Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for February - posted on 1st Mar 2017 at 8:00 AM
Replies: 328 (Who?), Viewed: 118903 times.
Page 14 of 14
Lab Assistant
#326 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 3:18 AM
SneakyWingPhoenix I like the idea of opening up the services when a Sim has maxed out the relevant skill. Definitely adopting that one!
Field Researcher
#327 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 12:23 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 30th Dec 2016 at 12:51 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAlien
SneakyWingPhoenix I like the idea of opening up the services when a Sim has maxed out the relevant skill. Definitely adopting that one!

You're welcome. Incorporating my whole challenge is quite a pain, because of the whole all-objects-unlock-when-establish-store deal. Guess I'll be playing Icad's original for a while.

Here's my progress in Veronaville.
Field Researcher
#328 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 10:51 PM
Started this a while ago as a break from my Pleasantview Challenge. It's going quite well so far, but I'm slightly concerned about how to reach the 50.000.

So I'd just like to know; all you people who have actually finished this thing or are close to the end. How many Sims did/do you have and how large is your multiplier? And how did you get the muliplier high enough? Just building massive amounts of community lots? Opening multiple Business Districts?
Test Subject
#329 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 11:57 AM
Do any of you have rewards when they reach the top of any careers? As i want there to be a point for them to be in a career like there is a point to having a business and being in the business career, I know some unlock other careers once someone has topped it, Im just looking for ways to make each household different
Page 14 of 14