Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 11686 (Who?), Viewed: 1116171 times.
Page 468 of 468
Lab Assistant
#11676 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 4:48 AM
I'm playing Pleasantview for the first time and on week 2. I discovered that Mary-Sue Pleasant (who divorced cheating Daniel in my game and is now married to Amin Sims so is Mary-Sue Sims now) has gray recessive eyes. Well I discovered this because her and Amin had a baby, Amin has light blue eyes, expressed and recessive, and their son has Gray eyes.
Field Researcher
#11677 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 8:49 PM
That the police force in my neighborhood is useless. I just had a burglar come onto Brittany Zeeman's lot and steal about four things. When the police showed up, he waited patiently for the burglar to come down the front steps so he could go up them, then walked into the house to look for the crook as the burglar made his escape...

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Theorist
#11678 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 2:04 AM
What bad luck Rose. I just had a visit from the burglar myself, and for once I was almost happy to see him. It was my poorest Sim, an elder that is working her way towards furnishing her tiny house. Just the day before I had invested in a burglar alarm, despite it being all the money she had. I reasoned she really couldn't afford to get burglarized, and thus it should take priority over any non-vital item. And what do you know, the burglar appears for the first time in many real-life months of playing. I think her lack of furnishings confused him, because he didn't have time to take anything before the police came and beat him up. It was nice to see that the 250 sim dollars were worth it.
Theorist
#11679 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 4:44 PM
That my obsessively neat Sim is so anxious to clean that she empties the potty before her daughter has finished using it. Not going to ask how she does it, I'd rather not know :P

Her husband, who is also obsessively clean, has so far limited his autonomous interactions with the girl (who was adopted as toddler) to bathing her. As soon as she drops a milimeter below max, he thinks she needs a bath. It's all kinds of ironic since he's an auto mechanic and spends most of his time restoring old cars. I wonder what his car repair shop would look like, seeing what a neat-freak he is.
Lab Assistant
#11680 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 9:10 PM
that BOOLPROP CONTROLPETS on can also control roommates and people you take with you on vacation.

Seems the game doesn't know the difference between roommates, friends on vacation and AMIMALS :P

I walk in and everything's on fire! Can't you people cook a grilled cheese without destroying the whole house?!
Top Secret Researcher
#11681 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 7:34 AM
That Sim parents try to join a dollhouse stuck in use. The Sim parents have one daughter and she was watching TV so I was surprised to see "join" in the dad's queue with the picture of the dollhouse. She wasn't playing with it, but it was somehow stuck in use and he was trying to "join" the stuck in use dollhouse.
Test Subject
#11682 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 8:05 PM
Alarm clocks break!
I'm presuming sims can smash alarm clocks? But I could be wrong. I just entered a house and there was a mangled pile of bolts and springs where the alarm clock had been.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#11683 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
Alarm clocks break!
I'm presuming sims can smash alarm clocks? But I could be wrong. I just entered a house and there was a mangled pile of bolts and springs where the alarm clock had been.

Do you have Pets?
Pets can "scratch" a lot of items..and you'll find scratched items like that. A pile of bolts and springs on the floor.
Though it should not happen when you are not playing them..O_o

Je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Lab Assistant
#11684 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 12:47 AM
That Brandi Broke can have twins, :-o I do have alot of mods...but still! I did not try to make this happen, now she has FOUR kids in a tinnie tiny trailer! Poor Brandi needs a vaca badly but she's too broke! BAHAHAHA
Forum Resident
#11685 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
Alarm clocks break!

Sims can indeed smash alarm clocks under the right circumstances. They have to be in a bad mood, tired when the alarm goes off, and possibly mean. (Not sure on the last one.)

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal
Most recent story update: Sun, Moon & Tamara on 4/13/14
Test Subject
#11686 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
Do you have Pets?
Pets can "scratch" a lot of items..and you'll find scratched items like that. A pile of bolts and springs on the floor.
Though it should not happen when you are not playing them..O_o

I don't have pets installed, my computer goes all nope when I try to install anything other than the base game (I've read every trick and tip to fix it but nope)
Another person explained above why/how sims smash alarm clocks Can't say I've ever had this happen before, and now I want to see it happen again.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#11687 Old Today at 6:54 PM
Sloppy children will climb inside the outdoor trashcan, in order to satisfy their hunger pangs. I noticed the trashcan, of my current main family bobbing about, and out popped Adonis impishly munching on some gristly morsel he'd discovered in its dark and dingy interior. I wonder if he'll get sick....
Page 468 of 468

Section jump