Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2615 (Who?), Viewed: 245046 times.
Page 105 of 105
Scholar
#2601 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 3:11 PM
I know about that. They don't come at random though.

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

Am I the only one who fogs up her glasses when eating Kung Pao noodles?
Forum Resident
#2602 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:14 AM Last edited by Freefalldreams : 28th Oct 2014 at 2:59 AM.
Being able to call the relevant authorities (er, the retirement home for demented elders?) to temporarily remove Crumplebum after she's given at least one controllable Sim a lecture or whack for non-nudity "offences" --because yes, one usually does wear a swimsuit at the pool, and public kissing is allowed in most parts of the First World, which appears to be the intended setting for the game. I've been hesitant to mention it, because she's so fiddly and dangerous, but it seems like it could be based on the code to report the Unsavoury Charlatan... I actually find the old prude funny, but sometimes I get highly annoyed when she decides to stalk the pool area of a lot, screaming incessantly about the exposed flesh. I'm tempted to bait her with an enveloping Victorian bathing costume...

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Mad Poster
#2603 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:23 AM
I wish someone could make a snorkeling mod for beach lots.

“I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.” - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#2604 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 6:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
I absolutely need a hack that lets me see which households have sick sims in them without going into the households!

I'm still reading this info but maybe there is something here that can help you. Also an option on the Batbox to check sims Plague and sickness status as some of them leave tiles on lots. The Beaker's lot must have had one because Nervous was always sick.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO HOO . . WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Forum Resident
#2605 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 6:57 AM
YA can be pregnant at UNI, there are mods for this, but maybe this never been updated for alien/telescope abductions..right?
My YA got abducted several times on his dorm lot I've built, using THE telescope, but it is only when back to main 'Hood that he could have the experience of his life...

Je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Scholar
#2606 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 3:04 PM
I wish there was a modification or derivative of inteenimator that would only allow young adults and up to become pregnant, and allow male young adults to get alien pregnant. Teens could 'woohoo' but it would have a different name - fool around. It also would be less buggy and a lot simpler, and have no kitten-killer feature, and not be as outdated as insiminator. Young Adults with campus BRATs would be able to stay after the party and move back to the main hood later on when their kids are home from school. I don't have inteen installed right now because of its relative clunkiness and the ability to break up any time, but I'd like to have a better derivative that wouldn't present so many problems and conflicts.

Inventor
#2607 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 5:48 PM
I wish there was a mod for apartment lots where you can unlock the door just for nannies and not ALSO allow in half the population of your hood. So annoying.
Forum Resident
#2608 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 7:53 PM
The nanny, maid, repoman etc..will still be able to enter and do their job you pay them for if your door is locked..ok, repoman gets paid without your help.The landlord won't be able to though.
But yeah..I find rather annoying to not be able to lock intelligibly, too. I'd like my sim to be able to invite anyone over, without allowing the whole complex to help themselves, as if they were also invited. This is stupid.

Je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Inventor
#2609 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 8:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
The nanny, maid, repoman etc..will still be able to enter and do their job you pay them for if your door is locked.

Not on the apartments lots (for the nannies) as far as I've seen so far (I've played the game for a long time). You have to unlock the door for them.
Scholar
#2610 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 9:52 PM
Wow. Someone actually hates my idea of an Inteenimator derivative that wouldn't have any kitten-killing feature to begin with, wouldn't allow teen/adult relations or teen pregnancy, but would allow young adult women to get pregnant and young adult men to get knocked up by aliens.

Alchemist
#2611 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 10:37 PM
Just a thought, but it might just as well be that they disagree with your description of inteen as borky, problem-prone and conflict-ridden I don't find that at all, and did actually disagree when reading your post. I just did it silently in my brain, rather than expressing it, since I didn't think it mattered.
Scholar
#2612 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 10:56 PM
Inteen tends to treat some premades as children or teens. Lots of other mods do conflict with Inteen, and it can be problematic and it doesn't allow male young adults to become alien pregnant from being abducted.

Top Secret Researcher
#2613 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
The nanny, maid, repoman etc..will still be able to enter and do their job you pay them for if your door is locked..ok, repoman gets paid without your help.The landlord won't be able to though.
But yeah..I find rather annoying to not be able to lock intelligibly, too. I'd like my sim to be able to invite anyone over, without allowing the whole complex to help themselves, as if they were also invited. This is stupid.

I remember having a '' death party '' once. I invited lots of sims over for a party, made them all enter a room and then I locked the door manually (without removing it). I put some fire bombs in the room they we're locked into and they all started screaming and the flames we're burning their bodies - but eventually the party ended. They all walked out of the room (the door was locked!) told my sim that it was a boring party and left!!!
Mad Poster
#2614 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:52 PM
Instead of the fading-out to blue thing when you set the lot view to medium/small, it'd just focus blur the background like in TS4. Nigh impossible but a nice thought.

"It's a royal pain in the ass, I know, but it turns out most 11-year-old girls don't know jack shit about managing hangovers." - MinghamSmith
Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
Quite possibly the owner of the largest TS2 downloads folder on this site. Last count: 75 GB
Field Researcher
#2615 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:52 PM
I wish pets could also sleep in tents with my single sims, so they wouldn't have to be out in the rain whenever I play my some poverty stricken sims.

Video games=my life
Scholar
#2616 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 10:57 AM
A mod that allows new head witches and warlocks to be teens and young adults, so teens can have a chance to date some witchy NPCs without having to change them.

Page 105 of 105

Section jump