Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 4:37 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 10th Feb 2014 at 8:07 PM.
Default The Xenophilia Challenge - 7 Alien Babies Twist
Er, hello. I got this challenge idea randomly on my snow day while messing around with the Teslescopio des Verdinhos, an abduction-garunteed telescope from MTS2. It's my first and only challenge, so I hope it's fun, or at the very least doable. I haven't attempted it yet, as I need to figure out the best house floor plan (interior design is not my forte), but I hope that at least one person will like it enough to try it out. ^_^;

The Xenophilia Challenge:

After having acquired a very strange telescope from a local junkyard in your town, you, a male sim just beginning his adult life, decide to kick off the first night in your new house by doing a bit of stargazing. However, after only a second or two of surveying the skies, you realize just why said telescope was abandoned. In the haze of memory that follows, you are only able to pick out three bits of information- "perfectly compatible DNA strain", "high potential", and "release the first". You're not sure what to make of it at first, and for the first month or two, you try to put it behind you. That is, until you start throwing up in toilets and growing out of your shirts. As you eventually find and figure out, you, a "docile specimen of compotently sentinent life", have been chosen as a "nuture point" for the excess population of a dangerously overcrowded alien homeworld. In accordance with the species' fundamental pillar of protection of life at all costs, the unwanted unborn are farmed and implanted into said nurture points, members of other races who can stand to carry the foreign body without severe consequence. Basically, you're pregnant with an extraterrestrial- and, according to your potential, they plan to "nurture" seven alien children in your open womb, or rather the steel one they've implanted in your abdomen, one right after the other. Good solution for them. Nightmarish for you.

A dazed and fearful nine months later, you find yourself giving birth to a child with green skin. Later that night, in a process that repeats itself six times, you walk outside against your will, enter another memory haze, and come back pregnant once again. The children are not the horrid monsters you expected to see. Your DNA has fused with them, leaving them half-human, and they are as docile as any baby. A few even have your eyes. Moved with pity, you become determined to raise them well, as if they were fully human children. However, it soon becomes apparent that this is quite a daunting task, and as everyone in town is afraid of them, no one wants to move in with you and help you. Can you take on an ever-increasing number of alien children alone...while under the constant hormonal throes of pregnancy with the next one?

In a nutshell, one man birthes and raises seven alien Sims to adulthood, with the help of a modded telescope.

First, make an adult Sim male. You can make him any way you want, with any sort of custom content, as long as it's all purely decorative. You can choose his aspiration and his personality freely. After he's made, plunk him down on a lot. You may make or choose any type of house you can afford. You may cheat for money, but only up to $70,000- a single motherlode cheat, or 50 kaching cheats if you like typing that word. 8D You are allowed a $1000 advance in your budget each week, with which to buy food and pay taxes. Or anything else. (You may cheat to buy clothing, simply because you can get fugly defaults, but you must spend the cheated money on clothing only.) This continues even after teens/your elder self get jobs.

The only item you are absolutely required to have, by nature of the challenge, is a telescope modded to garuntee abduction. (I used the Teslescopio des Verdinhos. You can use any modded telescope you want that works the same way. Or, alternatively, you can use boolprop testingcheatsenabled true/false to get your sim abducted with a regular telescope.) You can have as many of anything else as you can afford- phones, beds, cribs, et cetra. No non-EAxis content besides the telescope, clothes, and other cosmetic mods/cheats can be used. (For example, you can use the preg wear anything hack, but you cannot make triplets or max needs.)

Now, play your sim through the first day in his new house. Have some fun. Make him some friends. Cook him some food. Don't give him a job- this Sim can't have one, as he's either pregnant or looking after small children most of the time. At some time between 7 pm and 2 am that night (even if your telescope/cheat allows abduction at other times, you must abide by the EAxis times), you have to take him out into the yard for a little one-on-one with his telescope. Follow the telescope instructions to make the abduction happen. Surprise, he'll be abducted, and come back pregnant. Now, wait three days for the baby's birth. Then, the next time that 7pm-2am rolls around (the next night), call the nanny to protect your baby from the social worker, and repeat the abduction process. And on and on and on. What makes this really challenging is not only does the guy have to care for all these kids, he has to do it while constantly pregnant- his needs are dropping very quickly, and when they finally balance out, woops, there's another baby, and you have to go out again the next night.

No one else can move in, ever. You can have visitors, but their stay must be temporary. You can influence them to help out with chores, if your score is high enough.

The children cannot age any time before their designated birthday; the game must age them automatically, unless they're having trouble aging (ie, father goes to "Help with Birthday" and nothing happens).

When your children grow up to be Teens, they can then help out with the children you keep on having. You must die-roll for their aspiration, like in Legacy. They can be employed, but for each job tree that is available in your version, you must roll a die- if you get an even number, they will accept your employment, but if you get an odd number, they will not, on the basis of them being green.

Teens can go out and go to jobs, and both children and teens have to go to school, but your father cannot leave the lot unless he's being abducted. Teens may go to community lots or elsewhere if and ONLY if they receive parental permission.

Once the kids become Adults, they must move off the lot. No exceptions. After this, you are free to do whatever you want with them- they can get any job, buy Aspiration Rewards, etc, as long as they don't do it on their father's lot. They are, strictly speaking, out of the challenge.

For hired services, it's not as much who you can hire as who you can't. You can't hire the maid or butler, and the Nanny can only be hired if you need to be abducted, but you don't have any teen children to look after the younger ones while you're indisposed. If the Nanny violates a penalty, or neglects a child's need causing them to violate a penalty, that penalty is canceled.

You can put food into inventory for later. In fact, it's recommended. I don't know how I survived without it.

Obviously, you can't use any career rewards. You are allowed only one aspiration reward- the Elixir of Life, which may only be bought once to use the five times you are allowed on the first man. Once your first sim drinks the Elixir, he cannot have another drink for six Sim hours.

Once your first sim enters elderhood, he can't have children anymore. (I'm not sure if this is true in the game code, but for the sake of the challenge, he can't.) Your Elder sim still can't get a job, unless all his children have become Teens.

The game goes on until all the alien children age up and leave the house, so if your first sim dies, too bad. If this happens, the teens must raise the younger ones as per usual, and move out when they become Adults.

Finally, the aspiration you chose will, in this situation, greatly affect the sim's ability to fill his aspiration meter. For instance, knowledge sims may get a kick out of being abducted every four days, while family sims will love being around their kids. Fortune sims, on the other hand, will be miserable without a steady job. This is why I didn't die-roll for the dad's aspiration.

Concerning Expansion Packs:
I have Double Deluxe, which has Nightlife, but no other expansion packs, so I'm basing everything else here on info from written sources. Please tell me if I miss anything that might impact the challenge!

Your alien children can go to college, and apply for the alien scholarships I'm pretty sure they have. Aging up to YA is like aging to Adult- you leave the house and the challenge forever, and can do whatever you like at college and in your life afterward. Like other aging, it must happen at the end of the 13 days of teendom, not anytime sooner.

You can go on dates, and fall in love for that matter, you just can't move anyone else in. You can hire Bartenders and all for parties, but I'd be pretty impressed if you threw a party at all (see below). You may choose turn-ons and turn-offs.

Because you cannot work, you cannot open a business, though the alien children can open one once they leave the house. I don't know much about workbenches, but I guess you can use them, although you cannot make a Servo.

You may own one family pet if you wish, but do remember that you have to take care of it too! If it dies or is otherwise lost, that's a penalty.

Nothing to say about Seasons, except that pictures of toddlers eating snow will get you extra points. 83

Whether or not vacations are allowed depends on whether or not Sims age while on vacation. Do they? If they don't, then they're allowed. You can't move Bigfoot in, obviously.

You can have any hobby you want. Lifetime Aspiration Benefits are allowed. The Genie is permitted.

I don't think that an apartment would have enough room to house the challenge, but if you want to try it...

Any object that came from an expansion or stuff pack can be used, as long as it isn't an aspiration reward. All species besides aliens (werewolves, vamps, etc.) are not permitted- if a member of the family does change, you must change them right back. The only exception here is the ReNuYu Sensa-Orb from Nightlife, which can be used to create the Daddy's Gone Mad! handicap. :3 If I haven't mentioned it here, it's probably permitted.

Points: (Kind of messy at the moment, will modify as the challenge is tested)

Aging/Development:
+2 for every alien child born.
+3 for every alien child successfully aged to Teen.
+5 for every alien child successfully aged to Adult and moved out.
+5 every time an alien child ages at platinum aspiration.
+3 when a child gets their first A+, +3 if they age to Teen at A+
+1 for every two skill points earned in the family
+10 for every skill (walk, talk, potty train, nursery rhyme) taught to a toddler
-3 any time Aspiration enters red
-10 if a child ages in red Aspiration

Friendship:
+4 for every family friend you have and keep
+2 for every family friend a child has and keeps
+8 for every crush/lover you have
+3 for every crush/lover a child has
+2 for every alien child that becomes friends with a sibling
+1 for every alien child that becomes friends with you
+2 for every alien child that is friends with a sibling when they move out
+1 for every alien child that is friends with you when they move out
-5 for every loss of friendship
-7 for every child that becomes enemies with you
-10 for every teen that runs away

Miscellaneous/Silliness:
+10 if your Sim has a Romance or Fortune Aspiration
+3 if your Sim has a Pleasure Aspiration
+10 for every set of twins. (no cheating)
+1 for every alien child with black eyes
+1 for a picture of a toddler eating snow
+9 if you have a pet
+1 for every successful use of the Elixir of Life, -2 for every unsuccessful use
+12 if your teen is an overachiever
-10 if your pet dies/is lost
-10 for any Sim that changes species
-5 every time someone misses the bathroom
-5 every time someone passes out. Sleeping in food is no penalty.
-5 for every Repo Man visit
-10 for every item successfully stolen by a burglar
-10 for every fire
-20 for every therapist visit
-1 for burnt food (except muffins)
-10 for every alien child that is an enemy of their sibling
-4 for any other need in the red, except when a baby spits up on you
-8 if a teen/elder is fired
+20 for every handicap used (see below). +5 if you do not use the advantage.

You're Crazy:
+20 for every WooHoo your first sim performs between the first and seventh births. +10 more points if he has three kids or more when the WooHoo occurs.
+15 for every maxed skill on a Sim
+50 for the achievement of an impossible want from your sim's Aspiration
+20 for every Dream Date the first Sim has between the first and seventh births
+30 for every Roof Raiser party held in the house between the first and seventh births
-20 if your first sim dies of any cause besides old age as an Elder

-15 for every child the social worker takes
-30 if a child dies before moving out
-50 if your first sim dies of any cause in Adulthood, leaving the kids in a Party of Five situation. All points earned after this happens are given a +1 gratuity, including negative points.

Handicaps. Yes I kind of took this idea from Legacy. Each handicap has one advantage and at least one limitation. There are five handicaps I've made, but suggestions are welcome:

Immortality is a Crapshot
Use of the Elixir of Life is not allowed, meaning that your man will inevitably reach Elder stage while his youngest is a mere newborn. Because of Daddy's enfeebled state, the teenage children of the household must all take jobs to support their family. Upon hearing of their situation, any employer will take them, regardless of species. You do not need to do the die roll to determine what job an alien teen can have.

Aliens Are Not Humans
This should be fairly obvious to anyone with half a brain- they're green, for chrissakes! Because aliens are not humans, they have very different traits than we do. They are extremely sensitive to high temperatures, so they cannot cook anything on the stove, eat anything that has been cooked on a stove, or go outside in the summer except for jobs and school. If there is a fire, they must stay inside the house for 24 hours to recuperate. That means no work or school. Beyond the toddler stage, they cannot sleep before 11 pm, and must sleep (or relax on their beds) until at least 7 am. They cannot lock wants or fears. Their "mating season" takes place on Saturdays and Sundays, during which they will be irritable to members of their own sex, including family, and overtly romantic towards members of the opposite sex, not including family (or reversed, if you want a little gay alien :3). Finally, aliens cannot use the bookshelf or the Yummy channel to learn skills- they must learn to cook, clean, and repair stuff from experience.

However, aliens do have one advantage over humans- they can puzzle out the technology that their father cannot. They can use any Aspiration Reward, EXCEPT the Elixir of Life. They must buy it themselves, and they and ONLY they can use it. (eg, only the alien that bought the money tree can harvest or water it, not his father or any of his siblings). When they become teens, they have the option of "growing out of" one of these eccentricities, at the cost of not being able to use Aspiration Rewards until adulthood. However, when they do reach adulthood, they can grow out of one more eccentricity- and must keep the rest for the rest of their lives, no matter what happens outside the lot.

Pollination Technician Is Good At His Job
As it turns out, your nurturing potential is actually higher than expected- and the aliens plan to take advantage of that! Even after the seven children are born, once a child leaves, if Daddy is still nubile, he must have more children to replace them until he reaches elderhood. However, instead of going right back out and getting abducted the next night, he can wait a night before letting his hormones surge again. This can't really be used with "Immortality is a Crapshot". The Elixir of Life must be used, all five times.

Daddy's Gone Mad!
It's funny, really. Ever since the children's father used that ReNuYu Sensa-Orb he wasn't allowed to use, any and every desire in his life has been centered around grilled cheese. He finds no real joy in his children or anything else that used to make him happy- nope, grilled cheese is all he wants. None of them know why. When doing this challenge, subtract one point from the 10 allotted for every child born before the aspiration switch. However, even if the Aliens are Not Humans handicap is not used, a concerned child can buy another ReNuYu Sensa-Orb and let their father use it to, if not get back to normal, at least stop going on about the philosophical ramifications of cheese and bread. Initiating or ending this handicap is the only time an aspiration object besides the Elixir of Life can be used by the father.

Daddy's Gone Mad, But It's Not His Fault This Time
Much like the Service Animal restriction of the Apocalypse Challenge, once Daddy hits Elder, he goes senile. You can no longer control him, although you can look at his stats, and he can't get a job. In order to keep the family stable, once this happens, the next Teen to age to Adult continues to live with the family, however, it is above the challenge rules, besides the three AANH traits they did not grow out of. Like if the parent dies, if another Teen ages up, the older Adult must leave. If this challenge is taken, teens aging to Adult cannot go to college, because they have to spend those years taking care of sibs.

Last Edit: 2/4/09- Made several small changes based on questions asked in the thread. Deleted all old underlined bits.

If I edit the challenge after you start it, it's your choice whether to switch over or keep going with your copy of the rules.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:02 AM
This is an extremely well thought out challenge, nice job!
I'm looking to try it as soon as my Asylum challenge is through.

potterhead
call me bria
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 7:18 AM
Um, just one question:

How do you die-roll? Is it a program or do you just simply get one of the dice out of your Monopoly box?

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Scholar
#4 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 8:02 AM
I like the sound of this.
But I don't really like downloading custom content so can I just use boolprop to make sure an abduction happens everytime?

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 12:56 PM
Tree4me: Either one, it doesn't matter. I guess a program would be more random, but, as long as the Teen Sim ends up having some sort of aspiration in the end.

meggie: Boolprop can do that? I've never used it so I didn't know. o_o Sure, then!

Anyway, thank you guys! 8D I've made a few small changes to the challenge, which are underlined, and I'm trying to fix scoring so it's a bit more proportional.
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 1:31 PM
looks like fun.
if you make the tombstone of l and d with the testingcheats code, it has a make me alien pregnant bubble, too.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deatherella
looks like fun.
if you make the tombstone of l and d with the testingcheats code, it has a make me alien pregnant bubble, too.

Really? Wow...Tombstone of L&D can do tons of stuff. 8O. But since getting abducted itself is a part of the challenge, spontaneous pregnancy isn't really permitted.

I've started testing this out. Two kids so far from William Astarte, a toddler, Yina, and a newborn, Amestris, both boys. (I was out of ideas.) They look exactly alike. It's quite odd. None in the oven at the moment. Anyway, it's all nice and easy until he gets pregnant the second time, after which things go insane. I will be very impressed if you manage to teach your toddlers to walk or talk, that's all I have to say.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 6:19 PM
This looks hilarious! I'm looking forward to trying it out!
Scholar
#9 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=Skuld Lunrix]Really? Wow...Tombstone of L&D can do tons of stuff. 8O. But since getting abducted itself is a part of the challenge, spontaneous pregnancy isn't really permitted.
QUOTE]

I just stuck that comment in there for the ones that didn't want to use custom content.
Now that my electricity isn't flicking off anymore today, I think I'll start over again and maybe I won't lose my game before it's saved.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 10:53 PM
Sweet! I'll definitley try this out. I love alien sims, and I've been waiting to test out my new PT set.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deatherella
[QUOTE=Skuld Lunrix]Really? Wow...Tombstone of L&D can do tons of stuff. 8O. But since getting abducted itself is a part of the challenge, spontaneous pregnancy isn't really permitted.
QUOTE]

I just stuck that comment in there for the ones that didn't want to use custom content.
Now that my electricity isn't flicking off anymore today, I think I'll start over again and maybe I won't lose my game before it's saved.

Someone did mention earlier that boolprop did cause abductions on its own...or did I misinterpret that? I've never used the cheat, so I wouldn't know. Maybe I should start the Orphanage Challenge and get myself familiar with it...

Anyway, thank you guys again for liking/trying this! I'm off to actually post in other parts of the forum. 8D;
#12 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 4:51 AM
this looks really interesting, im gonna try it out xD
Scholar
#13 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 5:23 AM
I'll try this soon, it looks fun. If I can ever get around to finishing the Orphanage Challenge.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
#14 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 5:48 AM
Hi, I just started this Challenge today and it rocks. I might make this a tester family because I have a habit of cheating when frustrated. Lol. I downloaded the required telscope that was listed but ingame it did not work, soo I used blooprop/Alien preg/speedup preg. I wish had not. Heath only hadone day to meet the neighbors (strangetown) and learn to cook, plus a gave him a dog thats not housebroken.. wish I had some more days to study. I ended up with twins! Alan & Anna

Its good though, I only used maxmotives 2 in the 7(rl) hrs of gameplay. Which is a big deal for me- the twins were good babies mostly slept. I thought it was strange that I got twins without cheezcake but oh well, i used Tombstone again and guess what! Another set of twins Bella and Cara. Anna and Bella Both have abnormal(for their race) human eyes.

Did I Get two sets of twins because I used Tombstone? so now i got 4 kids within the first wk and called nanny because I did find a working telescope and Heath is now preggers again and aways passing out/hungry.

Since this is a tester family i dont dare count points, but Alan learned to walk first, Anna refuses to be potty trained but loves to play in dirty toliets. Both a best friends wih Daddy Heath and are working on each other by playing together and hugging. Potty training sucks and learning to talk is pointless since I dont speak simlish...

I am surprised the social worker hasnt caught on...yet
#15 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 5:53 AM
Oh yes I would post pics but i have yet to post 5 times? but I will soon. I hate the alien noses (or lack of) and the eyes on Alan are streched out across his head, ack. i did plan on using the to creat an alienhood though.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 2:13 PM
To Yowler09: You can use a Pollination Tech replacement. You put the file in your Downloads folder.

You will have to go to Modthesims and search for Pollination

Then your aliens will look all cute and green.
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eccentricgnat
To Yowler09: You can use a Pollination Tech replacement. You put the file in your Downloads folder.

You will have to go to Modthesims and search for Pollination

Then your aliens will look all cute and green.

I was about to say that but you beat me to it. Ah well. From what I've seen, Pirate is a very good PT. I downloaded him last night, but I haven't had a chance to load the game since then. His kids are so cute :3

And I can't wait to see your pics, Yowler! Two sets of twins... that's 20 points right there. xD I would have some shots of my own, but I didn't find out until last night where the snapshots were kept, and didn't take any pictures before then. When I next load the challenge, I'll take a few shots of Willie, Yima and Amestris.
#18 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 3:09 PM
Currently downloading the PT now, since the guy already has 4 kids and one (hopefully!) on the way does replacment effect the already created babies to?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 3:29 PM
My guy won't get pregnant Dunno why... I opened a new house with a new sim and will try it again when I get home.
#20 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 5:58 PM
Is it wrong to run out of your house to greet every nieghbor that walks by in hopes that they too are family sims and will come in and take care of the kiddies? Normally all sims that vist want to cuddle up and fed the babies, but not this these townies. Jenny and Nervous come by rarly because Heath hasnt called them in ages, but when they do they love he kids (i draw them in with swingset and plazma tv) but I think there catching on that heath is just looking for a free babysitter so he can nap upstairs behind locked doors.

Everythings hetic as normal today, iv been playing nonstop so the first toddler set are already kids and thank god for school, Heath got his first real (bar filled) sleep in 2 whole seasons (summer/summer/spring/summer here) . The secound set of twins are major crybabies and constant stinkers but there toddlers now. Anna Hit platium after fulling some dog-realted wants..but it only lasted an hour. Alan is grumpy all the time and sincebecominga child refuses to hug his sisters and smashed the only dollhouse they had.

Daddy Heath Then and Now

Anna & Alan

Cara(toddler) & Bella(baby)

(Sorry didnt take any pics yet of toddler Bell.)

Funnies:

#21 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 8:52 PM
I started this challenge last night, it's so much fun! My sim named Sol already has two babies, a toddler named Luna, and a newborn named Orion, and one in the oven xD I've managed to potty train Luna, and I'm very proud I haven't cheated at all, lol. But I don't think I'll be able to teach any of them to walk or talk D: At least not until I have some teens to help out.

I posted my progress on my blog if you wanna check it out, I'd post some of the shots here, but I can't yet xP not enough posts.
#22 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 9:27 PM
Sol looks like a good daddy Miila! both Luna and Orion look stress free ad happy. Mine just whine and and stink.

Question: is it easier to potty train first then walk or vice versa.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 9:50 PM
My guy still won't get pregnant!! :mean:

I played a bit with the Insim and it seems that he can get pregnant from basically anyone (grim reaper, someone else, himself) but for some reason selecting the option to make him pregnant with an alien is not working AT ALL!! I've tried normal abductions, hacked abductions, boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, the tombstone of L & D... nothing works!! Any ideas??
#24 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 11:37 PM
I've only tried boolProp, but I'm having trouble getting mine abducted as well. When I shift click and select 'get abducted', he leans into the telescope as if he's going to look at something, and then he's automatically bounced back into a standing position. I though maybe I needed a patch, but it seems I'm all up to date... it's very frustrating. I've had people abducted through boolProp before- why not now?! Sigh.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 11:40 PM
Oh he gets abducted no problem. It's the getting pregnant part that doesn't happen. I can't even force it on him using insim or testingcheats...

My boolprop also makes him bounce back into place...
Page 1 of 10