Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 13213 (Who?), Viewed: 1217705 times.
Page 529 of 529
Scholar
#13201 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 7:58 PM
It is Mortimer Goth who slaps them for spying. From what I have read it is the first resident of the hood who does the slapping.

here is a list of who does the shoving in each hood, taken from Sims Wiki http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Telescope

List of "Shoving Sims" by neighborhood

Pleasantview - Mortimer Goth
Strangetown - Vidcund Curious
Veronaville - Consort Capp
Riverblossom Hills - Leod McGreggor
Desiderata Valley - Luis Aspir
Belladonna Cove - Gabriel Green

Edit: Even if you are on vacation on any of the vacation destinations, Mortimer or whoever from the hood you are playing will still come and slap them for spying.
Scholar
#13202 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 8:16 PM
You know, somebody should make a one tile deco version of those floor edging things for apartments. Then you could leave a one tile gap and the game wouldn't see it as a separate room any more.

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools): Here at simbology
Inventor
#13203 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 8:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty55
It is Mortimer Goth who slaps them for spying. From what I have read it is the first resident of the hood who does the slapping.

here is a list of who does the shoving in each hood, taken from Sims Wiki http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Telescope

List of "Shoving Sims" by neighborhood

Pleasantview - Mortimer Goth
Strangetown - Vidcund Curious
Veronaville - Consort Capp
Riverblossom Hills - Leod McGreggor
Desiderata Valley - Luis Aspir
Belladonna Cove - Gabriel Green

Edit: Even if you are on vacation on any of the vacation destinations, Mortimer or whoever from the hood you are playing will still come and slap them for spying.

This makes soooo much sense. Man. I thought I was crazy. My Pleasantview sims would be in Uni and Morty would STILL show up. Like, dude? How'd you see me from all the way over here?
Scholar
#13204 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 9:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by siletka
This makes soooo much sense. Man. I thought I was crazy. My Pleasantview sims would be in Uni and Morty would STILL show up. Like, dude? How'd you see me from all the way over here?

I'm not sure if it is further up in this thread or in another thread, but we were talking about the very same thing and was wondering if Mort would go all the way to Twikkii Island or one of the others, so I tested it and posted a picture of him slapping my vacationing sims. Mort maybe the richest man in Pleasantview, but in my game he still don't have the cash flow to fly on a whim to just slap someone for spying.
Forum Resident
#13205 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 10:44 AM
I once deliberately manipulated the shoving tendency to make SimBane (a Sim dressed as the Grim Reaper, and who as far as I was concerned was the Grim Reaper) be the telescope shover for my hood. At least it explained how it was able to shove people on holiday!
Instructor
#13206 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 7:29 PM
What I discovered without playing for three weeks is that I missed my Sims.
Will start my game asap.
Forum Resident
#13207 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 11:48 PM
I discovered that when two Sims are sitting next to each other on the booth seats they have an option to "Cuddle" and from there they can either "Love Talk" or "Hot Kiss" I didn't get those two options to work, but the cuddle did work and it was cute, different from cuddling on a couch.
Top Secret Researcher
#13208 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 12:34 AM
Not quite while playing, but did you know that you don't have to extract Sims2Pack files to get Clean Installer to install them? I have no idea if Clean Installer is using WinRAR to do it or what and you know, Clean Installer can do its thing however it wants to as far as I care! I'm just glad to have it to use.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#13209 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 6:25 AM
That I really shouldn't start on projects that involve colors, because I am incapable of not making it ridiculous big. Hello, my name is Caroline and I just made 322 files in Gimp. I may have a problem.
Forum Resident
#13210 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 9:34 AM
Pretty cool problem to have
Inventor
#13211 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
That I really shouldn't start on projects that involve colors, because I am incapable of not making it ridiculous big. Hello, my name is Caroline and I just made 322 files in Gimp. I may have a problem.

I have the exact same problem. *looks at humongous pile of walls*
Mad Poster
#13212 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 5:04 PM
It's a humongous pile of walls in my case too
Field Researcher
#13213 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 6:38 PM
After the repairman leaves, sims can "push back" the tv into place.

Reticulating Ninja Splines
Scholar
#13214 Old Yesterday at 1:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBoo8
I discovered that when two Sims are sitting next to each other on the booth seats they have an option to "Cuddle" and from there they can either "Love Talk" or "Hot Kiss" I didn't get those two options to work, but the cuddle did work and it was cute, different from cuddling on a couch.

How cute! I never knew this. "Hot Kiss" reminds me of Sims 1

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools): Here at simbology
Page 529 of 529

Section jump