Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 24483 (Who?), Viewed: 1223879 times.
Page 980 of 980
Mad Poster
#24476 Old Yesterday at 8:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Butterfly
If im just reusing my sims do i still have to go thru the body shop steps? I just want to have them in my cas

Yes, you do. Doesn't matter where they are headed, you still have to clean them up. Even if you'd put them back in the same hood they still need cleaning.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Mad Poster
#24477 Old Yesterday at 9:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Butterfly
If I want to clone the pleasantview sims how do I go about it?

You extract them with SimPE and clone them in body shop. No you cannot skip this unless you would like to play with buggy sims who may corrupt your other hood. Extracted sims come over dirty, cloning them cleans them up.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#24478 Old Today at 2:44 AM
1. Is it safe to use Tombstone of L&D to create a new baby girl and use SimPE to save her parents as a deceased sim and Pollination Technician (the object NPC)?

2. Is there a way to change skin tone, hair, and eye color on a sim genetically, and will that method work on a baby?

Reason why is that Loki Beaker died during his alien pregnancy and I want to "save" the baby because she was central to a storyline that would come in my Strangetown-Pleasantview hood later. Thanks.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Lab Assistant
#24479 Old Today at 2:48 AM
My Sim was returning home from work to his apartment building when one of his neighbors fell from the sky at the corner of the lot, in the way Sims do when the gypsy summons them for blind dates. The neighbor got up, rubbing his head, then fell over again and for a moment looked dead(!) but stood up once more, rubbing his head, then walked into the building normally. ??? I have never played this Sim who fell from the sky, but he did just go on vacation with a Sim from a different playable household. Is that how unplayed Sims return from vacation usually -- dropped from the sky twice and knocked out cold?
Forum Resident
#24480 Old Today at 2:57 AM
@Simley I haven't done a vacation in quite a while, but I know that's not how they return.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Mad Poster
#24481 Old Today at 3:24 AM
Having just had one, it looks more like the way someone returns from an alien abduction.
Forum Resident
#24482 Old Today at 3:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandieLove
1. Is it safe to use Tombstone of L&D to create a new baby girl and use SimPE to save her parents as a deceased sim and Pollination Technician (the object NPC)?

2. Is there a way to change skin tone, hair, and eye color on a sim genetically, and will that method work on a baby?

Reason why is that Loki Beaker died during his alien pregnancy and I want to "save" the baby because she was central to a storyline that would come in my Strangetown-Pleasantview hood later. Thanks.

I don't know about SimPe, but why not just ressurect Loki, led him have the baby (speed up pregnancy with Simblender, perhaps) and then kill him again? This way you'd have the real child.

If you find my posts entertaining, please give my pirate story Black Dogs and Errant Eagles a try!
Forum Resident
#24483 Old Today at 8:29 AM
Yes, you can change the DNA of any sim with SimPE. You open SimPE, select Tools - browse Neighborhood, and open Strangetown. Then select Tools again, and browse Sims. Find your baby in the list of names in plugin view, open 'Other' on the far right, and select Sim DNA. ( I hope I have remembered all of this correctly!) The skin tones are on the end of a number - 1,2,3 and 4. I don't know what number indicates an alien skintone. You can highlight that number and type in the one you prefer. Then select 'Commit' and 'Save', and you're done. Hope this helps.
Field Researcher
#24484 Old Today at 9:02 AM
I feel like this is probably something I should already know, hence why I'm posting in this thread. :P

But anyway, is it safe to delete empty lots and houses I myself have created and added to the lots and houses bin from the lots and houses bin once they're there? Normally (as in, if I didn't actually have experience with this game), I'd assume yes because it's something the game allows, but there are so many other things that the game allows that will corrupt either the hood or the entire game, so that's why I'm hesitant to do it without confirmation that it won't cause a Ball of Fire Visible From Space or the like.
Page 980 of 980