Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3182 (Who?), Viewed: 279036 times.
Page 128 of 128
Mad Poster
#3176 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 11:07 PM
You could use the hibernation chamber, but it would be a very extreme form of 'bed rest'. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=100491

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#3177 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 3:30 AM
I've got a sim in a coma in that chamber. I just pretend all the IVs and whatnot are built into it. New technology, doesn't take up so much space.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#3178 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 9:35 PM
I'd like a mod that creates a pop-up every sunday, reminding me to look over economy rules and see if my Sim has to pay for something. I keep forgetting to, and most of my Sims have uni loans that require paying on sundays.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Lab Assistant
#3179 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 5:08 AM Last edited by WaffleFriez57 : 24th Aug 2015 at 7:02 PM.
I'd like to see poseboxes withe forehead centered poses. For some reason I keep running into times when I could really use one. Headbutting, kissing, touching, grooming, etc.; all things I could use a lot! A shame I can only seem to find model-ish poses when it comes to stuff I don't already have.

Also! Alternate everyday outfits. Probably impossible but I'd kill for the ability to have around 3 or 4 extra set everyday outfits to spin into without having to plan outfit all the time.
Lab Assistant
#3180 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 9:56 PM
Randomizer for attraction slots for CAS, sometimes I just don't know what to make my sims find attractive and unattractive.
Theorist
#3181 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 1:46 AM
I can't remember if it's been posted before (probably), but I still want an eye dropper tool that if you point at a house in a neighborhood, you can find it quickly in the lot selection.

I hate trying to find houses...

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Top Secret Researcher
#3182 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 2:14 AM
Neighborhood sound effects. I want something that works similar to how in-lot sounds work, where they're more prominent if you're nearer the source. I'd like to see the different radio stations, traffic noises, factory noises, wind, crashing surf, et cetera, all as neighborhood decorations that you could place around the neighborhood maps so that the sounds were area-appropriate.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Field Researcher
#3183 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 2:28 PM Last edited by lfria : 26th Aug 2015 at 3:34 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TumaSims
Randomizer for attraction slots for CAS, sometimes I just don't know what to make my sims find attractive and unattractive.

Phaenoh's Transition to Teenhood Random Generator will randomize turn ons/off. I know its not something to randomize them in game, but maybe you'll find it helpful You can find it here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=293685
Page 128 of 128