Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 1:59 AM
S2C's Charm School Cycle 1: Get Right or Get Busted! ~ And The Winner Is...
*Note to Mod: This belongs in Other

Welcome all new students to the first ever Sims 2 Community Charm School. In this contest your sim, the bad apple of the community, will be faced with several difficult tasks to prove to the rest of the community that you can be on your best behavior, but if you can’t show that you can be on your best behavior and prove that you have what it takes to be in Charm School, you will be eliminated. So kick back and relax, and join in on the fun.

• Adult or YA female sims only
• You can enter up to 2 sims
• Please only enter if you can spare some of your time to this contest. I’m not asking you to make this contest your life but don’t enter if you know you won’t be able to commit.
• Please PM me if you’re going to drop out. If you lost interest, real life gets in the way, or a certain round is too challenging for you, just tell me and I’ll understand. It’s much better to tell me than to have me waiting for an entry that’ll never come.
• Photoshop is allowed, but not required.
• Please respect me, the judges, and your fellow contestants
• Rounds will last five (5) straight days. No exceptions!
• Always include your name and round in the title bar.
• Feel free to ask me, the judges, or any of the other contestants a question but please, no spamming
• Follow all S2C and Contest Rules
• No extensions! The amount of time allowed for extension per round is 5 hours only!
• Give me notice within a PM or on the thread if your dropping out. So we won't waste time for a entry that will never come.
• Keep all photos within the forums size limit.
• Keep all chatter to a minimum. I love it when other contestants give support to others and give them "your round is amazing", but please DO NOT make a conversation out of it.
• Above all ALWAYS HAVE FUN!

Name:
What have you done bad to end up in Charm School?
Are you willing to change?

Photo Requirements:

• 1 Headshot
• 1 Body Shot to Accommodate the background.

• Free Shot of you doing something remotely bad.

• Round 1: TBA
• Round 2: TBA
• Round 3: TBA
• Round 4: TBA

I will be looking for 3 main judges to judge this contest. If you are interested please PM me, if you to ask within the thread you will be ignored.

1. Fashion Frenzy
2. Goggle
3. havaianascookie

I will also be looking for 2 Emergency Judges. If you are interested please PM me, if you ask within the thread you will be ignored.

1. Joewatson91 (me)
2. Cassieandra

You will be judged on the following:

Contestant Name:

Were Directions followed well? #/50
Did contestant show a good entry this round? #/50
Were all pictures included? #/50
Comments:
Total: #/150

1. Lynk(Zaggytiddies) App R1 R2 R3

5. Ebony(mumof5ferals) App R1 R2 R3

7. Beaven(emaone) App R1 R2 R3

12. Nam(megativity13) App R1 R2 R3

Donations can be made.

Any questions please PM me.

What are you waiting for join the fun!
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:09 AM
Approved 7.5.07
Ends 8.5.07

***Do NOT post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.***

Formerly known as boolPropped
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:53 AM
Default School is now Open to Applications... Round 1 Posted...

Welcome students! I am Mrs. Aaliyah Donavan. I will be your charm mentor for the next 3 weeks. I will show you how to be as charmy as Hilary Duff. It will take 10 steps for you all to become the most perfect little sweethearts Sims 2 Community has ever seen. Just to inform you, the last few rounds will only last 2 days max, which will make this school have 7 or more rounds. So prepare and be willing to come up with several quick questions and only one or two pictures. I can't wait to see the ladies that are ready to change their life around.

Well ladies we have come to the final round. This round is going to be your ending. This round will so easy that it will not cause for you to have any confessionals. Because? What is the point of having confessionals for the ending? What is said is said and what is done is done. So therefore let me present to you the final two tasks for charm school.

Task 1:
You Shall Remain Fully Fabulous

This task will only require one picture. Please provide the ending results of Charm School. This can be anything, from you being a spokesperson for a company or just simply apologizing to the person you hurt in the application round. This round is to present you as a whole different person than you was before Charm School had offically started.

Task Requirements:
* Only 1 picture of you providing Charm School with the ending results of your term here.

Task 2:
Charm School Reunion

It has been 6 months since we have graduated Charm School, and you have been the face of many companies and organizations. But as you return, for the reunion everyone had a life altering term in Charm School. Please provide a picture of what you have done since you left Charm School. It can be anything.
Classic Examples:
You have gotten married
You're dating
You're pregnant
You won an award
You became a star

Task Requirements
* One picture of you 6 months after Charm School.

Final Round Due August 1st, 2007

Can't give any extension! No Time!

Good Luck Ladies! And it has been a blast with you all!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:55 AM
Hmm, this seems like a cool contest. I don't know if I can join but I'll see.

BTW, those rules seem very familiar. LOL

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:56 AM
this looks interesting, i might join

question though, how do you download the outfit, the site's in chinese?? and do you want our sim in the school pic for the bodyshot??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:01 AM
I have decided to take down the outfit, because at the time my computer was acting rather weird, so I didn't notice the site was down. But now, you can wear anything, while I am looking for another outfit for a mini task for round 1 or something.
Scholar
#7 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:44 AM
Ooooo... my mind is simmering with ideas... Yay I get to make a new sim!!!...

Question: Is this going to involve any role playing?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:56 AM
None at all. But really it isn't undecided until round 1. But as of right now, none what so ever.

EDIT:

I can't wait for everyone to join. I will make this as fun as possible!

HCL I did use someone's rules, they will remain nameless :D, but I had changed them around and things, but CPU crashed and I didn't save. So. I had to quickly submit it so I can have the contest out around this time. But I can't wait until everyone join!
Scholar
#9 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:24 AM
Default Lynk App
Name:Lynk
What have you done bad to end up in Charm School? I'm generally unwilling to do anything anyone tells me to. I'm my own person and I don't really care what other people think. I think that courtesy and manners are things you earn... not something I automatically hand out.
Are you willing to change? I guess. I need a job so...

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:29 AM
Zaggy, Lynk is so pretty! I will add her right away!
Instructor
#11 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:32 AM
this looks Interesting I might Join
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:33 AM
Oh please do. It is always good to have people join!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:36 AM
Hmm, I'm tempted to enter a sim, but I like all my bad girls the way they are...Ah well, expect an entry from me soon. I just thought of a chick that needs a personality change!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:41 AM
Can't wait Juileth. I will be waiting.
#15 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:13 AM
joe - this looks interesting and how I wish I could join this time around, because you do a great job making a contest fun . I will have to pass this time around but, I will be keeping and eye on it and watching all the fun. Good luck joe with the contest sweetie.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:24 AM
Thanks Jaela. That felt really sincere and I really appreciate it.
#17 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:11 AM
This seems like a really interesting contest Joe, I will definatly join. Just give me a few days. When will Apps end?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:16 AM
I hope you join London! More contestants mean more fun! Well, from what I see right now but I really hope for more contestants. This contest is filled with promising rounds and entries. Did that answer your question? Nope. This round will end July 11th.
#19 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:04 AM
Default tlkrn Application Round
Name:Dementia...but, my friends call me "D"
What have you done bad to end up in Charm School? I guess people see me as an all-around bad girl. My..uh, bossy has a few young ladies that work for him - I'm in charge of making sure things get done right...including money.
Are you willing to change? If I have to...I haven't seen my family in years because they sent me away to school to "learn to be nice." Guess what? It didn't work!

Headshot:

Bodyshot:

Freeshot - doing what I do best. Making sure the girls pay up!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:09 AM
Default Application- Katie King
Name: Katie King
Location: Who wants to know? I'm in Kentucky if you must know. And if you tell anyone, your dead meat.
What have you done to end up in charm school? Nothing that bad. Steal some money, block restrooms, shoplift and a couple break-ins. Nothing serious.
Are you willing to change? Yeah, It's kinda my personality but if you think you can change me, no hurt in trying. Not much to work with though. I'm not that bad

headshot-

bodyshot-

freeshot- blocking the restroom and taking money from those who need to go.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:18 AM
Great entries tlkrn and shelbnumber1. I will add them to the list now! Man, those are some bad seeds. They have come to the right place.
#22 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:24 AM
Default Azzure Whitten--Application
Name: Azzure Whitten
What have you done bad to end up in Charm School? My momma says that I am what they call a "home-wrecker" and I have no business about myself. I am an exotic dancer at a local club. It makes a living. I'll admit, I do have an attitude, and I am hot tempered. For some reason, I just can't get along with other females. They are all just haters!
Are you willing to change? I guess, if the set up is right.

Hallway
--Others coming soon
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:26 AM
Wow, she is so pretty. I am glad you joined. I will add her to the list.
#24 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:40 AM
Thanks! I just had to enter!! I LOVE the show.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:47 AM
Thank you for entering.

ALSO if I get 3 yes's I will add Rping to the contest. Does anyone want to Rp? It will not be apart of the judging criteria though. Is that alright?

Page 1 of 10