Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thatsfancy
Alice In Wonderland with Johnny Depp

**trembles with anticipation**

I didn't know about that one. If Tim Burton's doing it, I'm definitely going to see it. They make a good pair. If they're both doing, how much you wanna bet that Helena Bonham Carter going to be too?

I recently saw a poster for Dance Flick. I've stopped watching those parody movies a long time ago, but since the Wayans clan wrote it, I'm definitely in.

"I'm too booty-licious for ya, babe!"
Check out my DND Designs
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 6:15 PM
I definitely can't wait for the Avengers.
Undead Molten Llama
#28 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 6:36 PM
Transformers 2! *bounce* And the new Star Trek one because...Well, once a Trekker, always a Trekker, I guess.
#29 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 8:49 PM
I have to say X-Men: Origins: Wolverine. Because I looked up the trailer the other day and liked it. Along with Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I'm a Transformer and X-Men nut. OH and the new Fast & Furious movie, it's spupposed to slip in between the first and second movies.

Also the reason that Gambit is in the Wolverine movie is because he was part of the X-Men long before him.

I think they're the only ones.
#30 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dallasindc
**trembles with anticipation**

I didn't know about that one. If Tim Burton's doing it, I'm definitely going to see it. They make a good pair. If they're both doing, how much you wanna bet that Helena Bonham Carter going to be too?

I recently saw a poster for Dance Flick. I've stopped watching those parody movies a long time ago, but since the Wayans clan wrote it, I'm definitely in.

I can't wait for that! Tim Burton is directing it YESSS!
and Helena Bonham Carter is gonna be in it
and Alan Rickman is in it too
but it's coming out 2010 according to Imdb.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:08 PM
Oh lordy. Can Tim Burton not cast anyone else these days? XD

I will go and see that though. Shame on me.
#32 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:12 PM
I think it's awsome that they all are in it
I love it when he works with them
Forum Resident
#33 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:31 PM
They make a good team, but after a couple of movies it feels like your watching the same thing over and over. I like Tim Burton, I just wish he'd stretch his wings and do something a little different. Not too different, because his style is his hallmark, but just something to make me go "Oh, that's new!"

Has anyone seen Benjamin Button yet? I've been waiting and waiting to see it since I first saw the trailer but I haven't been able to get my paws on a cinema ticket yet.

Also I'm eagerly anticipating The Time Traveller's Wife. Although the casting's a bit :-\ the book was fantastic and it'll be interesting how they adapt it for film. :D
Mad Poster
#34 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:44 PM
X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Harry Potter (all of them), Toy Story 3, Shrek 4, The Avengers, Iron Man 2, Spiderman 4, possibly The Hobbit and Ice Age 3, although I'll probably wait for DVD. I'm a big nerd Oo just seen Fantastic Mr. Fox is out in November, one of my favourite stories as a kid! That shall also be getting watched.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gemmareno
Has anyone seen Benjamin Button yet? I've been waiting and waiting to see it since I first saw the trailer but I haven't been able to get my paws on a cinema ticket yet.

I saw it and I would recommend it to anyone. It's an amazing, sweeping love story, and I challenge anyone with a heart not to bawl at the end.

I'm really excited for the new Sherlock Holmes, too. Robert Downey Jr :lovestruc.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Field Researcher
#36 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 3:06 AM
To be honest, I've kinda fallen out of love with the notion of movies the last few years. Last one I made much effort to see was the most recent Harry Potter movie. And I ended up bailing on the idea at the last minute and continue walking down to my sister's house to hang out instead.

That said, I can see myself getting Monsters vs Aliens for Christmas the season after it hits DVD. And Shrek 4 as well. But that's about it.
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 3:16 AM
OK so this is pretty lame but Toy Story 3 is coming out in 2010 xD

I loved the first two films when they came out!
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by <3Jenny<3
OK so this is pretty lame but Toy Story 3 is coming out in 2010 xD

I loved the first two films when they came out!

Don't forget there's a sequel to Cars as well--or so I think. But I really want a sequel to WALL-E!

Someone told me to watch Valkyrie, but I honestly have no love for Hitler-based movies anymore. With the exception of Schindler's List, of course.

Should I be embarrassed that I cried at the end of Benjamin Button? Really ,it was THAT moving.
#39 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 1:18 PM
Quote:

Just the other day, in fact, did I visit the cinema to see this quality film. It must of taken a load of graphics. It isn't the best film I've seen (I'm more a fantasy nut) but still, it was wonderfully acted.
Harry Potter... I was really quite angry when they put back the showing date... that far! But now I am really quite excited to see Harry Potter 6, Harry Potter 7, Part one and Two. X men: Origins Wolverine. I didn't even know they were planning on doing this film until a while ago! I've watched the trailer online and now... EECH! Again, excited. ^^
Forum Resident
#40 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 11:19 AM
This feedback for Benjamin Button is making me happy! :D
Mad Poster
#41 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 1306
Should I be embarrassed that I cried at the end of Benjamin Button? Really ,it was THAT moving.

Not at all- I think I got choked up about seven times during those three hours, but I'm a big softie when it comes to moving artwork. I cried when the water washed up against the clock still ticking backwards, when the old lady who taught him to play piano died, when Benjamin told Daisy that he had to leave her to protect their daughter, when Daisy read Benjamin the Rudyard Kipling book, etcetera. I wouldn't say that it was a sad movie- just very bittersweet and affecting. I loved the ending sequence about what people are born to do that cycled through the characters- Benjamin had an incredible journey, but only because of the people he knew. I think Benjamin Button should have won the Oscar for Best Picture, personally.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:02 PM
For those X-men fans, there is Push, which came out this month.

"I'm too booty-licious for ya, babe!"
Check out my DND Designs
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 12:00 AM
Harry Potter
New Moon
Nightmare On Elm Street
Friday the 13th
The Ring 3 in 2011
Scary Movie 5 in 2011
Dance Flick
#44 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 12:27 AM
I forgot about his one, they're bringing out X-Men: Origins: Magneto as well. Just no clue as to when it will be out.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 1:02 AM
My list of 09 movies:
Dread
New Moon
Harry Potter
Little Ashes
s.Darko (my MOST anticipated movie =3 )
Alice in Wonderland
Eclipse
and some others that aren't coming to mind lol Most of them have twilight actors in them.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
#46 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 4:34 PM
The Ring 3
Grudge 3
Scary Movie 5
Dance Flick
The hobbit

to add to my list :D
Forum Resident
#47 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 6:05 PM
Star Trek
The Lovely Bones
17 Again (yes, I really -am- 23, I swear)
Night at the Museum 2
Alice in Wonderland
Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li (because I am a gamer dork)
Knowing
Fast & Furious
Angels & Demons

Just to name a few.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 3:22 AM
Oh I forgot about the Grudge 3.
Lab Assistant