Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
5 people viewing

TI99Kitty, JDacapo, animegirl11, Cocoli

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Replies: 12580 (Who?), Viewed: 1178817 times.
Page 504 of 504
Mad Poster
#12576 Old Yesterday at 9:06 PM
Tarlia adjusted the ages when she cleaned up the hoods, so the player would have time to play Johnny as a teen; but the programmed scenario remains.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#12577 Old Yesterday at 9:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
Tarlia adjusted the ages when she cleaned up the hoods, so the player would have time to play Johnny as a teen; but the programmed scenario remains.

I was wondering if it was something like that. Now I know! ^_^

I forgot to mention before... I also found out today that when you send one family member out to shop for clothes for the rest of the family, the mannequins resemble the other family members (but with a light skin tone and random hair):

Top Secret Researcher
#12578 Old Yesterday at 9:55 PM
I love that, it does not show alien skin though (I can see you sent Jenny Smith with a makeover)
Mad Poster
#12579 Old Yesterday at 10:46 PM
It always uses the mannequin skin. And generally uses the hair color of the person buying the clothing, though not for elders.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#12580 Old Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGarden
I love that, it does not show alien skin though (I can see you sent Jenny Smith with a makeover)

Yep. ^_^ I had stood each of the Smiths in front of the mirror, then went to "Plan Outfit," and realized I'd forgotten to get them new clothing. I posted pics of my EAxis sims makeovers here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...640#post4588640 It's amazing how much better they look after just changing hair and clothes (and, in Jenny's case, making her lipstick a bit more subtle).

I still need to work on the Grunt, Curious and Beaker families, and the Singles household. I saw where someone had made Ripp Grunt look like a girl, and I'm thinking I may do something similar in my game, just because his dad is in the military and I think that would be funny. ^_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
It always uses the mannequin skin. And generally uses the hair color of the person buying the clothing, though not for elders.

I hadn't noticed about the hair color, since Johnny and Jill have the same hair color as Jenny, but I did notice that the mannequins had different styles than I had given them, and seemed to randomize the style every time the mannequins were accessed (i.e., for each clothing style).

fake edit: I also learned today that I am very addicted to this thread. I'm spending more time reading it than playing my sims (currently on page 242).
Theorist
#12581 Old Yesterday at 11:57 PM
I learned that Sims can trim bushes on their own. I made a CAS Student with high neat points and moved her into the same dorm as Tybalt Capp. When they came back from class she started trimming the bushes outside the dorm on her own.
Page 504 of 504

Section jump