Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#7726 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 3:28 PM
I've been slowly progressing a Megahood (with Widespot attached too) and having a lot of fun. I'm excited because after I finish up the rotation I'm on (I do a one day rotation, 6 am to 6 am), a lot of university sims will be graduating and the sims who got pregnant during the first rotation will be giving birth.

I've had a few unfortunate things happen this rotation though. First, Candy (Hart) Mann of Widespot died of starvation while pregnant with Rich Mann's baby (she'd already given birth to Junior's son, Hugh Mann). Sucks for Rich because he divorced Lana to marry Candy, and she moved out with Junior and his new wife Mary (Land) Mann, so now he's all alone.

Then in Veronaville, Bianca Monty died of disease. I'm not usually this bad at keeping my sims alive!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7727 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 1:15 AM
I had a few houses who needed a day or so playing to finish off end of year rotation.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#7728 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 2:04 AM
Today in Bayside Flats I worked the O'Deth family: parents Damion & Angel were murdered, leaving teen Rose to care for child River, and toddler Lily. (This is an occupied hood I got here at MTS, and this is what was SET UP). Everyone was having fits of depression, but Rose managed to teach Lily to walk, and slowly everyone's mood lightened. Lily only needed a doggy to get back on the road to Happy. Oddly, calling the Adoption Center got a custom dog I had made for Strangetown - a purple little dog with one eye! They had been left with plenty of money, so everyone got into private school, and a maid and gardener were employed. Like all teens, Rose got a lift by going shopping - for clothes, a cell phone, and a boyfriend. She also wanted a job (just to get away from the kids?). The girls got pretty new bedrooms. Rose has taught both her siblings to study, and there are plenty of fun things to do. But they don't go into their parents bedroom, except to mourn at their urns. The house is often full of people, including Fiona Douglas, a mother and recent widow. You would think she would be over more to help out, but she has her own issues. River is beginning to find girls interesting, and really likes Sarah Douglas. They both like learning stuff, and both have lost their fathers. I think they have a future together.

I think I'll be starting a story about this interesting hood.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#7729 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 3:25 AM
I've been playing my new medieval hood, Easthallow.

The Wax family is composed of Casse Wax, her husband Pip Wax, her brother Radolf Wax and her son Conayn Wax. In this hood each peasant familiy has at least one member working on the fields of the noblewoman who owns their lands but they also have a side occupation. The wax family keeps a couple of chickens, bees and make candles to make ends meet. I'm going for a self sufficient hood and a family must buy candles made by the Wax family before they can buy a light. They may even have to start replacing the candles each season when the hood gets a little more developed. The candles are very important but there hasn't been much bee keeping or candle making going on over the last few rounds. Conayn was only a baby at the start of the round and since the family lives in one room it was a struggle to keep everyone's energy up. Casse is pregnant with her second child and to make matters worse she was struck by lightning which nearly killed her. It was a struggle to get her needs back into the yellow, let alone the green on top of nursing the baby. Pip has been getting into fights with half the hood, he doesn't seem to be the initiator but he has a lot of enemies at this point. He's at risk of being arrested if he attacks Godefe, the noblewoman who owns the hood. Radolf is at risk of losing his job at the fields, he didn't make it to work at all this round, and the penalty for that is arrest.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Instructor
#7730 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 1:19 PM Last edited by whoward69 : 23rd Jun 2015 at 10:39 PM.
New Headmster visit personal best at the Cassidy's house

Edit: And Mandy and Dougal snatch the trophy

(The Head in my hood definitely has the hots for make-up wearing blondes!)

Instructor
#7731 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 5:58 PM
Katheryn "KitKat" O'Mally has just become an elder ... she (I) was so engaged with her children's lives (homework, meals, teenaged heart-breaks, etc) that she'd forgotten the day and ... BAM 7pm ... and she was doing the "I'm getting older wiggle" ... slightly teary eyed!

So, "Katheryn O'Mally ... This is your life!" ... from "Fell In Love With Sean O'Mally" (bottom right) to "Got a Promotion" (top left)

(Snapped these during the "wiggle" so "Grew Up Well" and "Retired" are the next two)
Instructor
#7732 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 2:08 AM
I'm really happy with the play session I had today! It's the best feeling when you have sims who are having real trouble finding romance, and then they just seem to find each other. I was playing University and while a lot of sims naturally paired up, they were a few who I just couldn't find anyone for. Marla Biggs is a favorite of mine, and she's tried to have her first kiss with a few different sims, all of whom rejected because they're with other people. I was SO happy today when she met Tank Grunt (who's a year behind her, he's not still a teen) and they had bolts, and soon they were kissing. It was a surprise, given that popularity and knowledge don't usually seem to get together in my game- I love that it happened this time. I'm actually a big fan of Tank too (I read him as trying too hard to impress his demanding dad, which is understandable and I feel more sorry for him than anything). I think him and Marla work perfectly together, and I'm super psyched to see how their relationship pans out.

Then two other sims, Monica Bratford and Joshua Ruben, decided to get together. I have been kind of floundering with both of these sims because I couldn't get a read on their personalities as easily as I could other sims, but I've got a few clues: Monica picks fights with a ton of other sims she meets, she has at least two enemies already, she seems very insecure based on her bio and wants to fit in with others, which is different from the typical knowledge sim; Joshua often interacts with other sims by asking them to play catch or throw a football, he's very autonomously into sports, seems happy with his life but not a very extreme person in any way- he's also very into knowledge sims, like having a crush on Tiffany Sampson when the game shipped, and now Monica. Based on that, it seems like they could complement each other nicely, and maybe Monica will mellow out a little and stop getting into (as many) fights.

It's always interesting to me to see who sims choose (through autonomous actions and wants). I do have ACR, but I don't let sims get into a real relationship unless they're also rolling significant wants about each other, which doesn't always happen even when they're ACR woohooing non-stop.
Mad Poster
#7733 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 5:30 AM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 23rd Jun 2015 at 5:55 AM.
Pleasantview rotation complete!

Traveller:
Tammy Traveller learned all her toddler skills, thanks to her Grandpa Trent teaching her. Which was very surprising considering he never taught his two sons any toddler skills. Being that the Travellers are tired of... well.. not traveling. They decided to get rid of the 'burden' which was Todd and Tedd, they put them up for adoption. The Social worker thought the roach-infested house was disgusting, and of course took Tammy with her - even though they were treating her properly (or at least Trent was). Now the Travellers can go back to Travelling without those damn kids getting in the way. I think I'm going to have them fight to get Tammy back after they've gone for a holiday (All three are really looking forward to it), though the boys are going to get fostered into loving homes most likely.

Mortimer Goth and Daniel Pleasant both reached their lifetime wants

Ottomas:
Sadly, Dora passed away mid-way through her youngest known grand-daughter (Tammy Traveller is also her grand daughter, but she's not aware of her) becoming a child. Nona Ottomas is beautiful, which makes me really question the 'Ottomai have ugly babies' statement... Nona has the cutest round face with a bit of a large nose but it works well. Weirdly she grew up a milisecond after Dora died - which for some reason, even though that put her into aspiration failure, she still grew up well. Samantha finally caught Peter cheating! She walked in on him making out with the woman Dora had brought home from work. I think it was Catherine Viejo - though I could be wrong. I'm not sure if Samantha is going to stay with Peter or not. Afterall they have 6 children together (4 living with them) but Samantha wants more and Peter ddoesn't. The house they live in is a 2 bedroom house and can just about squeeze all of the children in but it belonged to Dora so Peter would get it, and Samantha can't afford a big enough house on her own and there's no way she's not getting custody of the children.

Oldie/Pleasant:
Along with Dora, Herb Oldie also died. Leaving behind his wife, 2 pet cats, Daughter, 3 granddaughters, 1 grandson, 1 great-granddaughter and 2 more great-grandchildren on the way. The minute he died, Coral suddenly rolled a want for another grandchild. Which is too bad because Mary-Sue is 3 days away from becoming an elder. Daniel became an elder today, inviting over his side of the family - including Jennifer whom he hasn't spoken to since she moved to Belladonna. Now I'm regretting him not inviting Herb and Coral over, I can't remember the last time Mary-Sue saw Herb

Dreamer:
Brandi finally had a daughter! Little Daphne Dreamer was welcomed into the family a few minutes into playing. Brandi of course dressed her in all pink the second she was born. Her 8th child and finally a girl! Too bad the only 3 bedrooms in the house are painted blue and she will have to share a bedroom when she grows up. Maybe they'll repaint one of the rooms a unisex colour. Brandi feels kinda strange being the mother to a daughter, she's so use to rough housing and having to clean up all the mess the boys leave behind (especially the triplets) - knowing her luck, Daphne will probably be a tomboy. Though, Brandi is still rolling wants for more babies - so who knows, maybe the other 2 are girls too.

Nova:
Castor woke up in the middle of the night to a knock on the door - there lay two twin boys. Their mother was Allegra Gorey, who he had a relationship with for a while before she became a vampire and moved to Downtown. The twins were named Lucifer Gorey and Malachi Nova. Completely identical (skintone 1, black hair) except one had green eyes (Malachi) and the other had pale blue eyes (Lucifer). Castor considered putting them up for adoption, he just didn't have the time or space to raise two boys who were half-vampire, but they were so small and cute! He couldn't help but keep them. Afterall, these two were possibly the only children he would ever have, as he was not looking to settle down since Allegra broke his heart.

Lothario:
Now that we're into the double digits for simultaneous lovers, I should really stop letting Don take women on dates to community lots. He took Heather Huffington on a date today to the bowling alley downtown. They had a dream date, despite the fact that Dina Caliente appeared and after sneaking around for a little while, eventually caught Don mid-makeout. Putting his lovers from 18 to 17 - and he didn't even manage to get Heather to fall in love with him! - Doesn't matter anyway, he's throwing hella-loads of wants to marry Bella Goth, Isabella Gough (Fake Bella Goth) and Jennifer Burb. I think he has a thing for black haired skintone #3 sims - maybe he's a little bigheaded and wants the children to look like mini-versions of him Seeing as his two children look nothing like him. (Abacus is green and although Angelina has his black hair, she has her mothers face-shape and skintone).

Caliente:
Dina gave birth to a little bald baby girl - Emerald Caliente. She's Ashley Pitt's daughter, which means Nina's son, Valentíne Caliente now has a new cousin-sister. Which is kinda weird. Nina is pregnant too, not sure who the father is though - but if memory serves correct, it's Luis Aspir's. Emerald is being brought up as Nina and Ashley's daughter, however Dina still lives with them until she can make ends meet. Armand Debateau offered her half of his money if she agrees to have 5 children with him - which is an offer she is really considering. Armand wants 10 children, but his wife Samantha had multiple miscarriages before giving birth to quads, so more children is really not something she's looking for. Though, Martha Goth, Dina's daughter with Mortimer might end up moving in with her soon, as Alexander is going off to uni next rotation and Mortimer might pass away before he graduates. Though, chances are Cassandra will move in for a little while to raise Martha.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#7734 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 9:42 AM
I'm still in the early rotations of my Megahood, but there have been so many births! Mortimer and Bella Goth had twins, PT and Jenny Smith had twins, Pascal (Curious) Specter is raising an alien baby girl with Nervous Specter (Nervous Subject), Brandi (Broke) Grunt had a baby girl with her late husband and is raising her with General Buzz Grunt... And there's many more Sims currently pregnant, so it really is a baby boom in my Megahood. I expect things will calm down a little in later rotations, but I always have the tendency to have many Sim babies in the early rotations

Also had my first runaway teen ever - Lilith Pleasant. I'm quite relieved she's back now and am considering moving her in with her grandparents and uncle (the Oldies have adopted a child boy, and he is actually best friends with Lilith). I also have some great new pairings, such as Darren Dreamer and Lola Curious, and Antonio Monty and Cassandra Goth :lovestruc I love starting new Megahoods even just for the sake of finding out interesting new pairings that work.

And I'm really excited to see all those babies and future babies when they grow up, that's my favourite part of the game
Instructor
#7735 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 8:14 PM
End of another rotation at Seahouses Bay (30 sim days since hood created) and the baby boom is in full swing!

Current population 81 (39/42 male/female - 4 elders, 26 adults, 8 grads, 12 teens, 18 children, 4 toddlers and 9 babies) plus three pregnancies and nine graves.

High drama in the O'Cassidy household - Donna Cassidy has died in suspicious circumstances and Anne-marie (the au-pair) is "helping the police with their inquiries". Mandy, while grieving outwardly, doesn't seem that surprised to Dougal's keen eye, while he is inwardly relieve at the sudden "simplification" of his life! Patrick is heart-broken ... he stole his first kiss with Anne-marie after a late night swim a few days back, and lost his heart to her the previous evening (and something else later that night!) Yve is dating Daniel Mulligan. Both are more into pool parties and karaoke than studying, but both will probably end up at Uni to please their parents ... I may have the first drop-outs next rotation! Thomas, Claudia and Richard are attending school and studying hard, but also playing in their new treehouse at every possible moment, all are looking forward to the weekend to attempt The Triple (but Yve has only passed the "trick" on to Claudia, so expect tears from the boys!)

Wes and Freya Cassidy are devoted to their three children Natasha, Nathan and Natalie, and trying to avoid the inevitable fall-out over Donna's death.

Sean and Katheryn O'Mally have both turned elder - Sean got a party, Kat didn't - Fern and Keiran (twins) are off to Uni next rotation - Fern is planning on joining her elder sisters' Greek House as soon as possible. Steve, Mitch and Xavier are all doing well at school - being children 8, 9, and 10 Kat's pretty much manages the school day routine with her eyes closed now! Sean and Kat have a retirement holiday booked for next rotation, and then Kat is looking forward to her grand-children - she already has 10 (and another on the way) from her three eldest children, so she should get her want of 20! Sean likes the idea of grand-children (as opposed to grand-toddlers or grand-babies), as he'll be able to take them to the parks and "shake them up, then hand them back"!

The Mulligan's - Geoff, Susannah, Ronan, Daniel and Kaitlyn - are living a quite life, the only oddity is that Ronan (eldest son) will transition to elder before his parents (due to them being resurrected). When Daniel and Kaitlyn say they have an elder brother, they'll mean it!

Patrick and Keira O'Reilly graduated, got married, left their digs and returned to Seahouses. They've sold Keira's Dad's old house, and combined the proceeds with their "returning child" $20k grants and bought (and extended) a three-bed detached house on the estate. Sinead, Aisling, Eibhleann & Deaglan are keeping them very busy!

Violet Mulligan returned to Seahouses but isn't really sure why, or even what she's going to do now.

Paul Sergeant eventually resolved his mid-life crisis by marrying Natalia Ariana Jimenez - to help her fledgling pop-star career he's taken her surname. Perhaps now she'll be able to afford a new pair of jeans!

Melissa Legrand found true love with Jon Cameron and they've had twins - Mark and Heather

Brandon Olfonse turned elder, and is just generally enjoying family life with his wife Siobhan and children Ciaran, Aidan and Aoife, whom he managed to get into private school. When not on their beach, they can be found in the new Adventure Park

Alistair and Jane Stuart are muddling through. Zach seems to be doing well at Uni, but Zara has fallen in with "bad-company" (Jerome Flynn) and they are worried about her, but daren't say anything for fear of the teenage strop that will inevitably follow! Zara, Adrian and Zoe are off to Uni next rotation and they're subconsciously encouraging Zara to go to a different Uni to Jerome (like that's ever going to happen!), which will just leave them Zanthe & Andrew - ah the domestic bliss of a "two plus two" family.

Ben and Jessie Sergeant are adapting to family life (Jessie eventually achieved her LTW of "WooHoo with 20 Sims" and decided to settle for just one ... and she's now married to him). Ben is still confused on a daily basis by Sophia and Andrea, and as Jessie is expecting their third child I suspect his confusion is only going to get worse before it gets better!

Marylena Flynn has given birth to her fourth child - Sorcha - (and Paul's first, but he doesn't know that) and is also enjoying "blehing" any boy that Niamh brings home from school. Niamh is trying to date Simon O'Cassidy, but, after her mother's last "bleh" of him, he's not returning her calls. Jerome is turning into a nasty piece of work, exercising his "droit de seigneur" on any woman foolish enough to gaze into his eyes - tally so far is five. He'll come to a pointy end soon I suspect (as his last conquest was Yve, and I'd not want to cross her mother!). Gregory, on the other hand, is absolutely adorable, and will make a fine "man of the house", should his elder brother come to a sticky end.

Will, Abby, Mike and Kaylynn have given up their "open" lifestyle after the birth of Beverly to Will and Abby. Will and Abby are married and living in the beach-front property with Beverly and Ethan (whose father is Mike, but none of them know that!). Mike and Kaylynn are engaged, living in a detached house in Seahouses Bay, and Kaylynn is expecting (assumed to be Mike's but it might be Will's!)

Tobias and Elle Omer finally saved enough money to move from their very cramped 2-bed terrace into a slightly cramped 3-bed semi (next door to the O'Mally's) and with Saul off to Uni next rotation they'll finally have enough room to move one of the cots out of their bedroom. Just Naomi, Gabrielle, James, Yaron & Maya to put through college and Uni - by the time Tobias retires he may have saved enough to buy the car to fulfil a want he's had locked since the start!

Flora and Fiona O'Mally along with Molly Legrand went to Uni and started a Greek House. Molly is dating Zach Stuart, and Flora and Fiona have moved in their boyfriends Alec and Connor - nominally they are couples, but some nights turn into a game of musical beds!

Andrew Legrand (Molly's twin brother) has rejected the wild party life, and moved in with his girlfriend Renee - both knowledge sims, I'm expect straight 4.0's there!

Lots of adults will be turning elder in the next rotation, four couples will be returning from Uni (so the estate's going to start filling up) and another batch of teens will be heading to Uni ... or possibly not
Lab Assistant
#7736 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 9:56 PM
Just downloading bayside flats and i'm excited
Inventor
#7737 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 10:20 PM
In the Downtown section of Desiderata Valley, the six children of Jonathan Tricou have graduated from college and moved into the House of Fallen Trees. They are all doing well with their careers. Arnold is the one who as a teenager used to wear black lipstick. After a wash, his face was revealed as homely and craggy, but tolerable. Anyway, he was just wiping his hands after planting nine tomato plants in the green house, and stopped to look through the telescope. You know what happened: he was abducted by aliens.

It's just as well the house has three storeys and four bedrooms, because there are twin alien babies occupying the centre top floor. The house now has its full complement of eight occupants, so any future stargazers are safe from abduction. At least this burgeoning family will never have to hire a nannie!
Scholar
#7738 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 5:27 AM
The varied guests invited to the Capp Manor were confused as to why they had been so forcefully invited by Tybalt, and why he was in such annoyingly high spirits so soon after Consort's funeral. Consort himself hung around listening to the radio in Tybalt's room with the curtains drawn, resolving to go rouse Juliette himself if Hermia was going to stay in one of her sulks. He really wanted to show himself at this wedding, but best to stay out of the way so he could play his startling back-from-the-dead card if something went wrong. Downstairs, Paris was trying to avoid being interrogated by Lee Haggerty, who was starting to figure things out. He was almost glad to be called out to the patio by Tybalt...

"Who's the lucky lady?" Lee asked as he followed Paris out and saw the wedding arch set up on the patio.

"Juliette, of course," Tybalt said. "Right, Paris?"

Lee, who had thought this was going to be Tybalt's wedding, went blank-faced for a moment. Then he looked like he was about to be sick and ran back into the house. Tybalt let him go; it was just as well that Cornwall and Kent found out now.

Tybalt hadn't expected Lee to call everyone he thought might have an interest in preventing a Capp-Prince union and blurt out the news that they needed to speak now. The thing was, some of them didn't answer the phone, because they were already en rout... (Well, I teleported a bunch of them in, because no matter what happened, there were too many happy faces around at this point.) As Tybalt yelled at Hermia to get out of her dressing-gown and get Juliette dressed too, Escalus Prince was storming up the steps on the long path from the road. As Tybalt said hello to Malcolm Landgraab and Beau Broke while heading to the downstairs bathroom to attempt to extract Paris from the hiding place he'd desperately made of it, Jenny and PT#9 Smith joined Escalus. The two fathers agreed at once that this foolishness was to be stopped at once, and found that, of all people, Romeo was behind them and asking breathlessly if it was true what Lee had just called to tell him as he and Matthew were heading out of town.

Hermia was not happy having to be party to this, but she also wasn't going to cause chaos by telling anyone about Juliette being married to Romeo already. Why couldn't her big sister grow up? Hermia knew she'd always have to share Mercutio to stave off something horrible happening to them... At that point in her train of thought, she opened her bedroom door and found Juliette sprawled on the floor. "Oh, get up," she grumbled to her sister. "You're faking a faint and your groom's faking stomach flu..." She gently prodded her sister's belly with her foot, hoping it would instigate a defensive reaction or kicking from the cause of this hurried wedding. No reaction, so the foot was withdrawn from its slipper for what she hoped would be an annoyingly cold poke -- but Juliette's skin was colder than even Hermia's cold feet. Startled, Hermia put her slipper back on, bending over to shake Juliette's shoulders as a creeping horror settled into her like a ghost-scare in slow motion.

Hermia's shrieks resounded through the house and out to the grounds. "Help!" Hermia screamed down the stairs, bringing Consort hurrying out of Tybalt's room. "Help! Juliette is dead!"

To his credit, PT#9 was the first person downstairs to do more than gawk up the stairs at Hermia. Regardless of his feelings about the wedding that had gotten his daughter dumped, the girl at the top of the steep stairs was shaking; he would never forgive himself if she fell, so he ran up the stairs and guided her gently toward the sofa at the end of the hall. He didn't even notice Consort, but the next person up the stairs did. Despite his age and weight, Escalus went up the stairs two at a time, and stopped so suddenly at the top he nearly lost his balance. "You!" he spat at Consort. "I should have guessed you'd be back!"

Jenny Smith tapped politely on his shoulder. She gave Consort an odd look as she squeezed past Escalus. "Isn't he dead?" she asked. "People kept saying Lola killed him." She didn't press that matter, however; there were more pressing matters for Dr Smith to attend to.

Romeo had been hanging around the patio, ready to do a dramatic moment just before the marriage could take place. He heard the shrieks and Juliette's name, but not the crucial two words following it. Lee had from his position in the house, and his first thought was to prevent the match called Romeo from tumbling into the tinderbox in the house. Nearly knocking over Kent Capp in his hast to get out the door, he told Romeo, "The wedding's off, there's going to be a fight, and both Princes are here. You do not want to be involved. I'll get you news later." (I think he can be the Balthasar character...) Romeo might have resisted, but Kent and Cornwall making a quick exit from the house together, Kent saying something about his father being back...well, that gave him the idea that getting out of town really might be a good idea.

Angry words were exchanged in the upstairs hallway as Paris joined the growing mob. Blame was flung between both Princes, Consort, and Hermia. Escalus lost his temper and attempted to punch Consort. Consort dodged and retaliated by attempting to bite Escalus. Escalus escaped downstairs, pursued by Consort. Beau Broke had been wondering why he'd been invited, why he'd come, and what he should be feeling about this -- and then he saw Consort back, and ran to greet him. Consort was slightly apprehensive to be approached by a boy whose mother he'd killed, but to Beau, Consort was a great friend still. Beau really didn't understand how Consort had treated Brandi... Beau hugged Consort; Consort patted him on the shoulder, and then treated Escalus to a loud "Bleh!" Somewhat to Consort's surprise, Escalus ran for the bathroom. Consort followed, Beau followed Consort, and it only took one more "Bleh!" and Beau blocking the way to the toilet for Escalus to wet himself. Consort found that a good laugh, while Beau was disgusted.

Upstairs, Jenny had confirmed that Juliette was dead -- "For whatever that's worth in this family," she said, thinking of Consort. Paris was trying to evade a lecture from PT#9 on what he'd done to the latter's little girl. Tybalt flew into a rage and blamed Hermia for not keeping tabs on Juliette. Then he proceeded to curse out Paris, PT#9, Hermia, Jenny, the absent Romeo, and Prince of Cats. Hermia filled the cat's bowl -- which was all Prince had wanted -- while Tybalt continued to rage about every topic that came to mind. His favourite seemed to be that Father Laurence Stratford had dared to be too ill to officiate at the wedding, which would have left Tybalt in a bit of a bind no matter what. Jenny tried to keep quiet, but could listen to her friend attacked for only so long. "Shut up!" she shouted after a while.

"How dare you?" Tybalt was startled to be interrupted.

"No," PT#9 said. "How dare you? Laurence couldn't come because he is about to give birth -- perhaps even is doing so at this moment. As this is something Jenny has experienced and you have not, you have no right to criticize either him or her."

Jenny sighed. She knew PT#9 had learned the meaning of secrets after all this time on the planet. He just loved being obtuse when it suited him, and he'd made it clear he didn't think bearing a child of his people should be treated like it was something to be ashamed of. He had never been good at putting himself in the shoes of others... Jenny really wished her husband didn't have such a self-centred streak when Tybalt's startled expression turned into a slight smile. Tybalt smiling about this could not mean good things for Laurence.

Tybalt spent the remainder of the day plotting various schemes. Hermia was glad at him being out of the way, and even gladder that Consort had taken to his coffin; she was determined to achieve real power as Lady Capp, not just the duty that had killed Juliette. "They'll put you outside the graveyard fence for this," she said as the party ended, the guests scattered, and Juliette's body was removed. Then she shook her head and went to get her makeup kit. For one thing, if she had to have red hair, it was going to be a lot redder than natural...

Much, much later, Tybalt greeted Malcolm Landgraab warmly at the mailbox. "We should get going before the ghosts come out," he said, leading Malcolm to the vintage car. He smirked at Malcolm's discomfiture. "I really do think you'll enjoy this. No, don't bother with condolences, please. At least my sister rid us of some problems along with herself, and I have the perfect cure for grief."

Malcolm was disconcerted by that cure appearing to be hanging around a dingy coffee shop/bar in a bad part of Downtown. Tybalt was in no hurry as he sipped his coffee at a table by the window, watching the passersby. Contessa Chris was ignored, as was Baroness Lupina, and Malcolm wondered out loud if Tybalt was waiting for anyone. Tybalt only said he'd see if anyone interesting showed up, and Malcolm wondered who could be more interesting than a vampire and a wolf-woman. Then...

"Gotcha," Tybalt said. Malcolm could not see what was so interesting about Chester Gieke walking his beat, but Tybalt did. To Malcolm, he said, "Do as I tell you, or I take back that phone with interest." A few whispered words more to Malcolm, and Tybalt was outside, striking up a casual conversation with Chester. Soon enough, Chester had been persuaded to come in out of the chilly night air and have a cup of coffee on Tybalt. Chester was just thinking that not all Capps were unpleasant people...and then very respectable Malcolm Landgraab, looking really scared for some reason, came up to shake his hand and ended up putting his knee between Chester's legs with great force. Was the girl behind the bar laughing? Through his haze of pain as he curled on the floor, Chester heard Tybalt almost chirping, "Oh, an unexpected bonus!" as he removed Chester's gun, taser, and radio from his person. What could that mean?

What it meant was that Escalus Prince had chosen this unfortunate moment to walk by as well. (Yes, they were just lucky -- or unlucky -- walkbys. Tybalt is getting some bad habits, including loitering around looking for victims of his temper.) He was not expecting to be leaped out at by Tybalt Capp with his current stolen weapons, nor to have the taser used on him. Malcolm's attempt to slip away was foiled by Tybalt's shout of "Remember the price!" and both Escalus and Chester being bundled by the staff of the place to a room up on the third floor. (Ok, ok, they just got called up there, but I had to give a story for why they'd come up, right?)

"What is this place?" Malcolm asked, goggling at the cage Tybalt was locking Chester in.

"Guess," Tybalt said, gesturing at the grubby double bed and the hanging chain he'd already used to pinion Escalus' wrists. "She got the same offer as you did, and she even threw in the use of her toys."

At least Tybalt had fun that night. Once Malcolm got over his initial disgust, he found the whole thing quite childish -- however, he was a little worried about whether a man the age of the ex-police chief could withstand the kind of whipping he was getting from Tybalt. Malcolm thought Tybalt had been holding Chester in reserve for later whipping, but Tybalt apparently was content to traumatize the younger man merely by making him watch. It was light by the time Tybalt tired of both his torture and his mockery of his victims, told the staff to release them when he was gone, and headed home. Malcolm hated to admit it, but he had gotten some ideas for Club Dante from this...if he didn't get shut down in retaliation for being involved in this! Drat, now he was thinking like a Capp. But what could he do when Tybalt had threatened to take Nina and have her experimented on by the Beakers? (Tybalt's modus operandi is becoming obvious, isn't it?)

And Hermia really thought she had problems being scared by her father's ghost when she went out to take out the trash that night? At least it was a break from her mother!
Mad Poster
#7739 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 4:22 PM
Bluewater village has been surprisingly quiet.

Ash Delarosa became a child. Florence was busy in the shop - it was quite a hectic day because the shops starting to crumble and fail beneath her. Cyd and Florence were taking turns working whole 12 hour shifts. Ash wanted to help, but he was just getting underfoot. Instead he just spent the rest of his birthday sat in his new bedroom (I converted the shop bathroom into a little bedroom, and moved the door to connect it to the house) playing with his toy cars. Despite their lack of attention to their sons birthday party, Cyd and Florence both rolled wants to have another baby.

Next door, Checo & Lisa Ramirez celebrated their son Miguel's birthday. They closed the shop for the day and all gathered around in the kitchen for cake. Miguel grew up, and suddenly, although seemingly looking completely different as toddlers, Miguel and Ash look almost identical (besides skintones). I wonder if Ash is going to work out that Cyd isn't his real father.

Malcolm Landgraaab IV bought a brothel... because.. well.. why not? I made the Brothel ages ago to try to give downtown this 'scummy' feel and completely forgot about it until I realized Malcolm only owns 2 businesses (he wants 5 top-level businesses) and it was the cheapest. He hired two female townie employees. I've never ran a brothel before on a community lot. So far it didn't go that well... but ah well. Malcolm didn't make much money running Club Dante either. Though he did once again cheat on his wife for the sake of giving the customers a 'joyful experience'. After that he went to the electronics superstore where he brought in the big bucks as usual. While he was at work however, Daisy found a flower bouquet from Trisha Traveller and became angry at Malcolm IV. Since her and her best friend Victor Aspir both really want another baby but neither of their partners allow it... well... they decided they'd make a baby together. Or something. It was completely autonomous and I'm still trying to put a story behind it that makes sense. They both had baby wants and both spouses didn't want children. Victor's father put a lot of emphasis on Victor having more children that it was getting too much. Daisy is hoping for a daughter, named 'Maryweather'. I'm not sure yet if she's going to stay married to Malcolm IV or not yet.... buuuut seeing as he has 4 other children (2 sets of twins with 2 different women) and doesn't seem to be considering Daisy's feelings about raising children that aren't hers... they'll probably break up.

Mad Poster
#7740 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 4:54 PM
To Scot and Philomena Land, of Widespot RFD in the Genderswapped Uberhood, a son, Phin. Gramma's black hair and brown eyes, Mommy's skintone. Gramma went permaplat. Other family members are thrilled, or not, to greater and lesser degrees.

Delta decided that since she and Bud Weiss were going steady they might as well date. (Delta is younger than usual here because of the way I've been playing the hood; but yes, Bud is still significantly younger than her. Triple bolts, though!) They went to the Swimming Hole and Moo's Mew's Restaurant, had an excellent first kiss, and then made out in her dad's car. This puts him ahead of his half-brother, as Silver Beech Hart has never dated anyone with a car to make out in.

Goldie Hart married Sirius Terrano in a home wedding. The groom had to leave to go to work in the middle of it, but that didn't keep the roof from rising.

The Summerdreams' attempts to heal the wounds of the feud in Veronaville are having mixed results. They tried having Antonia and Benicio Monty and Reagan, Devon, and Bristol Capp over for dinner and into a hot tub, but Bristol and Antonia, and Reagan and Benicio, insisted on fighting instead. Bristol and Benicio didn't say one word to each other, anxious that their relations not realize that they went on a secret date and got engaged. Antonia in particular would be incensed to learn that Bristol and Benicio sealed the deal in her bed! Antonia does know that Bristol comes snooping around a lot, and has even caught her using the ax throw in the front yard! Of all the nerve! Bristol is dodging the attentions of Titanus Summerdream, who has an unrequited crush on her, and she and Benicio are both working - her in a record store and him as an entertainer - and hoping they can save enough to blow this miserable joint and get married downtown. The trouble is, they're both dependent on their families at the moment.

Meanwhile, in Riverblossom Hills, Leona MacGreggor has managed to keep the secret of her daughter Leslie's birth, despite fielding the concern of neighbors and friends, and despite the burglar who made off with one of the paintings she was counting on to tide her over if the crop failed. She managed to get the cop out of the house before she noticed the bouncy chair, and Leslie, thank goodness, slept right through it in her little basket upstairs. But getting the maximum yield out of her crops has become imperative, and she needs to take time to catch some more fish, because she's almost out of sparkly leftovers and nursing Leslie is draining her, especially since it often means she doesn't get her sleep out. Her first really bad moment came in the evening, when she was very nearly in hygiene, energy, and hunger deprivation all at once, but thanks to leftover fish she pulled it out and even got the dog washed. Leslie will be crawling soon and things are bound to get easier then, right? Except she can't very well have a crib delivered even if she could afford one...

She was feeling pretty good, all things considered, though - she made BFF with the baby's father, Rhett Hart, and is sure that even if the Paternity Police do take Leslie away she'll still have contact. Just, not yet, all right? After all, his children by Andrea Martin and her ex-best-friend Gabby O'Mackey are also still infants, and with Gabby and Jules living with him while Gabby gets her masters in education and looks for a university job, his place is packed to the gills! She can totally handle this, now that she's got her gold gardening badge.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#7741 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Bluewater village has been surprisingly quiet.

Ash Delarosa became a child. Florence was busy in the shop - it was quite a hectic day because the shops starting to crumble and fail beneath her. Cyd and Florence were taking turns working whole 12 hour shifts. Ash wanted to help, but he was just getting underfoot. Instead he just spent the rest of his birthday sat in his new bedroom (I converted the shop bathroom into a little bedroom, and moved the door to connect it to the house) playing with his toy cars. Despite their lack of attention to their sons birthday party, Cyd and Florence both rolled wants to have another baby.

Next door, Checo & Lisa Ramirez celebrated their son Miguel's birthday. They closed the shop for the day and all gathered around in the kitchen for cake. Miguel grew up, and suddenly, although seemingly looking completely different as toddlers, Miguel and Ash look almost identical (besides skintones). I wonder if Ash is going to work out that Cyd isn't his real father.

Malcolm Landgraaab IV bought a brothel... because.. well.. why not? I made the Brothel ages ago to try to give downtown this 'scummy' feel and completely forgot about it until I realized Malcolm only owns 2 businesses (he wants 5 top-level businesses) and it was the cheapest. He hired two female townie employees. I've never ran a brothel before on a community lot. So far it didn't go that well... but ah well. Malcolm didn't make much money running Club Dante either. Though he did once again cheat on his wife for the sake of giving the customers a 'joyful experience'. After that he went to the electronics superstore where he brought in the big bucks as usual. While he was at work however, Daisy found a flower bouquet from Trisha Traveller and became angry at Malcolm IV. Since her and her best friend Victor Aspir both really want another baby but neither of their partners allow it... well... they decided they'd make a baby together. Or something. It was completely autonomous and I'm still trying to put a story behind it that makes sense. They both had baby wants and both spouses didn't want children. Victor's father put a lot of emphasis on Victor having more children that it was getting too much. Daisy is hoping for a daughter, named 'Maryweather'. I'm not sure yet if she's going to stay married to Malcolm IV or not yet.... buuuut seeing as he has 4 other children (2 sets of twins with 2 different women) and doesn't seem to be considering Daisy's feelings about raising children that aren't hers... they'll probably break up.

Your Checo Ramirez is a cheater too?? In my game Lisa is about to give birth, but nearly every rotation Checo has been getting into some kind of trouble. He woohooed with Candy Mann (after she had her child Hugh Mann, before she got married to Rich), but then was unexpectedly let off the hook because Candy died from starvation. He also kissed Lola Curious, but now she's getting serious with Ajay Loner so once again Checo isn't going to be held accountable. I am DYING for Lisa to catch him and get a divorce, but he's sneaky and doesn't flirt in front of her, and he doesn't have anyone else now that Candy has passed away and Lola has moved on. I'll have to see what happens. Sometimes I can handle having sims consistently cheat on their spouses and never be caught, but that's usually when 1. the spouse is a romance sim and couldn't care less or 2. the spouse is heavily invested in work and doesn't care. Lisa has been the sweetest sim, constantly tucking in Tessa and performing autonomous family type interactions. So if Checo starts something up with someone else, I WILL orchestrate a way for him to be caught.

My Malcolm is a bit of a sleazy guy too, though no brothels He did just manage to steal Cynthia Kim away from Robert Kim, and now she's Cynthia Landgraab while Robert is raising Justin on his own. I have a few potential sims in mind for Robert, so I think he'll be okay. Cynthia was autonomously quite happy to kiss Malcolm, so he's probably better without her now.

On the topic of Bluewater Village, Stephen Tinker in my game must have THE MOST two and three bolter attractions out of any other sim in the megahood. Seriously, he has already had to fend off Cleo Shikibu (before she married Leod McGreggor) and sims are heart farting over him all the time. Luckily, he has so far been incredibly faithful to Wanda. I would be genuinely sad if he chose to cheat.
Mad Poster
#7742 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 10:58 PM
@jojoa777 At first I thought Checo and Florence started the game having a crush on each other, because when I first played Blue water in my megahood they were crushing on each other pretty hard and I had seen them kiss while on a community lot. Turns out they had just been meeting on community lots and cheating though! ACR is quite the mod. I feel bad for Cyd. I've tried to set him up with multiple women including Lola Curious, but they always ended up finding someone else before Cyd got past the first meeting. The only reason he got Florence was because she couldn't have Checo.

Lisa is a nice sim, and very devoted to her family. Though she did fall for Carlos Contender for a bit.

Just finished off Blue water and The Tinkers aren't doing well, they had to close their home business as it was failing in epic proportions and they have triplet toddlers to raise.

Field Researcher
#7743 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 12:46 AM
My sim unexpectedly homewrecked Cassandra Goth. She was just messing around with Don at the bowling alley when suddenly Cassandra shows up and slaps the living daylight out of him, he wasn't even the one to hit on her! I didn't mean for this to happen
Scholar
#7744 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 2:56 AM
It seems a lot of us think Malcolm's amoral at best! Club Dante is living up to its name in my game, Malcolm himself is a high-class escort to lonely ladies with money (and has ambitions of starting a stable of such escorts), and as for that third business he has renting out the Resurrect-o-Nomitron he got his hands on...yeah, bringing a recently-deceased customer back as a zombie was only the start of that! Electronics Supercenter is mostly a way to process the money from his more profitable ventures, though it does turn a small profit itself.

@Peni Griffin, you're creeping toward dystopia... I love the world you've constructed for your challenge, and can't help but feel more than a little sorry for Leona. If she's at all like her male counterpart, I'm guessing that kid means a lot to her... (Leod has had more than his share of trouble with his surrogate hating his wife, but still is enthusiastic about the intended result!) Oh, and is Bristol Kent's counterpart? Is she bald?

~

At the house of the Riverblossom Capps, Miranda chose to ignore her mother's returning home in favour of dancing to the music of the tiny pink speakers on top of the fridge. She was trying to get a dance scholarship now that they'd finally scraped up enough money to make Desdemona somewhat less despondent by buying some audio equipment. However, the source of that money was going to dry up with Goneril around to constantly snoop, so when her mother demanded Miranda get out of the way so she could make grilled cheese for lunch, Miranda went to the phone to close the business and try once more for a scholarship. She was thankful to get the dance scholarship, and when she called Bottom to tell her, she was even happier to find out that Puck was going to Sim State. It would be nice to have someone she knew there....

Goneril watched in deep disappointment as her eldest child refused to stay long enough for the rest of the family to get home from work and school -- or even to eat lunch with her! Miranda had little to pack, and wondered if she'd ever be back here... She hoped not, and hurried for the taxi.

In the absence of her family, Goneril decided to call the Headmaster yet again! Then she went to annoy all walkbys and the mail carrier by talking about grilled cheese, ignore Soda and Pop, and use her influence to do nothing but get everyone who wouldn't talk about grilled cheese to make it. Luckily, Albany got promoted to a full-time elementary school teacher after taking the moral high ground (what else?) and turning in a teacher who had been fabricating tests and bribing her class with candy. Hearing of Goneril's intention to have the Headmaster over, he bought everything he wanted with the bonus -- a massage table that he intended to use to impress the Headmaster should he not be otherwise impressed, dog beds and more bowls, and two more puppies. Very helpful, is he not? The puppies are a male named Jake and a female Albany named Mob (um, Mob Capp, get it? Totally not related to his opinion of the family he married into...). Chairs were not involved in the purchases, so when the Headmaster was called to eat grilled cheese after touring the house, he had to stand; Goneril had taken the one chair. Oh, and Albany had thought it would be a good idea to have the Ramaswamis come to make clear how important Desdemona getting into private school was to Goneril's mental health, and they had no choice but to bring Monica Bratford, their remaining patient.

Somehow, it worked. Albany and Goneril were useless beyond the tour and dinner, and Albany soon was yelling at Monica for yelling at Goneril. Desdemona came home in her swimsuit from work and realized it was up to her to salvage the situation. She went to work eating grilled cheese and talking with the Headmaster, then went to work schmoozing him about everything and refusing to stop talking ever. The grilled cheese had gone down well, and even Hal returning home to yell at Monica while Albany looked disapprovingly at Desdemona's swimsuit did not distract Desdemona from her patter. Albany and Goneril went off to try for another baby, Hal went to feed the dogs and read a science fiction book, and Desdemona saved her own, Hal's, and her mother's sanity by getting herself and Hal into private school. Hal and Desdemona went from high red to platinum in an instant! As for their parents, there was no lullaby. Albany has already decided he should continue his search for other mothers. Anyone who falls for his dubious charms should beware...

Goneril got up in the middle of the night and invited Regan and Kent over so she could try to convince them of the wonders of grilled cheese. Regan, being a vampire and having had to deal with the meal in question when she was an ambassador's intern, was extremely unreceptive.

~

At the Wan house, Cleo Shikibu decided that the house needed yet another renovation. Patricia agreed and left Cleo leeway to spend her money on whatever she desired. This turned out to be removing the wall between dining room and living room, relocating the dining furniture to the patio (it'll do until it gets cold), moving Cleo's piano against the stairs and putting a pool table in the newly opened-up space. Some snazzier parquet and a repainting of the walls, the newly-purchased painting "Temptation" hung up and reframed in tasteful dark wood, and the place looked entirely different and more modern. Time to throw a party to show it off and try out the pool table!

Patricia was amused by the renovations and was not at all unhappy to see that Malcolm Landgraab was one of the guests. They sang karaoke together while Cleo hustled pool with Priya Ramaswami and beat her. The female Slob loafed around and grossed people out. Cleo had thought it would be a good idea to invite Romeo Monty (Capp!) to the party and see if Patricia could get any inside information from him, but anguished by the horrible situation he'd ingloriously run from at the Capp Manor, he had a nervous breakdown in the living room. (I'm guessing it was actually about Juliette's death, but as he doesn't know about it in-story yet, what he did see at the would-be wedding was more than enough to drive him around the bend.) Everyone looked uncomfortably at him and went outside, and he continued to be strange, courting a mop and eventually causing Patricia and Priya to whisper about whether he should really be out and about in this state.

Malcolm is making quite a bit of money from Patricia, as they ended the evening by having WooHoo in what they thought was a secluded part of the yard...until they finished and realized the Slob was watching yet again. Ah well, roof-raising party and another bear statue for Malcolm to cash in, so it's not really a problem, is it? Gabe and Patricia have drifted inexorably apart anyway...
Instructor
#7745 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
@jojoa777 At first I thought Checo and Florence started the game having a crush on each other, because when I first played Blue water in my megahood they were crushing on each other pretty hard and I had seen them kiss while on a community lot. Turns out they had just been meeting on community lots and cheating though! ACR is quite the mod. I feel bad for Cyd. I've tried to set him up with multiple women including Lola Curious, but they always ended up finding someone else before Cyd got past the first meeting. The only reason he got Florence was because she couldn't have Checo.

Lisa is a nice sim, and very devoted to her family. Though she did fall for Carlos Contender for a bit.

Just finished off Blue water and The Tinkers aren't doing well, they had to close their home business as it was failing in epic proportions and they have triplet toddlers to raise.

I agree, ACR certainly spices things up... now that I've modified the settings to my liking, it's all good. I remember the first day I got it, and one of my Family sims at university proceeded to woohoo with three different sims in a row, including two siblings. My face was like this

That Checo, he's apparently been around in all the games...

Lisa in my game is completely faithful, which makes it all the more sad! Carlos Contender definitely wants to get around in my game, though right now it's mostly just with Jessica Peterson and Patricia Wan.

Poor Cyd. Actually, he hasn't had the best luck in my game either. He tried to makeout and then woohoo with a townie, and got rejected both times. Most sims don't actually get to the initiating woohoo moment and have it fail. He's now kissed Natasha Una once, so that could work out. Unfortunately for him, Natasha has also been seeing Armand DeBateau. But in my game Natasha opened up a home business selling arts and crafts, and I don't want her to lose that by moving in with Armand (and there's no way Armand is moving out of his swanky apartment), so I'd much prefer for Cyd and Natasha to be together. I guess I'll see what the sims choose to do. Cyd and Florence are friends in my game, actually, and at one point I wanted to push them together, but now Florence has some kind of odd flirtation going with Gilbert Jacquet, and if not him then a bit of a crush on Mortimer Goth (who's now married to Nina Caliente).

I feel like if I charted all the romantic relationships in my game, the entire megahood would be connected except for the faithful married couples, haha. Oh, and Chester Gieke, who I can't for the life of me find a sim for. And poor Jodie Larson, who is one of the few playable female sims who's attracted to women. The other bi and gay female sims are all from the universities, and they mostly found relationships with each other, leaving Jodie all alone. I'm going to have to find Jodie a nice townie, or just keep trying to get her to work with Ellen Frost (she likes Ellen, but Ellen is more interested in the llama mascot, and Ellen is showing no interest in Jodie whatsoever).
Mad Poster
#7746 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 4:40 AM
@Jojoa777 Carlos and Jessica have a son in my game. He's super adorable, he also has twin half brothers who are the exact same age as him. Carlos produces some cute children, so I almost don't mind him spreading his seed across the hood.
I had a hard time finding someone for Natasha too, but she found herself Conor Weir. Chester I set up with Erin Beaker. Jodie has been a lesbian in most games for me but this time married David Ottomans and is pregnant with her second child with him.

Speaking of offspring, Melody Tinker decided to give birth in her final year of college to Triplet boys - Dainton, Darryl and Derek Dreamer. Thank God she and Dirk graduated straight after, I don't think I'd be able to deal with triplets in a sorority. - Though to be honest the whole of uni only has about 5 sims left, I can't wait until the next few rotations when all the sims who start off as children at the beginning of the game start to reach college aged and I finally have sororities and Fraternitys filled up again.

Mad Poster
#7747 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 4:57 AM Last edited by grammapat : 25th Jun 2015 at 8:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by youcrAzy
Just downloading bayside flats and i'm excited

I added Widespot as a sub hood, just the perfect addition! I want to create a story, but haven't been able to stop playing! On the other hand, I don't know if it would fit their required definition of a story. Or if it would sound more like "what's happening in your game". What do others think? Here's an example, noting that it seems to be writing itself!

Constance Sinclair was a recluse; she was not interested in people (except as "marks" - she was a pickpocket). But she loved her cabin in the woods, tending her garden, and fishing in her pond (which was so shallow, she never caught anything). She was new to the little town of Bayside Flats, but liked Craig Douglas. The fact that he was married with children didn't concern her. When he was murdered (at about the same time as three other people!) she felt it was just her usual bad luck. Another newcomer was detective Chace Z. Keller; he had questioned her, but she managed to turn on the charm. "God, everyone in this stupid town hates me. Why? Just because I have a tattoo, and wear black, and like shades?" Chace mentioned that someone at the scene of a killing had described a suspicious person that could match those things. By the end of dinner, they had kissed. She ment nothing by it, but didn't know that the straight-laced Chace considered that one kiss as a commitment. At a local K-Mart she was checking out all the men she hadn't met - especially the ones from a nearby little town, Widespot. She knew how to friendly-up to the women, especially the old biddies that knew everyone's business, like Cher Moutardes, Daytona Beech, and the Rich Mann family. So when she met the future heir to the Mann family, Junior, she was ready to be impressed - by his money. The fact that he was a dolt, and used to being manipulated by his mother, made her job easy. But when she whistled at him, Chace slapped her! MEN! So petty, so possessive. And the big-shot detective held a grudge, even stooping to steal her newspapers. There was no one to report his vandalism to; besides, she had to get on his good side. She had big plans...maybe THIS time her luck would change.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#7748 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 4:59 AM
Rhett Hart's family got a shock today when infant Catherine (Rhett's daughter with Andrea Martin) grew up without the Hart nose! Ahe had the eyes, though. Her big brother Trent did the honors shortly after growing up into a rebellious Knowledge/Romance teen. He plans to be a spy and find out what really happened to Joan Mole, whom he still thinks of as "Mama" though he understands the real state of affairs perfectly well.

Next door, Hallie Capp grew up into a fierce Family teen. She's already met and befriend Rhett's little brother Leon, but doesn't find him attractive at all. That's okay - Trent has a turn-on for brown hair and should be able to overcome the -4 relationship they developed as neighbors. (It's not his fault he mistook the sound of her fiddling for a catfight!)

Meanwhile, in Riverblossom Hills, Leona McGreggor managed to sell some lemons and got a little work done in her garden, but despairs of getting another crop out before winter. Leslie is a very fussy baby and every time she hears that wail she runs inside to quiet it as quickly as possible. (I've never, ever had a Sims2 baby cry except at diaper-filling time, but Leslie woke her mother up or interrupted her work at least twice a day!) And then Leslie stalled out growing up - I knew she would, the contrary little thing! She finally woke her mother up at midnight in order to grow up. She has the ubiquitous nose, Rhett's mouth, and Leona's eyes.

Leona has put down an old quilt and dug out a teddy bear and some pots and pans for her to play with, but Leslie's favorite toys are the dog dish and the commode. She wasn't remotely hungry when she went for that dog dish! Leona was in hygiene deprivation when she grew up, and as soon as she got herself clean she had to clean Leslie, too! She improvised a potty chair, but neither of us has any idea what to do about a changing table, and it seems unlikely that Leslie will be able to keep up with potty training infallibly all by herself. Oh, well, diapers are compost...

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#7749 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 7:31 AM
The Beardsley family, two dads and their 2 adopted boys, went on vacation but there was a little snag. The place they were supposed to stay needed a few wallpapers replaced, but 'maintenance' (namely me) forgot to do it before they left. The only thing to do was leave them at another hotel to save, but they had to register for save to work. The work got finished and they went to sign out for the few minutes they were actually there and were charged the full rate. That did not go over well and some how the bathroom sink sprung a leak. It was like watching Mack and Myer for Hire between the bellhop and repair guy or whatever he was. All they did was walk back and forth, until one guy finally worked on it. The Beardsley's happily went on their way to better accommodations.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7750 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 8:06 AM
You're paying for the night when you sign in Duine. Better to plop down a bare lot with a tent and call it a camp ground, those are free.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Post in v2 :)
Page 310 of 363