Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2450 (Who?), Viewed: 235412 times.
Page 99 of 99
Forum Resident
#2451 Old Yesterday at 3:31 AM
I'd love a mod that would make glasses wearable with all clothing types except naked, but not visible while a Sim is actually in bed. It annoys me that my glasses-wearing Sims go around doing all their normal stuff -- reading, using computers, cooking, looking at stars or clouds, even driving if they're outgoing enough to go off to a comm lot while not entirely dressed -- without their glasses because they're doing it in PJs or undies. I make and eat breakfast (and sometimes eat dinner) and read or use the computer in my pyjamas a lot, but I can't see more than a blur of the screen without my glasses, have to hold normal-print books inches from my nose to read them without glasses, and wouldn't be safe in a kitchen without them! It's a bit weird, actually, because one can presume there were a fair amount of glasses-wearers involved in the making of the game (nerd stereotype, I know, but true of people who spend a lot of time in front of screens), but they got it that far off... And there's people who wear contacts when they're out, but swap them for glasses at the end of the day to give their eyes a break! They'd be wearing glasses with their PJs, but not with their regular clothes, and thus can't be simmified properly!
(How do storytellers get around this, by the way?)

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Page 99 of 99

Section jump