Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
3 people viewing

NatteryakToad

There are also 2 guests viewing too.

Replies: 16777 (Who?), Viewed: 1025800 times.
Page 672 of 672
Field Researcher
#16776 Old Today at 5:18 AM
Work/school schedule question: How am I supposed to handle "kid comes home from school before I do"?

Also - for weekends, etc., do I just "call for service" before I leave for work?

8/18/2014: I will fully forgive EA for the tall teens when they can drop out of school, and when CAS includes a toggle-able age filter on clothes to prevent adults dressing like teens and vice versa.
Mad Poster
#16777 Old Today at 5:37 AM
If you hire a nanny and have her track your schedule, she will show up about the time the kid is coming home from school.

If you're against hiring nannies for some reason, you'll have to find a way to have someone home at the appropriate time; move someone with a different schedule in, for example. Teens get off at 1 and children at 3, so teens are good babysitters. Or hustle to get a promotion with different hours. Or quit work and find a job that meshes with the school hours better.

@ Pizza: People like what they like 'cause they like it.

It's called Widespot because it's so tiny, not even a real town but a "wide spot in the road."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#16778 Old Today at 5:53 AM
Hmm...the nanny scheduling sounds confusing. This might be a good time to introduce my vampire lead (among the other supernatural characters from my TS3 version of the storyline). Is it okay if he's asleep when she comes home?

Or rather, I'm placing him in and then cheating him into a vampire because TS2 doesn't let you directly make supernatural Sims in CAS.

I do not plan on getting him a job. This is the time he's skilling up.

Once she's old enough to stay home alone, I'm getting him his own place, and this is where his story starts.

8/18/2014: I will fully forgive EA for the tall teens when they can drop out of school, and when CAS includes a toggle-able age filter on clothes to prevent adults dressing like teens and vice versa.
Page 672 of 672

Section jump