Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:19 AM
Default Two Hearts ~ Picture Perfect - Final Round Scores posted
Contest belongs in 'other' category

Title of Contest: Two Hearts ~ Picture Perfect

Description of contest: This is a contest for your sim couples to show just how inseperable they are and how perfectly they look and coexist with each other. This contest will be primarily storytelling.

Rules:
Participants must be adults
Couples can be male/female, male/male, or female/female
Participants can be any race or species
Photoshop is allowed, but optional
Participants can be anime/game/celebrity sims
Despite the title, Threesomes and Foursomes are allowed. Any more than that gets tricky.

Please provide the following information about your sim couples
Names :
Ages :
Occupations :
Brief description of your relationship together :

Application round:
Head shot of each sim and one of them together. Plain background for the 'together' one please so we can make icons.

Round One
July 4 - July 11

So you've told us a little about your relationship together, now you have a chance to show us just how you wound up with each other. Be creative, but you don't have to overextend yourself, just show us how your sims came to be in the situation they're in. 2-6 pictures are allowable, any kind of shot is fine. You can either add a little or a lot of text, just so that we know what is going on in the picture.

Round Two
July 14 - July 20th

Round Three
July 22 - July 27th

This contest will run from June 28th to July 28th (amended upon approval)

1st Place - pending (sim by Honda Katsuya)
2nd Place - sim by Kakashi Hatake
3rd Place - sim by ChrstyFarie07

PM me for a judge spot, I'll need at least two more and a couple emergency judges.

Judges:
1. Mnemosyne
2. emaone
3. HondaKatsuya

Emergency Judges:
1. Sizza

~

Contestants:

1. Nevaeh and Greg Bliss (PixieDust_fairy) Final Round

2. Xemnas and Saix (SilentPsycho) Final Round

3. Robyn and Aruyu Seikun (slytherin-girl) Final Round

4. Reno, Rude and Yazoo (Kakashi Hatake) Final Round

5. Kylar and Bannor MacLeod (TRIriana) Final Round

6. Hiroshika Ashford & Yuudai Devlin (Melodyway17) Final Round

7. Llewellyn Fairchild and Ingo Jaeger (h3nker) Final Round

Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 10:41 PM
Approved 6.28.07
Ends 7.28.07

***Do NOT post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.***

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:11 AM
Just got back from work, checking in~
#4 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:15 AM
Honda! Would you like a sim for a prize? I making one right now, if you want it! I'll post a picture later :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:23 AM
oh sure, that would be great, thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:09 AM
I wish I could join. But I'm just too busy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:16 AM
Oops, did I accidentally delete that?

Pics needed:

Head shot of each sim and one of them together. Plain background for the 'together' one please so we can make icons.
Scholar
#8 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:47 AM
Default Nevaeh and Greg Bliss-Entry<~~~<3
Names :
Nevaeh and Gregory (Greg) Bliss

Ages :
23 (Nevaeh), 26 (Greg)

Occupations :
Nevaeh-a part time model the other half of her time she works at a resturant as a waitress.
Greg-Works in the E.R..most times he's considered the Head.

Nevaeh- The fact that her name spelt backwards is Heaven, sunsets, beaches, vacations, kids, and well of course Greg.
Greg-Football, sports, being with Nevaeh, cars, dogs, and Nevaeh

Dislikes :
Nevaeh-gross smells, poverty, child abuse, agents that are stuck up, girls that are stuck up, cats, and cleaning up animal feces.
Greg-cranky people, abuse, people that opose his football team, hot temperatures, and death.

After Nevaeh graduated she got a job at a local coffee shop; at that time Greg was 21 and just starting his career as an intern. One day the guys in the Hospital thought that it would be nice to take Greg to dinner on his first day if internship. They brought him to the coffee shop where Nevaeh worked. It was pretty crammed that night and they barely got a seat. When they got their orders Nevaeh was the one that delievered the food to them. In a huge uproar she dropped the tray (and everything on it) on Greg. He wasn't mad or upset, he just laughed at the whole manner and asked if Nevaeh would like to join him for a date when she was done with work. After a few dates Nevaeh and Greg bought a house together. We dated for 3 years before Greg finally proposed. We had a beautiful fall wedding and a few weeks later Nevaeh discovered that she was pregnant with our first child. In the fall time she had a beautiful baby boy (Colby). Right now we just discovered that Nevaeh is pregnant yet again and we can't wait to meet the next addition to the Bliss family.

Greg:

Neveah:

Together:

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
#9 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:10 PM
Pixie~ Awwww! they look so cute together in the last picture :D
Scholar
#10 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:12 PM
Thank you ChrstyFarie07 ...It took forever for me to get that picture ready. There was to much going on in the background, so i had to make it all black (lol)

PixieDust_Fairy

Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:15 PM
Default Xemnas and Saix Entry
Not sure what you meant by Plain background, but here goes.

Names : Xemnas and Saix. No one really knows their last name.

Ages : 23 and 21

Occupations : Members of Organization XIII, even if it's now unnecessary.

Likes : Saix - the moon, wolves, and Xemnas. Xemnas - Saix, learning, and ginger biscuits.

Dislikes : Saix - the sun, when they had no feelings, and Axel. Xemnas - Key masters, being disturbed by the idiot actions of certain Organization XIII members, and the colour pink.

Brief description of the relationship together : Originally, this was just sex, and a odd sense of longing for something more that couldn't have existed. This all changed once all the Organization XIII members were reborn (or in the case of Roxas, split from Sora), complete with hearts. Now the pair have moved away from it all to enjoy the fact that they now know that they love each other.

Xemnas

Saix

Both

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Scholar
#12 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:17 PM
A plain background picture is like my last picture...just a simple color, because they're going to make avatars, it just makes it easier (trust me i know)

PixieDust_Fairy

#13 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:20 PM
Silent~ I loved when you said "At first it was just sex", making something unusual, eh? :D
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:39 PM
Thanks Pixiedust!

Chrsty, what can I say? I have fleeting moments of romaticism. Luckily, this is all counter-balanced by a very dirty mind.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

Scholar
#15 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:49 PM
Your welcome SilentPsycho. I think it makes a better contest when everybody helps.

PixieDust_Fairy

#16 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixieDust_fairy
Your welcome SilentPsycho. I think it makes a better contest when everybody helps.

PixieDust_Fairy

So true Pixie We need to help each other, giving each other tips, and encouragement :D.
Scholar
#17 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 9:07 PM
ChrstyFarie07- Yes, and i am here to help anybody who needs help with photoshopping and stuff (My pictures above are someway photoshopped to make the quality of the pictures better), because i remember when i was once frustrated with the fact that i couldn't photoshop and everybodies pictures were better, so i would love to help anybody that needs help.

PixieDust_Fairy

Scholar
#18 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 9:17 PM
I think I'll enter my favourite sim and her husband. (Well the backup copy of her copy of her that only has her first two kids....there's a seperate one I play of her in a different hood where she has 14 kids o.0) There she is:

http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...711&postcount=2

Both of those pics are from other contests she's been in but didn;t win. I'll win one with her someday though!

I'll just get my application together and post it either later today or tomorrow. Hurray for no photoshop required contests!

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 9:41 PM
I tend to prefer not photoshopping. This is my second contest, but one thing I have to say is that I think it's really helped me learn to create better rooms. I really enjoyed adding detail to my Mafia pics after I was told they were too empty. I've never been that good at building rooms, but I think I may be getting better.

#20 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 9:46 PM
Robyn~ Yay! You're gonna join! Can't wait to see your entry :D
#21 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 11:02 PM
My simmy is gonna be a prize, I sent it to Honda already and here's a picture of her, she also looks cute as a male :D

Scholar
#22 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:00 AM
ChrstyFarie07-She's really pretty. I love her eyes they're gorgeous.

PixieDust_Fairy

#23 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:03 AM
Pixie~ Aww thank you! Her eyes are by Heleane on MTS2 their call "beautiful stranger eyes"
Scholar
#24 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:51 AM
Default Application: Robyn&Aruyu Seikun
Pictures added later, and that sim is really pretty

Names :

Robyn and Aruyu Seikun

Ages :

Robyn (26)

Aruyu ( 33)

Occupations :

Robyn (Stay at home mum)

Aruyu (Military General)

Robyn: Aruyu, tea, reading a good book, spending time with her family, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, cosplaying, and anything chocolate.

Aruyu: Robyn, working out, being in the military, Ancient Chinese History, collecting Samurai/Shogun related things

Dislikes :

Robyn: People who make you clean things, brussel sprouts, people touching her hair, unorganized bookshelves and being sick.

Aruyu: Incompetence, annoying people, people who constantly ask him why he doesn’t look Asian (Because of his name, he’s adopted) and when Robyn is sick (Because she makes his life miserable).

Robyn: Hey, I saw that thing you wrote about me being miserable, jerk.

Aruyu: *smirks* It’s true. You’re nasty when you’ve sick, and terrible to be around.

Robyn: Whatever, we’re supposed to be talking about our relationship anyway. And you’ve hardly a peach yourself when you’re sick.

Aruyu: Woman, you are so much worse than I am, discussion closed.

Robyn: *glares* What have I told you about calling me that.

Aruyu: I thought we were supposed to be talking about our relationship.

Robyn: Fine. *glares again* We actually met at, of all places, an Anime
Convention. At the masquerade dance to be specific. I was dressed in this really gorgeous formal kimono my friend made me, with my hair all done up and everything. And this idiot *points to Aruyu* had on what looked like a suit of Samurai armour.

Aruyu: It was armour woman, you know that. The people I was with told me I had to ask the pretty girl in the kimono to dance, some foolish reason like we looked like a pair or something. So I

Robyn: *Interrupts* You think I’m gooooorgeous

Aruyu: *glares* That’s it, I’m leaving *goes off*

Robyn: *rolls her eyes* Annnnyway, we’ll leave Mr. Grumpy pants to have his fit. So he asked me to dance, I accepted, and the rest is history basically. It was kind of a love at first sight thing, as cheesy as that sounds. We eventually got married and 2 months later I gave birth to our first children, our oldest son Ryuuen and his twin Li-Mei, who are seven now.

Aruyu: She just couldn’t resist me.

Robyn: I thought you were gone.

Aruyu: Nope. *grins* What do you say we leave these people alone and go take a dip in the hot tub?

Robyn: Okay! *grins and waves as she’s dragged off to the hot tub*

Pictures:
Robyn:

Aruyu:

Together:

Robyn: And after having twins I STILL fit into the Kimono I was wearing when we met!
Aruyu: Well of course I still fit into my outfit, I work out every day.
Robyn: And what do you call the yoga I do every morning?
Aruyu: A good oppertunity for me to watch you bend over and stretch a lot.

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#25 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:58 AM
slytherin-girl~ You application is so funny :D. I guess they glare pretty much alot :D

Page 1 of 10