Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2504 (Who?), Viewed: 237872 times.
Page 101 of 101
Instructor
#2501 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 10:09 AM
I would really like a mod that slows down long-term relationship change a lot, especially if the sims in question don't interact that day. The change should be 5 points on a day they interact, and 1 on a day they don't - so that it's actually a long-term measure of their relationship, and sims that made friends two days ago and then didn't speak since aren't suddenly best friends.

One day, I'll learn how to do it, perhaps...
Alchemist
#2502 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 11:38 AM
There is a mod that is somewhat similar to what you want. It's called "More Realistic relationship decay" and can be found here.
Field Researcher
#2503 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 3:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duine
Cats have their little fishy treat that boosts hunger, while dogs have chew bones that boost hygiene and hunger. So, my poor little toddlers want at least a crummy little cracker to nibble for a hunger boost. They're tired of the same old bottle and mushy-mush. Toddler: "Cookie!! gimme cookie!!"

I love this table that Rebeca made. It's a table where toddler seat themselves and eat and earn cooking skills. No more hungry toddlers!

http://modthesims.info/d/255132
Field Researcher
#2504 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 8:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciBirg
I love this table that Rebeca made. It's a table where toddler seat themselves and eat and earn cooking skills. No more hungry toddlers!

http://modthesims.info/d/255132

I have the tables and the bottomless bottle. I would love something to use on community lots if the chance to get them there comes up. I have 2 toddlers living alone in one house, totally self-sustaining. They will eat, sleep, use the potty, gain skills or just play and gain social by interacting together at the creativity table and a few shared toys. No maxing needs or using snapdragon plant. Sims seem to be born with common sense and lose it as they age to each phase.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO HOO . . WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Instructor
#2505 Old Yesterday at 3:36 AM
More realistic changes with the seasons, even if they're really subtle... I'd like to see a different day length for summer than for winter, for instance (solstice parties, anyone? )- or maybe terrains that shift as the year wanes (a lawn that's emerald green at the height of summer is often straw-colored and brittle in the last days before winter sets in)

Welcome to the Dark Side...
Are you really surprised we lied about having cookies?
Of course you don't get a cookie!
Page 101 of 101

Section jump