Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Site-wide announcements:

Inside every sane person there's a madman struggling to get out.
Replies: 13358 (Who?), Viewed: 1224877 times.
Page 535 of 535
Mad Poster
#13351 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 4:13 PM
Yeah, that and the crush/steady thing are likely both down to mods.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#13352 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 7:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
Do you have noinstantlove from MATY? It sometimes prevents certain Sims from falling for another sim at all, regardless of how many romantic interactions. No idea why, but it does.
Hmm, let me go check.... *a minute or two later* yes, yes I do. Maybe I should remove that one. Let me go find the rtfm file for it and I'll see if its doing something I like. ~VP

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Mad Poster
#13353 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 7:47 PM
I personally really like noinstantlove, because I don't think it's realistic to fall head over heels for someone over one flirt just because you are good friends. I solve the issue by removing the mod when a Sim pops up that can't fall in love, and putting it back when that Sim is sorted out.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Alchemist
#13354 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 8:01 PM
Toddler paintings - knew I could put them on a wall, but never really LOOKED at them. There is a "play table" where toddlers and kids can draw or play with blocks. Posted this pic in another thread, but it IS new to me! Now I want to find out if it is skill points that let toddler drawings (on left) become kid-drawings.

the toe....says HI
Inventor
#13355 Old Yesterday at 4:52 PM
Not really a discovery, but more of a realisation I'm kicking myself over for not doing: Setting Nervous Subject up with Rainelle Neengia - They would be so great together
I haven't actually resurrected her yet though in my game. Same with the other Tricou's even though Orion is now an adult and owns a resurrect-O-nomitron.

Rainelle strikes me as a bit of a twitchy-paranoid type, living (/squatting) in a house with two scary ghosts that are on the verge of killing her, and to me Nervous is also a twitchy-paranoid type living in a house with two scary people that are on the verge of killing him.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#13356 Old Yesterday at 9:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
The world really is flat and you can sail off the edge of it!

Yeah and i guess that if the boat went out the edge and into the "blackness\emptyness", the boat would frantumate to 1000 pieces and all the living beings in it would became corrupt demi-monsters and go to live in someplace named "End of the Worlds". Which is populated by descendants of people from the past who sailed off the edges of their neighborhoods. It's also the after-life and the home of grim reaper, hula zombies, bonehilda, therapeut, social bunnies, tragic clown, angels, demons, llamas, mannequins, and eldritch abominations. And the regularly-conceived descendants of Pollination Technician Five.
Test Subject
#13357 Old Yesterday at 11:37 PM
The "I Am Dead" token. A few weeks ago, David Ottomas was soaking in the hot tub during fraternity rush when a thunderstorm blew in. Double zap, dead. Today I finally got back to his dorm, Sim State, and there he was, in bed, snoring. Not to mention scorched, blue, and transparent. Just after 6 AM David's ghost awoke, sat up on the edge of his bed, stretched, stood, and faded away, after which the message appeared about his spirit returning to the place of death. I had no idea of what was going on until I found it on the Wiki. It was strange, but cool!
Inventor
#13358 Old Yesterday at 11:55 PM
If the Social Bunny and therapist are on the same lot (i.e. someones social motive is low, and aspiration) the therapist will gossip to the Social bunny before leaving.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#13359 Old Today at 12:32 AM
I discovered just how much I missed playing Pleasantview. For the past several months I've been playing Belladonna Cove, Strangetown and setting up my custom hoods, Mystic Cove and Sea Haven. I just got back into playing Pleasantview a few days ago and have rediscovered my love for the hood and it's characters.
Page 535 of 535

Section jump