Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

Dandankeep

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Replies: 4106 (Who?), Viewed: 320656 times.
Page 165 of 165
Mad Poster
#4101 Old Yesterday at 7:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
I wish there were ways to "lock" keyboard shortcuts... it would be very helpful, for instance, if there were a way to avoid having to hold down the SHIFT key to place more of everything, or if there were a way to have repeated wall hanging objects appear at the same (adjusted) height.

I'm about 99% sure there is a program out there that would do that for you :P

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Test Subject
#4102 Old Yesterday at 8:21 PM
Asian Peasant careers such as Rice Farming, Fishing, Blacksmithing, Trading/Bartering. A Samurai career for Teen Sims. I run a samurai themed neighborhood.
Instructor
#4103 Old Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Quote:
I wish there were ways to "lock" keyboard shortcuts... it would be very helpful, for instance, if there were a way to avoid having to hold down the SHIFT key to place more of everything, or if there were a way to have repeated wall hanging objects appear at the same (adjusted) height.
there are some object types that automatically produce a duplicate when placed.
as far as I recall::
-dining chairs
-bar stools
-counters/islands
-lights
-doors/arches/windows
-gates
-columns
-each of the swimming pool objects
-trees/shrubs/flowers
#4104 Old Today at 12:31 AM
Quote:

Sticky Keys? Hit the Shit button five times and it should pop up. A bit of a clumsy solution but perhaps it could work.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.
Mad Poster
#4105 Old Today at 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufflepaws
I was just finishing up my post office/bank and thought how cool it would be to have a policeman NPC spawner nearby.

You mean like a security guard? That would be cool! Maybe they can put a stop to the UC too.
Mad Poster
#4106 Old Today at 4:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Sticky Keys? Hit the Shit button five times and it should pop up. A bit of a clumsy solution but perhaps it could work.

Where is the Shit button? I need it! XD
Forum Resident
#4107 Old Today at 7:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M.A.A.
You mean like a security guard? That would be cool! Maybe they can put a stop to the UC too.

Yeah He wouldn't need to do anything, just standing around in the right spot would add a nice touch to certain buildings like banks or museums.

My downloads archived at Wordpress.
Page 165 of 165