Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 5:35 AM
Default Does this look like kids flirting to you?
The little girl seems to be flirting with the boy or atleast that's what it looks like.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/...idsflirting.jpg
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 5:41 AM
I noticed that, too. I was thinking that was Mortimer and Bella for a moment. I guess because that shirt the boy is wearing is the same one that the new child Mortimer wore in the special Collector's Edition map.

But yeah, it could look like it and I hope so. But I somehow feel like they are both separate and not together and that the girl is really being admired by someone else as just a pose. That boy is a very attractive child, probably the best looking child in Sims 3 yet! And that girl is very pretty too. They will make beautiful babies together when they're older, lol.

EDIT: By the way, I think those exclusive photos are Photoshopped or something because the backgrounds are actual different photos. Those Sims that are in front of them are not from the original photos.
#3 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 10:46 AM
looks like the girl has a crush on him. So i guess kids will be able to have crushes in ts3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 11:46 AM
It does look like she's crushing on him. Hmmm. Of course he looks like the kid from The Omen to me. Heh.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 3:51 PM
He also looks like a Sims 2 Sim with CC.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 5:06 PM
It looks like a posed, non-gameplay picture to me. Therefore, utterly meaningless.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 6:15 PM
Lies and propoganda!
Anyway, they look like brother and sister...
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Seidon
It does look like she's crushing on him. Hmmm. Of course he looks like the kid from The Omen to me. Heh.

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought he looked creepy! I thought he looked like the kids from The Children of the Corn.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 6:34 PM
I'm with HP. Looks like promo art pasted in front of a screenshot. Thus useless for determining anything about the game itself.
Scholar
#10 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:14 PM
Is it just me or does child-Mortimer have some sexy eyes?

Don't judge.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Mad Poster
#11 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:16 PM
Lol, not just you...
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:17 PM
Flirting?
She looks like she wants to beat him up! :P

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Scholar
#13 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Lies and propoganda!
Anyway, they look like brother and sister...

I thought that they looked related too! So unless incest will be included in TS3...
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:25 PM
Ferret, I think incest will keep to the Spencers! :P

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#15 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 6:12 AM
I don't think they look related. And I still don't think the boy is creepy. Maybe because he is gazing at you? lol
#16 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 6:48 AM
I'm Thinking... She's Totally Crushing On Him.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
They will make beautiful babies together when they're older, lol.

aaah... you only think at babies T.T

to be more on-topic, no, this dosen't look like kids flirting to me... according to the sims lore, they are innocent, but in our corrupted minds we try to see love everywh aaah im going off-topic again
nvm that... just add me to the bunch of people that think it's not
Alchemist
#18 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 6:02 PM
Definite art pic. I very much doubt there's going to be children romance in the game, when they're so squeamish about body details and teen woohoo :P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Mad Poster
#19 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WorkYourMagic
aaah... you only think at babies T.T

to be more on-topic, no, this dosen't look like kids flirting to me... according to the sims lore, they are innocent, but in our corrupted minds we try to see love everywh aaah im going off-topic again
nvm that... just add me to the bunch of people that think it's not

Not really, I'm just thinking of the fact that these kids have very attractive genes that can be passed on.
#20 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 6:18 PM
Default She is cute
Clearly she has a crush on him thats just kids having fun you know that smile from a child lol .
#21 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 10:59 PM
Bella and Morty? Morty and childhood girlfriend? Morty and wierd sister? lol, it's a cute pic anyway!
#22 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 12:36 PM
I don't think that's Bella in that pic. That girl is lighter than Bella and she has green eyes where Bella has brown eyes. But the girl is cute, though.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 1:03 PM
For Gods sake! ITs a PROMONITAL picture, NO ACTUALLY SCREENSHOT, while everyone is excited that kids can FINALLY Flirt is behold me, i mean that are simply leaving Teens out of it, waste of discussioon if you ask me!
#24 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 4:29 AM
Awww, they look simply cute! I think the girl admires him.. I dunno about flirting, though.. maybe she is..maybe she's not.. but..it's creepy with that emotionless look and staring at us..
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 5:18 AM
Aww, that would be cute :p
Page 1 of 2