Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#51 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:16 PM
Haha, I just watched it. I read Dwight and Creed's blogs but never knew about Adventures with Angela. Why can't there be more guys like John Krasinski?

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Alchemist
#52 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:19 PM
I know, right?

Actually... I'm a pretty lucky girl. My boy is a loootttt like him. He said that Jim and Pam remind him of us. He just said yesterday, "You really are just like Pam..."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#53 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:23 PM
Too bad we can't all be so fortunate :P. That's a pretty good couple to be like, though .

Alchemist
#54 Old 2nd May 2008 at 9:27 PM
Yeah, I suppose. :D
Too bad I can't exchange him for J.Kras...

I'm glad he doesn't read this.
Alchemist
#55 Old 9th May 2008 at 1:59 PM
Ohh look, I'm double posting.

So who watched last night? I loved it... so amazing. I love the Jim/Pam moments. Jim with the whole having to get that client for "upcoming big life changes" and whatnot... so cuuuute. I loved it when Pam left for a bit to find paper and Michael goes, "I'd never tell her this, but she's an amazing person and a gifted artist" and Oscar goes, "Why wouldn't you tell her that!?"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#56 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:31 PM
"Kiss her good, Jim! Kiss her good!" Michael is such a dork. I did love when Pam came in and kissed Jim, though. I think that next week on the season finale, he'll propose to her.

I loved Andy crashing the golf cart and the blisters on his hands. The lengths he'll go to for people to like him are incredibly funny. I also liked how Stanley just walked out while Dwight was shouting about being the third in charge and the consequences to his actions, and I loved it when everyone else snuck out while he was in the bathroom. I half expected Dwight and Angela to make out while they were alone in the office, but no such luck.

Gotta feel sorry for that Justin kid. Sometimes Michael is so annoying that it's almost painful to watch him.

"It's like I'm dating Barack Obama!" -Kelly

Alchemist
#57 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:35 PM
Michael is such a creeper! Can you imagine kissing Jim Halpert (hell yes, I can) and having that standing next to you saying that? Yikes. I was so wanting Dwight and Angela to somehow interact more than they did... I love them. Dwangela forever. <3

I also think Jim is gonna propose next week...
If you go to www.officetally.com they show Jenna on Jay Leno and the clip they show for the finale is SO funny. You have to see it.
Alchemist
#58 Old 11th May 2008 at 4:49 PM
Yet again, I double post.

I had a dream about the season finale last night. Jim doesn't propose to Pam, but surprises her with a trip to Africa...? Then you think after that he's actually gonna propose, but he finds out his mom died and decides not to propose... it was a VERY weird dream. I watch the show too much, I seriously have dreams about it atleast every three days.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#59 Old 11th May 2008 at 6:36 PM
... sounds like a weird dream. I'll just die if Jim doesn't propose next week.

There's a marathon on tonight at 8:00. I'll be watching :D!

Alchemist
#60 Old 11th May 2008 at 7:38 PM
OOOHH! A marathon... how did I not know about that? Is it on TBS or NBC...?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#61 Old 12th May 2008 at 1:20 AM
Well, it was going to be on NBC, but not anymore. I got in my PJ's early, got all settled in to watch it, and it turned out to be a dumb Donny and Marie Osmond Mother's Day special... bummer.

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#62 Old 12th May 2008 at 2:42 AM
I'm really loving this season. I'm finding it very very funny and I can't wait for new episodes. I watch them on NBC.com rather than on tv considering my weird sleep schedule.

Pam and Jim are -so- incredibly cute. Jim still desperately needs a better haircut though. Not that awful Leave-it-to-Beaver haircut that whazzerface made him get, but something a little bit more grownup. He does have a really nice boyish charm, but being 30-something with a 5-year-old's haircut just doesn't work.

I would still hit that in a heartbeat though. :lovestruc

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Alchemist
#63 Old 12th May 2008 at 1:33 PM
LOL, HP. "I would still hit that in a hearbeat though" cracked me up... but I'd totally do the same.

And Rabid, it did come on at 9pm. I thought it was at 8 too... I was like "WTF, GET DONNIE AND MARIE OFF. I WANT MY SHOWWW." So I sat there and pouted for an hour then I heard the "dooo DOOOO dododododoooo dodododo do do dodododo" (that's the theme song) and I squealed like a little girl.

-edit-
Angela had her baby, if you didn't know. Her name is Isabelle, I think.
You HAVE to go to nbc.com and see the Adventures With Angela video where Creed and Ed Helms (Andy) sing a song they made for the baby. It's so cute!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#64 Old 12th May 2008 at 8:27 PM
Yeah, I waited for it to come on and it finally did at 8:50. I had to switch over to Desperate Housewives at 9:00, but I was pissed off. I was so psyched for an hour of Office and it was ripped away from me !

LOL, HP! I think all of us ladies would hit that in a hearbeat. He has the cutest smile ever :lovestruc.

Does anyone else notice how they're out of the Office this season more than they've ever been? I really love it.

Alchemist
#65 Old 12th May 2008 at 8:31 PM
Yeah, even my mom noticed that.

*drools*
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#66 Old 12th May 2008 at 8:37 PM
Is that from the episode where Pam walked in on Michael nude (when he clearly told her to come in)? I think I remember that little confessional of Jim's. I can't wait until the fourth season comes out on DVD.

Alchemist
#67 Old 12th May 2008 at 8:39 PM
I honestly don't know. I think it is though. I missed a couple episodes a while back.

I heard it comes out in June, right? I'm gonna get it SO fast when it does.

-edit-

I'm actually watching the "Fun Run" episode on the NBC site right now and that's the Michael naked episode.
Alchemist
#68 Old 15th May 2008 at 11:49 PM
SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!!!! So excited...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#69 Old 16th May 2008 at 12:07 AM
Does anyone know where I could find some really good, high-quality, big pics of John Krasinski - but not smiling? I think he'd make the most adorable sim, and there's some great hairstyles out there for him (so I wouldn't have to make a new hair mesh, yay!) but all of my searching just turns up ones of him with a big grin. As cute as his smile is, it's really hard to make a sim when that's all the pics you've got. Front views + profiles ideal but I can probably do screencaps for the profiles if I had to.

Very excited about the season finale myself... I might actually stay up so I can watch it live... I'm usually asleep by then but... I think I now at least one plot point that's gonna happen (eeeee!! *girlish squeal*) so I may just have to.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#70 Old 16th May 2008 at 2:45 AM
Default Anyone just watch the finale?
I just watched the finale, and wow, they introduced a ton of new conflicts. (I guess I should say SPOILER ALERT!)

First of all, I'm a big fan of Michael/Anyone, so I love that they've given him a new interest. Though I suspected that Jan would get preggers, I thought it would be by him. I guess I should have known they wouldn't give him what he wants so easily, but I like to think that by season ten, he'll have at least one kid of his own, if not a whole mess of them.

I'm kind of glad that Pam and Jim didn't get engaged. Of course I love them as a couple, but I wouldn't want them to become to boring. I see that they are trying to spice it up by sending Pam away for three months. We'll see how that plays out.

My favorite part (besides the new HR woman thinking Kevin was mentally retarded and him thinking she was totally into him), was the last minute of the show. Dwight and Angela!!! They are my favorite odd couple. I'll always be routing for them.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Alchemist
#71 Old 16th May 2008 at 12:55 PM
Basically, I agree with everything you said, RabbitRoadKill.

Was it just me, or did Jan look friggin' AMAZING? She looked more gorgeous than usual. I know she was wearing a fake pregnancy belly, but she looked like she really was glowing, lol. I felt so bad for Michael when he found out he wasn't the dad. I love how Jim was trying to help him take it slow with the new HR woman. He's already changed, you can tell by how he handled the whole Jan thing.

I know they wouldn't have Pam and Jim get engaged, it's way too predictable. I almost died laughing when Andy proposed to Angela, though. Now that they're sending Pam away for three months, I feel kind of scared that they're gonna try to break them up somehow.

LOVED... Dwight and Angela. Especially the fact that it was Phyllis that caught them. I was like "HELL YES!" when I saw them. Oh man, I'm so excited for next season.

HP, I was so hoping that someone would try making a sim of him. I would try myself, but I'm horrible at making sims look like actual people. This website has tonnnsss of pictures of him, I'm sure there's some non-smiling ones. You just have to register. http://johnkrasinski.net/coppermine/index.php
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 16th May 2008 at 8:04 PM
I agree with you guys! The official website has some really negative comments there, I was surprised. I loved it! Yeah, with the fake proposals I really thought they would give us a real one, but its not the end of the world that they didn't. They will very likely still be together next season ( though Pam might still be in New York - I wonder how they are going to explain her job situation)

I loved loved loved the last scene. I think it was coming all season really, I hope we get more Dwangela next year once Angela is 'mobile' again. She was my favourite part of season 3, kind of gutted she didn't have as much this year.

What really made my heart hurt (not joking, still aches a bit now) was Michael finding out Jan would rather have a baby with a donor than with him. Poor guy! I was pleased when he said he would have to think about lamaze classes, he didn't just say yes staight away. The Holly stuff was nice too.

Ryan is going down, haha. Ooh that reminds me, another moment I loved was when Michael bit back the 'Thats what she said'.

One of the strongest episodes this season I thought, in terms of comedy. Yes I'm dissapointed about the lack of Jam engagement, but that will probably wear off quickly. I'm not really worried for Jam next season, though I do think 5 will be their last. In the mean time, so looking forward to more Dwangela.
Alchemist
#73 Old 16th May 2008 at 8:04 PM
I forgot to mention something!

Anyone hear when Jan said that she had lamaze (sp?) class in Allentown? That's the next town over from mine. I love that I live right around where the show is set.
Forum Resident
#74 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:06 AM
Afinefrenzy: Jan did look really, really good. I’m kind of iffy about her looks, normally. There are days when she’s drop dead gorgeous and days when she looks a bit . . . rougher. Then again, don’t we all? Lol. But yeah, she must be an amazing actress to be able to fake the pregnancy glow.

Jenl212: You mentioned the whole Pam going away for three months thing. I’m wondering how they are going to play that out. It could be that at the beginning of Season 5 they are all like “Oh, Pam’s back! She’s been gone for 3 months, and now she’s back at the office!” On the other hand, they could treat it like they have with all the other characters who have moved, and shoot scenes of her at school and mesh those with the scenes of what goes on at the office.

Honestly, the characters spend so little time in the office anymore that they might as well change the name of the show.

Also, maybe I’m just dumb, but did Toby quit the show? Is he really leaving or are they going to find a way to bring him back? If he really goes, I’ll be so sad. He’s so mild mannered and awkward! I love him!

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#75 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:15 AM
Yup, Toby's really gone. Check out the Office page at the NBC website. I loved the, "Suck on That!" rock :D.

I love how Angela didn't act at all enthused when Andy proposed. Not, "yes," but, "...okay." Almost like she's agreeing to some sordid deal. I also loved that Phyllis pushed the books off Angela's desk when she told her that she would never be allowed to coordinate another party... go Phillis !

I officially hate Andy, now. Didn't like him in the first place, but now that he ruined Jim's perfect proposal, he's on my hit list. I've been waiting ever since Jim showed us the ring for that to happen and Andy completely ruined it. The part where Jim put the ring box back in his pocket just broke my heart. That was the one disappointment in the season finale, for me.

Who thinks that Angela breaks up with Andy and goes back with Dwight? I love how shocked they both looked in the very last second. I think that Michael and Holly might make a good couple, too. She seems to share his quirky sense of humor.

And Holly thinking Kevin is retarded? LOL!

Page 3 of 7