Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 14 (Who?), Viewed: 4408 times.
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 7:05 PM
Default Oohz.
I found this buried in the art section. It's a screeny of TS3 with a little joke inside.
http://i37.tinypic.com/devimb.jpg
:3
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 9:03 PM
Hah, nicely spotted. I just hung that painting today in preparation for a headmaster visit too! Of course, I never get around to reading half the descriptions, teaches me to be lazy!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 1:45 AM
Many of us already knew about this. It came with Free Time, along with the computer game Sims 3 on your Sims' computers. It's not a joke, it was a hint towards how Sims 3 was going to be like in terms of the seamless town. Back then many people here debated on whether or not it was true. I was one of those who believed it to be true.

I speak English primarily. Hablo español. Falo muito português.
Je voudrais practiquer mon français. Ich lerne deutsch. Parlo poco italiano.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 1:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie
Many of us already knew about this. It came with Free Time, along with the computer game Sims 3 on your Sims' computers. It's not a joke, it was a hint towards how Sims 3 was going to be like in terms of the seamless town. Back then many people here debated on whether or not it was true. I was one of those who believed it to be true.

way to take the fun out of it...

:P

Head Of Staff & Writer @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 2:12 AM
Awww, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that, lol. I just wanted the poster to know that this is a very old discovery. Actually, speaking of the picture, you guys notice the unfinished house under construction? I wonder if that means that when we start building of editing a house and we have not finished yet and just want to start playing afterwards, they will look like that to let us know that they are under construction? I wonder!

Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 2:24 AM
I'd never noticed that before.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 3:30 AM
Quote:
Awww, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that, lol. I just wanted the poster to know that this is a very old discovery. Actually, speaking of the picture, you guys notice the unfinished house under construction? I wonder if that means that when we start building of editing a house and we have not finished yet and just want to start playing afterwards, they will look like that to let us know that they are under construction? I wonder!

hehe no probs dude

Head Of Staff & Writer @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out
Scholar
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 3:44 AM
Quote:
Actually, speaking of the picture, you guys notice the unfinished house under construction? I wonder if that means that when we start building of editing a house and we have not finished yet and just want to start playing afterwards, they will look like that to let us know that they are under construction? I wonder!

i think i read somwhere that houses you build will go threw a construct phase. it was around the time of E3 and that flood of sims 3 info came out...i think it was at 1UP? i dont know....
Mad Poster
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 4:52 AM
That would be super cool! Imagine sneaky teens hanging out in the remains of the un-constructed house.

staff: moderator
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 12:25 PM
With AL there are two more paintings of TS3.
http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...3&postcount=305
Mad Poster
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 8:54 PM
Wow, I never saw those and they are nice. I love the mountain and rocky area. I hope we get to live around there.

Scholar
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 11:34 PM
at first i saw the blue one and ws like "wow...what a nice pic of the carrabean" than i saw the little plumbob and was like "OMG WOT?!"

i think its edited though...
Mad Poster
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 4:12 AM
I hope not! It looks beautiful and I want it to be in the game!

Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 5:23 PM
I want it to render smoothly and efficiently in my game!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 2:10 AM
Can you imagine a romantic getaway taking place around the shores of the ocean and hidden by a mountain? That would be so fun to play in!

Section jump