Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Site-wide announcements:

Inside every sane person there's a madman struggling to get out.
Replies: 3008 (Who?), Viewed: 266162 times.
Page 121 of 121
Mad Poster
#3001 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 2:48 PM
I've been looking at KittyLynn's plantsim clothing recolours http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=287101 and they made me want a hack that changes plantsim hair and skin depending on the seasons. Green for spring and summer (maybe with flowers in the hair for spring), brown for autumn and white skin and no hair for winter.
Top Secret Researcher
#3002 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:59 PM
A "Raise Charisma While Talking" mod. It would be nice if Sims could fulfill their charisma gain wants by actually socializing.

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

Am I the only one who fogs up her glasses when eating Kung Pao noodles?
Scholar
#3003 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 9:48 PM
A click-and-drag sledgehammer, so you could destroy absolutely everything (walls, floors, objects, EVERYTHING) within a given area in one fell swoop... I just spent an hour meticulously (OK, maybe meticulously is the wrong word! ) removing everything from one side of a stand-alone apartment lot piece by piece, because I wanted to keep the OTHER half of the lot as-is, but needed to remove one of the buildings altogether, since it's going to be replaced with something completely different. It would have been nice to be able to do that faster, without the drastic measure of bulldozing the ENTIRE lot!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Lab Assistant
#3004 Old Yesterday at 12:22 AM
@Zarathustra
You could have used Ctrl-drag.
Scholar
#3005 Old Yesterday at 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanAm103
@Zarathustra
You could have used Ctrl-drag.

Well, yeah, for floors and walls (I did), but unless I'm missing something, there isn't a blanket sledgehammer option. Am I wrong?

Mad Poster
#3006 Old Yesterday at 2:19 AM
@Zarathustra if you type help into the cheat bar and scroll down it, you will see there is a cheat to remove all walls, all fences, all doors and windows. I think that is all the deleting cheats. That deletes as it says all fences etc at once like a blanket sledge hammer.

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives. - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#3007 Old Yesterday at 3:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
@Zarathustra if you type help into the cheat bar and scroll down it, you will see there is a cheat to remove all walls, all fences, all doors and windows. I think that is all the deleting cheats. That deletes as it says all fences etc at once like a blanket sledge hammer.

Yeah, which is definitely a big help if you've got a landscape you like, but don't like the structures on it, or something along those lines (I've destroyed several mountaintop castles that way, because I really like the mountain, but the castles, not so much), but isn't much help if you've got multiple structures on one lot, and only want to destroy one of them, leaving the others intact. That's where I think being able to select a specific area to bulldoze all of would come in very handy...

Top Secret Researcher
#3008 Old Yesterday at 5:10 PM Last edited by Sunbee : Yesterday at 5:32 PM.
An option to invite families or spouses and dates to parties. I use a teleporter for this, but it'd be cool to have the option.

So, while trying to change Brandi Broke's LTW yesterday in SimPE, I clicked on what I thought was have six grandchildren. (have $int grandchildren or something like that?) When I loaded the game, her LTW was 'Have ten grandchildren'. Well, I like that, so I left it. (She has four kids and a new boyfriend, odds are very good she'll have ten grandchildren.) Is there any way to get that LTW to show up in game regularly? Are there other LTWs available only through SimPE? (Obviously my SimPE to English skill is lacking . . .)

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#3009 Old Today at 9:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbee
An option to invite families or spouses and dates to parties. I use a teleporter for this, but it'd be cool to have the option.

So, while trying to change Brandi Broke's LTW yesterday in SimPE, I clicked on what I thought was have six grandchildren. (have $int grandchildren or something like that?) When I loaded the game, her LTW was 'Have ten grandchildren'. Well, I like that, so I left it. (She has four kids and a new boyfriend, odds are very good she'll have ten grandchildren.) Is there any way to get that LTW to show up in game regularly? Are there other LTWs available only through SimPE? (Obviously my SimPE to English skill is lacking . . .)

You can't invite family or dates to parties?

What was her lifetime want before you changed it? Was it do 10 something? If so then you just didn't change the numbers in SimPE. You can make it any number in SimPE, from one grandchild to 100 grandchildren. XD
Page 121 of 121

Section jump