Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

Jojoa777, Freefalldreams

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

View First Unread Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Replies: 7802 (Who?), Viewed: 583067 times.
Page 313 of 313
Scholar
#7801 Unread Today at 6:10 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : Today at 6:23 PM.
Nothing really happened the whole of the Strangetown rotation. 2 babies were born - Taylor Smith (female) and Brännare Beaker.(female).
Though playing the Smith household was interesting:
Jill Smith ended up getting pregnant with Buck's baby. Thus further confusing the love triangle Buck has going on with Jill and Marcus Baldwin. I'm expecting him to break up with Jill, but still help her raise the baby. Jenny knew her daughter was pregnant from the moment she ran past her and threw up into the toilet, cleaned it, and then threw up again. She immediately decorated the 4th bedroom (that had gone completely unused until now because when her and PolTech first bought the house they were expecting to have more than 3 children) into a nursery and is excited to become a grandmother again. Both her and Pollination Tech 9 want 6 grandchildren, but being that Johnny has only had 2 children (Tristen & Taylor) and doesn't want any more, and Jill and Jack are both too young to have children (okay maybe not for Jill), I don't think Pollination Tech will live that long, and unless Johnny changes his mind or Jill has more children as a teenager and early in her adulthood, I don't think Jenny will reach this either.

The Travellers finally had a chance to go on holiday again now that Tedd, Todd and Tammy got taken into the orphanage due to neglect. Trent sometimes mourns the loss of his granddaughter Tammy but never his twin sons, Trisha and Tina don't care at all. They went to Twikkii island and so far are having a good time, I accidentally left the map they dug up at home so I don't think they can go to the secret lot unless they dig up another... but I'm pretty sure this is the hut with all the broken objects and witch Doctor, and none of them have very high mechanical skill so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

Alexander Goth went off to college this rotation. I was kinda disappointed that he only managed to get 1 scholarship. Mortimer is most likely going to pass away next rotation, so Cassandra moved back in to raise her younger sister until Alexander comes back. During that time she'll probably give birth to her second child so I'll have to make sure she invites her son, step-daughter and husband around often.

I think I'm going to start sims up soon to create some new greek-houses. It's getting to that time when all the sims who were children and toddlers when the game began are starting to reach college aged, which will give me quite a large amount of sims, but then after that - all the first born-in game sims (who are currently becoming teenagers) will become college aged - which is going to be a LOT of sims! I'm thinking of 2 sororities and 2 fraternities as well as 1 mixed and maybe a few small 5 room dorms. - or I might finish my Pleasantview rotations because I'm only 3 households in (I didn't write anything above about the Pleasants because nothing that important happened).

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#7802 Unread Today at 6:35 PM
Bigsimsfan, the sims in my megahood have been getting pregnant like crazy, and I was just thinking it's going to be wild at university when they're all YAs! This rotation the sims that got pregnant on the very first rotation have been giving birth, and it may be about 15 altogether, give or take a few. I do one day rotations, so they were all born on the same day!

Right now my university is in a bit of a slump, because most of the megahood teens started out on the younger side of teenhood. So all of the original university sims have graduated, and there are only 8 sims at university right now. I had to "shut down" Academie Le Tour and La Fiesta Tech because there aren't enough sims to sustain more than one university, and any remaining sims at either of them "transferred" to Sim State. I expect them to open up again at some point in the future when there are enough sims at university to have at least 10 or so sims in each school.

The unfortunate side effect is that in order to condense households I now have a fraternity household of six guys including Tank Grunt, Johnny Smith, Mercutio Monty, and Tybalt Capp. I have a feeling it's going to be one of those households where every two minutes a fight will be breaking out. Poor Orion Tricou and David Ottomas aren't going to know what to do with themselves. The girls' household of Ophelia Nigmos and Dixie Land (from Widespot) is expected to be much calmer. If the fighting drives me too nuts, I may move Johnny and either Mercutio or Tybalt in with the girls.
Scholar
#7803 Unread Today at 7:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojoa777
Right now my university is in a bit of a slump, because most of the megahood teens started out on the younger side of teenhood. So all of the original university sims have graduated, and there are only 8 sims at university right now. I had to "shut down" Academie Le Tour and La Fiesta Tech because there aren't enough sims to sustain more than one university, and any remaining sims at either of them "transferred" to Sim State. I expect them to open up again at some point in the future when there are enough sims at university to have at least 10 or so sims in each school

Instead of playing all uni sims, I only played one uni per rotation, so I wouldn't bloat my neighbourhood within 4 rotations and young adults from the family bin only get added in when I'm running low on sims. Despite that, right now I only have 4 sims in the whole of university right now. Tara Debateau, and the 3 sims from the household with Ty Bubbler in.

I've made 2 Greek houses now. Apparently Greek houses are named after the first letter of their mottos, so with some terrible made up mottos we now have the Kappa Tau Rho Fraternity and the Iota Epsilon Mu sorority. Kappa Tau Rho is going to be the boyish fratboy house like the 'Kappa Tau Gamma' sorority in the show 'Greek'. Which means I now wanna make a rich kid type fraternity like Omega Chi for a little rivalry.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 313 of 313