Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Site-wide announcements:

Do you download TS4 CC? Answer our poll!
Replies: 13505 (Who?), Viewed: 1231068 times.
Page 541 of 541
Lab Assistant
#13501 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 11:12 PM
Toddlers can get invited to the secret Hobby Lots! I was having one of my little Broke boys be read to, and he got quite a bit of enthusiasm in literature and film and the NPC showed up and invited him to the Film+Literature hobby lot!

The queen of mean and baking.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
23rd Apr 2015 at 11:12 PM
This message has been deleted by InfinitesAreReal. Reason: Accidentally double-posted...sorry!
Lab Assistant
#13502 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 12:15 AM
Been playing since the beginning and just saw for first time a rejection at wedding altar. We had already moved her in but when we tried again she came back in a taxi. It was so funny how she acted, he of course was not happy.
It was John Mole and Patricia Wan.

We are a Mom and 17 year old Daughter who love Sims 2 and Sims 3 respectively.
Forum Resident
#13503 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 12:53 AM
If a toddler is on a community lot, the neighborhood kids will show up.

“If all insects on Earth disappeared, within 50 years all life on Earth would end. If all human beings disappeared from the Earth, within 50 years all forms of life would flourish.” Jonas Salk, biologist Sums it up, really!
Lab Assistant
#13504 Old Yesterday at 2:22 AM
I bought "seasons" the first day it came out. Winter is usually the season I skip since all my sims fish and I don't like the pond to freeze over, so I've recently decided to play through it for six days. My simself invited her bff Paula who is the wife of Connor Weir (apartment life) over and as they got ready to play a game I saw the option for snowball fight! In all these years I never played winter long enough to know it was an option so now I'm going to enjoy watching them play for a while.
Lab Assistant
#13505 Old Yesterday at 7:15 AM
Try and get them to build a snowman if you haven't done so already. Especially if you have a grouchy sim! Sims can also work on the snowman together, and once it's built, there's a good chance that Mr Penguin will strike a conversation about politics or what not with it.
Scholar
#13506 Old Yesterday at 12:22 PM
They can also create a snow Angel. And placing an invisible ice skate rink on a pond makes for a great illusion in winter.
Page 541 of 541

Section jump