over for a big slumber party - and then I figured out that they can't. I couldn't even get a child to ask another child for a sleepover. Maybe it's just teenagers who can do sleepovers?
Alchemist
#2531 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:16 AM
I have a hack that lets children have sleepovers. I can't remember where I got it from, but it's out there somewhere.
Scholar
#2532 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
I have a hack that lets children have sleepovers. I can't remember where I got it from, but it's out there somewhere.
The one I have is one of Squinge's mods on insimenator.org . The actual version to download and use depends on your highest EP.
Alchemist
#2533 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:47 AM
I don't see it on there.
Field Researcher
#2534 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGloria
The one I have is one of Squinge's mods on insimenator.org . The actual version to download and use depends on your highest EP.

Here's the EP8 version.

"Rock is dead..."~Billy Corgan, 1998.
"SCREAM FOR ME!!!"~Iron Maiden, 2010.
My minuscule Simblr
Scholar
#2535 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
I don't see it on there.
My link was just to the front page of Squinge's mods. From there I'm afraid you have to drill down and search to find the right ones for your game. It's not too bad if your highest EP is EP4 (Pets) or later, as there are separate sub-forums for EPs 4 to 8, but for myself with a highest EP of EP2, but an EP3 game engine, I have to search through all 11 pages of the main forum. (I like Squinge's mods enough to find this worthwhile.)

Perhaps in these days of UC, I should have linked directly to the EP8 version as Amalia has done, (even though it's not the version I use myself) but I am perhaps more aware than most people that not everyone is playing AL. (In theory I have AL, as I have the UC in my Origin account, but I wouldn't dare download and play it on my netbook! ) Thanks Amalia anyway for linking to the version that's right for most people.
Test Subject
#2536 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:19 PM
Thanks so much for posting the link to the sleepover hack! Unfortunately, I have InTeen so I don't think I can use it, darn it.
Instructor
#2537 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:55 PM
Is there a mod or hack to stop sims saluting when they go outside? I've only been playing with apartment life for 1 hour and it's already bugging me.
Field Researcher
#2538 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:33 PM
At Simbology under Twojeff's mods http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO HOO . . WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Instructor
#2539 Old Yesterday at 10:29 AM
Thank you. I got it.
Instructor
#2540 Old Today at 3:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Valentine90
Is there a mod or hack to stop sims saluting when they go outside? I've only been playing with apartment life for 1 hour and it's already bugging me.

Saluting? I've never seen Sims salute...
Test Subject
#2541 Old Today at 4:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Valentine90

Is it summer? Maybe they are wiping sweat away. There's a little thermometer next to their picture that is either blue, green, or red. If it is red, they are too hot. There are mods that keep temperature stable I think.
Alchemist
#2542 Old Today at 4:28 AM
They're shading their eyes from the sun. They do it at stupid times, like when holding a full bag of garbage.
Instructor
#2543 Old Today at 4:57 AM
And babies. The Curious brothers' house is set up so the Sims have to walk outside to get to different sections of the house. They let go of the baby so often, leaving her suspended in mid-air, that I started pretending Alien babies are able to float.
Page 102 of 102

Section jump