Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:01 AM
Default Civilization 4 Warlords EP
Holy moley!!!!!!!!!! *not what I wanted to say*:wise:

I just saw that Civilization 4 has an EP coming out! I don't go to many gaming sites so I know this is late. I really want to know what the Most Honorable ElPresidente has to say about it. :call2:
I will buy it fo sho!! Does anyone else like Civ4??:square:
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/civilization-iv-warlords/

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:21 AM
Hello I'm Safyre and I'm a Civ-addict. I love Civ 4, haven't played it in awhile due to puppies taking up most of my time and when I'm online I'm either here or working on a contest or downloading stuff for sims 2 >.< I've been waiting for the ep but alas I'm poor and won't be able to buy it anytime within the next few months
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:26 AM
It's got Augustus. ^__^

And the Zulus... I love CIV 4, have you never been to: http://www.civfanatics.com/ tho? o_O
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:33 AM
Ohhhh, thanks for the link!!! I've never been there. It looks real cool. I LOVE the way the Vikings look. And Stalin.....wow.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sisaly
Holy moley!!!!!!!!!! *not what I wanted to say*:wise:

I just saw that Civilization 4 has an EP coming out! I don't go to many gaming sites so I know this is late. I really want to know what the Most Honorable ElPresidente has to say about it. :call2:
I will buy it fo sho!! Does anyone else like Civ4??:square:
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/civilization-iv-warlords/

I've had it sitting on my desk for the past 5 days Sisaly. Unfortunately the publisher did not provide me with the registry edits I needed to use inorder to access them game (as the game has not gone to the CD printers yet I need to make use of a special code to access the pre-gold master. Don't worry, you don't have to deal with these kind of problems when you buy a store shelf. Despite having it for 5 days I've only been able to play it for the last three. )

Unfortunately as it is a copy obtained for review purposes I really can't say too much about it until my review is physically available on Australian newsagent shelves. Having said that, I can promise you wont be dissapointed.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 2:44 PM
Hmmm..it may be time for me to reinstall my copy of Civilization IV.

Though, even with Spock's narrative, I find myself preferring Alpha Centauri. Damn, they have to make a sequel to that.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 9:37 PM
Thank you Nathan!!!!

Synthesis, I've heard of Alpha Centauri. I too wish they would update it.
Only 9 days to go!!!! My bf stayed up until 7:30 in the morning playing it. He thinks he is better than me. I let him think that.:evilnod:

Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 9:17 PM
i havent gotten civ4 yet but thanks the Znes i get to play civ1 lol.
is civ 4 worth th emoney to put in? or if just a beefed up version of 3?

IN WAR, PRAY OVER THE DEAD AND RIDE ON, FOR THERE IS ALWAYS ANOTHER FIGHT ON THE HORIZON.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 2:10 AM
I repeat my response from another thread...

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)