Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3089 (Who?), Viewed: 271044 times.
Page 124 of 124
Mad Poster
#3076 Old 23rd May 2015 at 9:09 PM
I only have the options to give them free entry before they purchased a ticket. Once they did, they are no longer under the menu on the bandatron. So if you can offer them free after purchase, then I guess you have a mod, or I have a conflict.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Lab Assistant
#3077 Old 23rd May 2015 at 10:18 PM
When the helicopters land, the newspaper(s) get blown off the lot!
Forum Resident
#3078 Old 23rd May 2015 at 11:32 PM
No mod is needed for letting a Sim in free @gummilutt. I've done it since Open for Business was released and played for years without any mods. A good relationship is needed, I think, between the business owner and the Sim who gains free entry.
Mad Poster
#3079 Old 23rd May 2015 at 11:49 PM
Yeah, but the problem is to charge for an initial ticket and then cancel all the hourly repayments. I'm not sure I ever tried that, so I bet it didn't occur to them to put in the option. There's a "stop charging" option, but that applies to everybody.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#3080 Old 24th May 2015 at 12:13 AM
I forgot about the hourly repayments.
Mad Poster
#3081 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:56 AM
I know it's possible to let them in free, but like I said in both previous posts, it only works BEFORE they bought a ticket. I don't pay attention to the ticket machines, because the price is cheap and tickets sell very quickly on their own. So by the time I realize a family member is there, they already bought a ticket. I wish there was a mod that allowed you to give them free in that scenario.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Field Researcher
#3082 Old 24th May 2015 at 10:11 AM
Mods that make the hobby leaders send a mail instead of coming into the house. I know that this is sims and they are somewhat less worrying than humans, but when one of those hobby leaders just waltz into the house, at night, past the kids taking a nap in the living room just so he can talk to their mother to congratulate her for secret membership, I almost get a little heart attack.
Scholar
#3083 Old 24th May 2015 at 10:17 AM
I would like a mod to allow children to learn charisma from a mirror. There isn't always room for the putter

"Death cannot stop true love; it can only delay it for awhile." Westley to Buttercup "The Princess Bride"
Field Researcher
#3084 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:29 AM
A mod to lengthen the amount of characters for book titles
Mad Poster
#3085 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinchan7
Mods that make the hobby leaders send a mail instead of coming into the house. I know that this is sims and they are somewhat less worrying than humans, but when one of those hobby leaders just waltz into the house, at night, past the kids taking a nap in the living room just so he can talk to their mother to congratulate her for secret membership, I almost get a little heart attack.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/al/hacks/

You want nohobbyspam.
Field Researcher
#3086 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity

Thanks,I'll give it a try. Any known conflicts? Also, for those looking for paladin's place, you can find it here
Mad Poster
#3087 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:46 AM
Quote:
Thanks,I'll give it a try. Any known conflicts? Also, for those looking for paladin's place, you can find it here

Strange. The Sim Wardrobe site seems to be back up. Coincidentally, also where you'll find the HCDU which will tell you if there are any conflicts. XD
Field Researcher
#3088 Old 24th May 2015 at 12:09 PM
Quote:
Strange. The Sim Wardrobe site seems to be back up. Coincidentally, also where you'll find the HCDU which will tell you if there are any conflicts. XD

Where and what is the HCDU?
Also a mod that lets you have more than 2 kids playing tag, kinda like snowball fights
Mad Poster
#3089 Old 24th May 2015 at 12:55 PM
Quote:
Where and what is the HCDU?
Also a mod that lets you have more than 2 kids playing tag, kinda like snowball fights

Can't help you with tag, but as I said, look under programs at Sim Wardrobe for the HCDU.
Field Researcher
#3090 Old 24th May 2015 at 12:58 PM
Quote:
Can't help you with tag, but as I said, look under programs at Sim Wardrobe for the HCDU.

Found it thanks
Page 124 of 124

Section jump