Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

Rosebine

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Replies: 4006 (Who?), Viewed: 316632 times.
Page 161 of 161
Theorist
#4001 Old 25th May 2016 at 11:04 PM
One thing I'd like to see...rather an update to an already existing mod I downloaded recently. CJ-MoreComposting
I really like it, but it creates annoyane in my appartement lot. There is a garbage can next to the mailbox, I haven't move them, and of course the landlord will totally ignore it and aim for the only 2 compost bins that are out of reach to her, to throw the spoiled pizza SHE ordered, now turned into a garbage bag.
She has no trouble entering any unit as I play, to clean up, and everything, *IF* I am playing one of the units who have compost bins.
I am actually playing a second floor unit in which there are no compost bins.
In short, the landlord only have access to the unit I am currently playing, but still aims at the compost bins of other units...annoying.
The documentation of this mod precise: "Causes anyone headed for the outdoor trash can to head for an available compost bin instead"
Well, those compost bins aren't available to her.

I'd like to know a way to fix this.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Field Researcher
#4002 Old 26th May 2016 at 2:47 AM
A hack to let sims read on the couch while lying down. It could use the "Read in Bed" animation, shifted down a little.

I also wish there was a snack object that could be placed next to a sim playing chess, reading a book, watching TV, that would slowly raise the Hunger motive as the sim did something suitably sendentary. It's been annoying me that a sim can't eat while doing something else. If this object had custom animations, that would be even better, but that's kind of a tall order.
Inventor
#4003 Old 26th May 2016 at 3:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
One thing I'd like to see...rather an update to an already existing mod I downloaded recently. CJ-MoreComposting
...<snip>...
I'd like to know a way to fix this.

I have that mod as well, and I know how to test for accessible areas. So perhaps I can find a fix for this

More downloads by LeeFish, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl
No mod requests or questions about my mods in PM, please. Ask out in the open, and I will gladly help!
Theorist
#4004 Old 26th May 2016 at 3:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoilingOil
I have that mod as well, and I know how to test for accessible areas. So perhaps I can find a fix for this

I had you in mind, but did not want to bother. If it pleases you to look into this, that would be awesome. Thank you for your reply!

Inventor
#4005 Old Yesterday at 5:32 PM
@Rosebine

I've got something that has your name on it: it is named "BO - Gardening - Composter Test" and it is supposed to work *together* with Cyjon's More Composting mod. It *should* be safe to install in *any* game, but ofcourse it only works if Seasons and Apartment Life are *both* present.

I can, however, not be certain if it will work at all, because I have no apartment complexes to test it on. For that, I would need your help, if you're willing. If so, let me know, and I'll send you a link in PM

No mod requests or questions about my mods in PM, please. Ask out in the open, and I will gladly help!
Theorist
#4006 Old Yesterday at 6:26 PM
@BoilingOil Wow!!! I am so happy. Thank you!
I am willing to test of course, since I noticed the little annoyance, you can be sure I have the perfect appartement complex to test this in!
You are awesome.

Inventor
#4007 Old Yesterday at 9:32 PM
Ok, dear. I'll get cracking on sending you that PM

Page 161 of 161