Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 255 (Who?), Viewed: 102970 times.
Page 11 of 11
Field Researcher
#251 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 1:20 PM
So, do you have any other questions, or is the problem solved?
Test Subject
#252 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 4:19 PM Last edited by lukas11xxf : 21st Aug 2016 at 4:30 PM.
"Business: A new position in this track opens every time a player-owned business of any kind reaches Rank 5. It is unlocked to everyone once someone becomes a Business Tycoon, the top of this track."

Does a home business count?

And for clarification: if my town doesn't have a grocery store, but my sims orders them through phone, which costs 450. Do I [familyFunds #family -225]?
Test Subject
#253 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 4:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas11xxf
"Business: A new position in this track opens every time a player-owned business of any kind reaches Rank 5. It is unlocked to everyone once someone becomes a Business Tycoon, the top of this track."

Does a home business count?

And for clarification: if my town doesn't have a grocery store, but my sims orders them through phone, which costs 450. Do I [familyFunds #family -225]?

Yes and yes
Scholar
#254 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 7:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas11xxf
if my town doesn't have a grocery store, but my sims orders them through phone, which costs 450. Do I [familyFunds #family -225]?
What!? Where does that rule come from?
Test Subject
#255 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 8:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili975
What!? Where does that rule come from?

It depends on what version of the challenge you are using, but the Redmond Flats version has rules about using services/groceries.
Quote:
a) If you have Seasons, have your Sims fish or grow vegetables and keep the fridge stocked with whatever they can catch/grow.
b) Establish a community grocery store, player-owned or otherwise, and send someone from the out-of-food family there to buy groceries. Or, you can have groceries delivered at the regular cost of delivery.
c) If you do not have a grocery store in your city, you can still have groceries delivered, but you must deduct half the price of the groceries from the family's money (using the familyfunds cheat) on top of the regular price of grocery delivery. This is to simulate extra delivery fees to the back of beyond. For this reason, establishing a grocery store early on is a Very Good Idea.

Personally its never been an issue for me, as I put a grocery store early as a cheap business, or otherwise have had the founder garden for food/money in the early game
Scholar
#256 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 9:08 PM
Oh, I see. Thank you
Page 11 of 11