Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8033 (Who?), Viewed: 594089 times.
Page 322 of 322
Scholar
#8026 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 11:01 PM
October Summer decided to make her family grilled cheese sandwiches for breakfast. First, she pitched a temper tantrum because someone else had left a plate on the counter. I took it off so she could prepare the meal. I looked up at the tv for one second, one, and when I looked back, I discovered she had walked off to hit on her husband. See, see, THIS is why I have to watch them cook. They're brain dead.

"Death cannot stop true love; it can only delay it for awhile." Westley to Buttercup "The Princess Bride"
Forum Resident
#8027 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 12:40 AM
Mahély Martains took out a loan to open her matchmaker agency 3M. She's not sure yet it's worth it. Time will tell.
#8028 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa
Mahély Martains took out a loan to open her matchmaker agency 3M. She's not sure yet it's worth it. Time will tell.

Use the business as a venue to host outings and parties. Generally, Sims have to pay at the ticket machine and can spend as long as they want. To maximize pleasure and profit, make the matchmaker start outings and big events at the community lots, so the eligible lovers will get to know each other, be introduced by the matchmaker, or just have fun. Over time, the matchmaker will gain a lot of friends and influence points, which may be spent on influencing Sims to do certain tasks, like flirting with a potential mate. The matchmaker may also become a witch and learn how to make the love potion . . . or buy a handful of love potions and sell them to the guests. The matchmaker may also have a private garden and bring harvested vegetables to the owned community lot to be squeezed into beauty cocktails so Sims may be more attracted to each other.
Field Researcher
#8029 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:45 AM
The Smis twins aged up to child, William Spitzig is moving out of his parents houses, and Kaylynn Smis's clothes store is now level 10! Yay!
Forum Resident
#8030 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 8:37 PM
Figured i'd share some interesting pics from today's play session in Strangetown. Warning: Many pictures

Lab Assistant
#8031 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:29 PM
I just started playing again after a break of almost half a year. And I remeberd why when I opened Ullerby. During a wedding between forever-alone-bachelor Adam Essex and oh-so-beautiful Gisela Gratton, a match I was not sure of and still is thinking to split up, it would fit better that nothing goes Adams way and Gisela could go on living with Mr Big.

But, anyway, during the wedding. Either Ophelia Girardet (the best mayor, founder of greek house, best friend of 20 and soon elder) or Kari Hult initiated a flirt with the other one. They have had love tags since university and I have not thought about removing them, also thinking it was kind of sweet. Ophelia is almost elder so it have been working fine for over 20 days/rotations. Someone flirted. During the wedding. With everybody present. Including the significant others.

Amin Sims (Ophelias husband) was in another room and is still a darling, but Karis wife was not happy. Not happy at all. And I have not been fixing it, because it is so sad. Ophelia can continue as always, being awsome and I do not think it will be a problem she can not fix in her home or with her friends. But within the Hult family there is an actual problem. Kari and Martina (her wife) have three adopted sons and Marina have been at home taking care of them and the house, without starting the flowershop she is longing after. Now Kari have a furious wife, three sad an confused children and a whole community blaming her. There is five families left until the start of the next rotation, with the Girardet family first in line. I mean. I like drama, to some extent. But when there is something so STUPID and random, when I was out of control? Not ok. Not ok at all.
Lab Assistant
#8032 Old Yesterday at 1:54 PM
Re-re-playing Pleasantview, this time with all the Maxis original sims.

Highlights:
Cass married Don and both got positive memories for it. They adopted a puppy named Zoom.

Personal Thoughts:
Forum Resident
#8033 Old Yesterday at 3:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlumbbob
Use the business as a venue to host outings and parties. Generally, Sims have to pay at the ticket machine and can spend as long as they want. To maximize pleasure and profit, make the matchmaker start outings and big events at the community lots, so the eligible lovers will get to know each other, be introduced by the matchmaker, or just have fun. Over time, the matchmaker will gain a lot of friends and influence points, which may be spent on influencing Sims to do certain tasks, like flirting with a potential mate. The matchmaker may also become a witch and learn how to make the love potion . . . or buy a handful of love potions and sell them to the guests. The matchmaker may also have a private garden and bring harvested vegetables to the owned community lot to be squeezed into beauty cocktails so Sims may be more attracted to each other.

This sounds great PlatinumPlumbbob. Mahély is always in need for new ideas.
Test Subject
#8034 Old Yesterday at 6:19 PM
I was recently playing with a new family; the Wells family.
It's about two brothers living together with their wives and children. One of the wives murders her husband's brother and no one knows (btw, she's a vampire and bit him dead).
The daughter of this man is, of course, sad, just like her mom. Except the daughter doesn't know how to handle with it and finds comfort when she's with her boyfriend, whose parents both died in a fire. It didn't take long for mom to find out her daughter was pregnant while she was just in high school and still had a lot of things left to do.

I usually don't make stories like this for my Sims but for once I did, and I'm now sharing it. There's a lot more to it but I'm just not there yet.

Simmers Never Sleep.
Page 322 of 322