Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 1:33 AM
  • Cirque Du Freak
  • New Moon
  • Toy Story 3
  • Alice in Wonderland

I don't watch many movies, but I"m definitely excited about these three.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 8:37 PM
after watching the harry potter marathon on abc family last weekend, i just might check out race to witch mountain. but i may hold out until fast and furious comes out in a few weeks. mmm-mmm, i lurv me some vin diesel!

"I'm too booty-licious for ya, babe!"
Check out my DND Designs
#53 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 11:11 PM
Harry Potter definitely. The trailer looks more promising than the previous movies, but trailers do of course lie! Hopefully it will be good.

Cirque du Freak - didn't know it was coming out this year! I thought there was no release date as of yet, but I really can't wait for this movie. Not too sure about the man playing Mr Crepsley but Steve and Darren both look good.

New Moon, of course. Let's see if Kristen Stewart is actually capable of showing emotion!

Fast and Furious - Only because I have watched the previous three, and feel I should watch this one too. With Vin Diesel and Paul Walker back, it should be better than Tokyo Drift.

Isn't Race to Witch Mountain already a movie? As in, a really old one? Or that might be Escape to Witch Mountain... Either way, I remember it being good :D
Field Researcher
#54 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 1:39 PM
Is the Alice in Wonderland Movie based on American McGee's Alice?I would really loved it if it's true(love dark fairy tales)
Test Subject
#55 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 1:58 PM
I always love the Harry Potter books. I hope the upcoming film will be great!
Test Subject
#56 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 10:11 PM
Default Alice
Without a doubt, I'm looking forward to Alice In Wonderland more than anything.

A couple of months ago I went through this random Alice In Wonderland kick, where I read both books and Annotated Alice, and wrote a bit of an alternate Alice In Wonderland.

And than I found out that there was going to be a live-action movie directed by Tim Burton!
#57 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 10:24 PM
Public Enemies
Alice in Wonderland (just like the rest of you)
9 (animated film produced by Tim Burton, looks absolutely fantastic, trailer is on Youtube).
Dorian Gray
Field Researcher
#58 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 11:19 PM
Alice in Wonderland - Alan Rickman as the Caterpillar? Oh hell yes! :D
Harry Potter - I hope they do the Half Blood part justice and the Snape/Dumbledore fight scene at the end.
Watchmen - I've got to get my arse in gear and go and see it!
Iron Man 2 - the first one rocked my world! It was just too awesome for words.
Transformers 2 - I was the only female in the screening when I saw the first one. I died when the original transforming noise came blasting out the sound system for the first time. Here's hoping this one also kicks ass.

I'm actually worried about the Star Trek movie - it just feels weird it coming out and I still don't think Simon Pegg looks right as Scotty.
Mad Poster
#59 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 11:33 PM
They're making a Dorian Gray film?! I'm so excited- it's one of my all-time favorite books. The 1945 film version was crap, so I'll be crossing my fingers for this one. I'll be pretty picky about who they pick for Dorian, though .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
#60 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 11:44 PM
Alice and Wonderland *Time Burton/Johnny Depp fangirl*
I am soooo excited for Knowing. I'm seeing it on Saturday. ^.^
At first I wasn't very excited for Angels and Demons, since The Da Vinci Code movie wasn't all that great-but once I learned Ewan McGregor is going to be in it, I can't wait to see it. xD
#61 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
They're making a Dorian Gray film?! I'm so excited- it's one of my all-time favorite books. The 1945 film version was crap, so I'll be crossing my fingers for this one. I'll be pretty picky about who they pick for Dorian, though .

It's Ben Barnes, also known as Prince Caspian. Also got Colin Firth in it as Henry Wooten (spelling?).

It's due out in September 2009, here in the UK anyway, you can search for it on IMDB for more info.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 12:46 AM
Harry Potter.

Other than that, I don't know what's coming out. I wait until I see a movie's trailer on tv commericals and then I think it'd be nice to see. We already saw Watchmen.

I'm indifferently curious.
8/2010
9/2011
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anyerfillag
Transformers 2 - I was the only female in the screening when I saw the first one. I died when the original transforming noise came blasting out the sound system for the first time. Here's hoping this one also kicks ass.

I was the only girl too. But I was also the only one in the theater that applauded when Megatron came alive with the "I am Megatron!" line. Hehe, I got some crazy looks with that.

Check out my DND Designs
#64 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 2:08 PM
A Haunting In Connecticut - omg omg omg...looks AMAZING! *horrormoviefan*
#65 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 12:12 PM
Where the Wild Things Are- Omygodomygodomygod. Childhood memories directed by Spike Jonze.
The Fantastic Mr. Fox- Film of Roald Dahl's book with a pretty solid cast.
The Lovely Bones- It's got Saoirse Ronan and Peter Jackson, I can't help but be excited to see this film.
Inglorious Basterds- it's a Tarantino film.
Pixar’s Up- It's Pixar!
9- The pictures and stills from this movie look amazing, I can't believe hardly anyone has heard if it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:22 PM
I found out Toy Story 3 comes out in 2010. In 3D!

Check out my DND Designs
Forum Resident
#67 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FablesOfEuphoria
9- The pictures and stills from this movie look amazing, I can't believe hardly anyone has heard if it.

I agree with you on that one. The trailer looks stunning!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:29 PM
Another movie I'm looking forward to in 2010 if it is actually made is House of Re-Animator. Lots of murmors of it not being done, lots of murmors saying it is. Omg here's hoping!
#69 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 6:44 PM
Up: Come on, it's Pixar.
Sherlock Holmes: I mainly want to see the homeless guy play Downey's dad. It'd be totally wicked if he does well. He may have an acting career ahead of him.

Others that sound interesting: Year One, Ice Age 3, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, Funny People, The Wolf Man
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 7:04 PM
The Boat that Rocked
Dorian Gray
Field Researcher
#71 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Theory of Everything
Sherlock Holmes: I mainly want to see the homeless guy play Downey's dad. It'd be totally wicked if he does well. He may have an acting career ahead of him.

Now this I didn't know about! What's the story behind the homeless guy getting the role?
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 8:01 PM
I've got some shivers on the movies I can't wait to see.

The Haunting In Conneticut - I already saw it *twice* but OMGZORRO is was amazing
Up - I was laughing hard at the trailer. I'm easily amused with animated movies.
Where The Wild Things Are - It will bring back just so many childhood memories
Harry Potter - Who doesn't love Harry Potter?!
Terminator Salvation - HUGE fan of Terminator
Knowing - Also a huge fan of these types of movies
28 Months Later - I really hope it makes the 2009 release date

Others that I really want to see are 9, I Love You Man, H2, 2012, Taxidermia, Not Another Not Another Movie, Trick R Treat, Far Cry, Cloverfield 2, Jericho, Arrested Development, Cars 2, Ice Age 3, Orphan.

I'm love going to the movies. :D
*mix of 2009/2010 releases*

Sims3King
Lots, photography, and machinima...
Coming soon

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad;
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!"
#73 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anyerfillag
Now this I didn't know about! What's the story behind the homeless guy getting the role?

I guess I was wrong about the role he was going to play, but he indeed has a part, even if it is small. Story has it that he was sleeping in the theaters to get out of the cold. Upon leaving, he was spotted by a talent scout who immediately gave him a spot on the film.

Mirror.co.uk

Quite frankly, I don't care if he only gets 5 seconds of screen time. I just want to see the lucky guy.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 12:06 AM
I had no idea they were making a Toy Story 3... I must say, I'm a bit scared.
While 1 & 2 were excellent, sequals tend to ruin the originals for me.

I'm really excited for Pixar's Up, and Alice in Wonderland looks great.
I know it's stupid, but I also really want to see Ghost of Girlfriend's Past. I love the red headed actress in it!

potterhead
call me bria
Field Researcher
#75 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 12:27 AM
Where the Wild Things Are?!?!!?! Omg. I so wanna see it.

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Page 3 of 5