Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 12447 (Who?), Viewed: 1168692 times.
Page 498 of 498
Alchemist
#12426 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 12:01 PM
It doesn't clash with the VC anymore. They haven't updated the documentation.
Scholar
#12427 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
It doesn't clash with the VC anymore. They haven't updated the documentation.
It maybe does still clash with my old version of the VC. My Visitor Controller (the right one for Nightlife) is a global hack rather than an object mod, and I have to put in special hacked versions of the "Lady in Red" painting to control which Sims appear on a community lot. Is it the Visitor Controller that's been updated not to clash with the Phone Hack, or the other way round?
Alchemist
#12428 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 12:45 PM
No idea. I just asked at Simbology when HDCU didn't throw up a conflict and they said it must have been fixed. But I have the latest version, the pot plant. Try it with HDCU and see if it throws up a conflict or not.
Alchemist
#12429 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 1:26 PM
I have the pot plant, and AL phone hack version, and they show up in HCDU for me.
Alchemist
#12430 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 3:03 PM
Weird. They don't for me. Well the VC description only says it needs to load after the phone hack anyway, so they do work together.
Scholar
#12431 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 3:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
Try it with HDCU and see if it throws up a conflict or not.

I get the conflict with my version of the Visitor Controller too.
Instructor
#12432 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 9:54 PM
That you can only visit vacation places
Test Subject
#12433 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 11:19 PM
I learned that you can pre-book a honeymoon. Really cool, but there is going to be some stinky food residue to clean up when they return as the shuttle arrived immediately after the party.
Test Subject
#12434 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:27 AM
I finally had a kid sing karaoke (they can only sing solo and I just never had the chance or thought of it in the past) and it was of course, adorable. Little boy's dad was there and I told him to watch his performance and the cutest thing was that he cheered throughout even though the boy had 1 creativity point and kind of sucked. Ha, it was so cute.

I figured maybe all adults cheer kids because why would they boo a little kid singing so i made a townie watch and she boo'd the hell out of his little life. Ah well, his dad loved his karaoke and that's all that matters!
Lab Assistant
#12435 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 8:45 AM
It has some bearing on personality and I suspect how well they know they sim. Parents with zero or one nice point and a good relationship with their child will boo and mock whereas a random townie with ten nice points who has never met the kid will cheer.
Test Subject
#12436 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:17 AM Last edited by zeroboys008 : 11th Sep 2014 at 9:30 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanon
It has some bearing on personality and I suspect how well they know they sim. Parents with zero or one nice point and a good relationship with their child will boo and mock whereas a random townie with ten nice points who has never met the kid will cheer.

Just checked, both the dad and the townie have 3 nice points. I just always figured any reactions were only based on how well the sim sang and their creative points because it's what I normally encountered in the past. Maybe it's different with kids? Anyway, It's pretty awesome that they also took personal relationships into account.
Field Researcher
#12437 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 11:21 PM
A cat watched Mr. Humble ringing the doorbell. Later she watched her owner dancing. She was so polite and didn't laugh at his technique.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO HOO . . WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Lab Assistant
#12438 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:58 PM
Apparently sims can hold babies while using the mirror for building charisma
Alchemist
#12439 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:07 AM Last edited by Charity : 16th Sep 2014 at 6:00 AM.
What is this? A visitor suddenly got it out to play with. I thought it was a Rubik's cube at first, but it's some kind of ball.

Also, I saw my first nightmare. My poor teen sim kept tossing and turning and sitting up in his bed suddenly all night.
Screenshots
Scholar
#12440 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 9:59 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 16th Sep 2014 at 10:12 AM.
That the cheap television generate some questionable repair tactics with grouchier sims.

My CC creations, updated September 13, 2014.

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
#12441 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 7:19 AM
That siblings wont share a double bed. This has been a real thrn in my side for getting enough beds for my vacationing family, who has three kids. It never occurred t o the ones designing hotels that sims might actually have more than two fucking kds.
Field Researcher
#12442 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 7:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegagropilon
That the cheap television generate some questionable repair tactics with grouchier sims.

Maybe it's the wall covering that's driving her batty.
Test Subject
#12443 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 8:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkannie
That siblings wont share a double bed. This has been a real thrn in my side for getting enough beds for my vacationing family, who has three kids. It never occurred t o the ones designing hotels that sims might actually have more than two fucking kds.

Kids will sleep in the same bed in my game, as long as their relationship's high enough. Maybe their relationship scores are the problem.
Alchemist
#12444 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 8:52 AM
They have to be at least friends to share a bed.
Field Researcher
#12445 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 9:28 AM
I think there was also something about kids having to be sleeping in pjs rather than undies to share a bed as well.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Field Researcher
#12446 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 8:18 PM
I had 2 brothers with a high relationship, slept in pjs and one would get out of bed a few hours after the other got in. Next night I had the 2nd boy go to bed first, then he got up a few hours later. Maybe it's personality related. The got along great all the time.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO HOO . . WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Alchemist
#12447 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 9:29 AM
Sometimes unrelated things wake them up during the night. I only recently learned not to put a womrat cage in a bedroom as the wheel wakes them up.
Test Subject
#12448 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 10:30 PM Last edited by zeroboys008 : Yesterday at 12:06 AM.
I had my teen sim throw a party and it got broken up by the police. All the teen sims leaving walked out looking sad with their heads held down just like when a teen sim gets busted by the police after sneaking out.

This is probably old and obvious but sims can challenge each other to a break dance if they have both learned the skill. If there's a breakdance mat on the lot, they'll automatically get on there and break dance in sync to the music. The NPC breakdancer gets out of the way to watch and cheer.
Page 498 of 498

Section jump