Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 17309 (Who?), Viewed: 1041631 times.
Page 693 of 693
Alchemist
#17301 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 3:17 AM
Thanks (again. I seem to be following you round lately saying, ooh that looks nice; where did you get it XD).
Mad Poster
#17302 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 4:03 AM
I noticed. I'm not always very good at knowing where my content comes from, having so much of it. But most of my medieval downloads, apart from hair, come from Plumb Bob Keep, MTS , The Medieval Smithy, Affinity Sims and NixSims.

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives. - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#17303 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 9:32 AM
I know all of those except the Medieval Smithy. Plumbbob Keep always has some nice stuff.
Alchemist
#17304 Old Yesterday at 12:14 AM
Do clothing recolors have a guid or similar kind of mechanic? Meaning, can two clothing recolors conflict with each other and make the other not appear? Not defaults for maxis outfits, but just generic custom outfits.

The reason I ask is that I get the impression that they can, because new outfits suddenly show up in a category I just cleaned when I double check nothing got left behind.
Mad Poster
#17305 Old Yesterday at 12:24 AM
@Charity I was just in Body Shop getting rid of some extra recolours and I had a look at that dress set. It came up that it is by Cynnix lacednun-brocade. I don't know if that will help, maybe looking up Cynnix might.

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives. - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#17306 Old Yesterday at 3:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
@Charity I was just in Body Shop getting rid of some extra recolours and I had a look at that dress set. It came up that it is by Cynnix lacednun-brocade. I don't know if that will help, maybe looking up Cynnix might.

Thanks. Turns out that I do have Cynnix' original nun gowns, just not the recolour.
Lab Assistant
#17307 Old Yesterday at 4:22 AM
What thumbnails do i delete when i have just downloaded a heap of default hair and clothes replacements so they show up in cas?
Mad Poster
#17308 Old Yesterday at 4:45 AM
CAS Thumbnails.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#17309 Old Yesterday at 1:42 PM
I have the UK disks for the basegame and all the expansions for PC and am now a mac owner with no desire to ever own a windows machine again. They're all in good nick complete with everything.

Anyone got any idea what they're worth or where is a good place to off load them?

The Brooke Family Legacy - Family Tree
Mad Poster
#17310 Old Yesterday at 1:53 PM
Well, somebody opened a thread asking where the safest place to buy them is, so - you could PM.

They're for sale on E-bay all the time; do some price comparisons and see how much trouble it is to set up as a vendor there for a one-time sale. You may not want to sell there, but you'll get a good idea of the market value, which is by no means an inherent thing, but is pegged to supply and demand. Comparing current sales prices is the standard way to appraise the value of a commodity.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Page 693 of 693

Section jump