Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 8:24 AM
Default -* Miss Versatile Cycle 2 *- Final Round Results Posted! The winner is....
This contest belongs in the Beauty category

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?

Every girl is different, but only one is truly unique.
EuroSand Productions Company is looking for girls with unique beauty of any ethnic background and any bodysize. This is no ordinary modeling contest or beauty pagent. This is a contest for those who wish to showcase their unique beauty and personality alike doing tasks that are structured for you to find out if you have that so coveted chamelion factor that all models need for a meaningful career in this cutthroat modeling industry.

This contest is hosted by the one and only...

Zarai Blümchen

who has under her belt years of modeling experience and a staring role in one of EuroSand Productions major films "Message In A Bottle".
Now a retired model, she wishes to help you in your path to stardom being your guide and friend during the process.

So, do you think you have what it takes?

Then please note the following:

• Please follow all of S2C's General Forum Rules and Photo Guidelines.
  • No more than 2 Adult Sim Females allowed per contestant. If you choose to sumbit two applications, only one contestant per member will be able to go on past the Application Round.
  • Your models must be Human or Alien. No Zombies, Werewolves, Plant sims, faries, vampires, etc.
  • Your contestant must be of your creation. Sim Tweaking will not be tolerated.
  • An image editing program, such as Photoshop, GIMP, Fireworks, etc., will be needed in all rounds including the Application Round.
  • Try to keep spam to a bare minimum.
  • An essencial part of all rounds is to add your contestant's name to the title of your entries. Not doing so will affect your overall round score negatively by -3 pts.
  • You may use any contestant that is/has been in other contests, but they may not be Miss Versatile previous contestants or be attached to any modeling agency.
  • No rudeness (fighting, insults, sarcasm) will be tolerated from anyone, contestants and judges alike. Should a contestant infringe this rule, she will be automatically disqualified. If a judge hinders to rudeness, he/she will be removed from the judges panel and an Emergency Judge will take his/her place.
  • No Simmerizing or SimPosing. Poses must be either in-game poses or photoshopped.
  • Pictures must be either 650*550 or 550*650 in size. You may however link your "small" picture to a larger one.
  • Following Application and Round instructions will count. Please pay special attention to instructions.
  • Complaints go directly to my PM box.

and last but not least...
  • Have fun! Remeber also that creativity will take you a long way

Please submit:
  • 1 Headshot on a plain background. Natural Makeup. Hairstyle is your choice.
  • 1 Profile shot on a plain background. Natural Makeup. Hair pulled back from face.
  • 1 Bodyshot on a plain background. Wardrobe is your choice.
  • 1 Optional Freeshot.

Along with your pictures, please answer the following:
  • Name
  • Location (this must be in City/Country format. Example: Paris, France.)
  • Short Bio
  • Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile?

*** IMPORTANT ***
The winner must be able to package his/her sim and be able to send it to me via e-mail or file-hosting service.

Application

Message from Zarai

Application Closure and Welcoming
Judge Introductions and Contest Guidelines

-*-

Round One: Continental Variety
Round One Mini-Challenge
Round One Judge Comments
Round One Judge Favorites
Round One Scores and Round Two Room Assignments

-*-

Round Two: Ads, Ads, Ads!
Round Two Judge Comments
Round Two Judge Favorites
Round Two Eliminations and Scorecard

-*-

Round Three: Lights, Camera, Action!
Round Three Judge Comments
Round Three Judge Favorites
Round Three Eliminations and Scorecard

-*-

Final Round: Being Miss Versatile
Miss Versatile Cycle Two Viewer Voting
Final Round Scores, Prizes, Poll Results and Judge Comments
Final Round Favorites
Miss Versatile Cycle Two Awards Ceremony

jaela
fallfromgrace2006
joanne

Emergency Judges
FireAzor
Stormy

*** Judge Panel Positions Filled ***

In Alphabetical Order

-*-

Lisbeth Chamberlain
Cinamun
Application
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Final Round

-*-

Naema Ferjeni
Dreea
Application
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Final Round

-*-

Nirvana Kique
*Faye*
Application
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Final Round

-*-

Taranga Ihorangi
Michele_D
Application
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Final Round

-*-

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING

Talriel Marici Estel -*- DirectorsCheese
Diamond Storm -*- cassieandra
Kulpreet Virdi -*- Aleeeexx
Amy Louise White -*- funheart00
Rena Ramone -*- pors
Valeria Benedict -*- shniveshnive
Sage Trent -*- DluR
Noriko Nakamura -*- zerdz
Christa Houston -*- waynesim
Nakita LeMore -*- mumof5erals
Olivia Ford -*- Jonesi

-*-
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 2:38 AM
Contest Approved
Begins 9.4.07
Ends 10.4.07
  • Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.
  • REMEMBER that the Picture Posting Guidelines apply to the contest forum as well. If your pictures violate these rules, your pictures will be deleted and you will be alerted/warned.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 3:30 PM
Default Miss Versatile Hall of Fame

Miss Versatile Cycle One
Oriana Arias -*- MelodyWay17

2nd Place: Passion D'Amore -*- waynesim
3rd Place: Amina Baptiste -*- Ayieta

Miss Versatile Cycle Two

Will it be you?
#4 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 3:43 PM
Yay!
Now you've checked in I'm definately entering Already taken the pictures, just need to edit them, and reduce the size and the like
Be back later :P
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 3:49 PM
Default Prizes -* UPDATE #1 *-

*A Feature in an EuroSand Productions Video

EuroSand Productions is currently making a video for UK DJ and rapper Cashino-NTD. The winner will be featured in this video.

You can see some of Cashino's work on Youtube.

*Midas Clothing Package by Doursim

*This house by me (EuroSand)

Credits to Ciblouettebis for her Lying palm and Komosims for their custom walls and floors.
OFB, University and Nightlife needed.
Hack-free (Tested with Clean-Installer).

*Spoiled Angel Formalwear Set by Doursim

* Wooden Bracelets by me (EuroSand)

Prize Donations are accepted and apreciated!
#6 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 4:03 PM
I'll definately be entering - just let me boot up the game!
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 4:05 PM
I'll be glad to see your entries funheart and DirectosCheese
#8 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 5:23 PM
Default Amy Louise White [[Application]]
Name: Amy Louise White
Short Bio: Born in Bristol, England, Amy moved to Normandy following her fathers job at age seven. Growing up with her parent's and her twin younger brothers, Amy didn't grow up in princess style, and really wants to follow her passion through modelling.
Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versitile? Well, because I am versitile, I love every aspect of being a model, but never have had my big break. I have so much to offer, and I work hard, I'm creative, and I'm so determined.

Note: Click any of the pictures for the larger, png version
Headshot:

Profile Shot

Bodyshot:

Freeshot:
*Coming Soon*
Scholar
#9 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 6:32 PM
I'm definately entering this one, have been waiting patiently for it to start after spotting it in the waiting list!
#10 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 6:37 PM
As badly as I want to join this contest, I can't. :hmm: I'm already in 3 beauty contests. I'd like to judge though!
#11 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 7:22 PM
Default Nirvana Kique App

Name Nirvana Kique
Age 18
Location Califorina, United States
Short Bio Nirvana was always a wild child living with her mother and father, both natural scientests. A free spirt, she loves to take things easy. But when she was 16, she was discovered by Califorinas top modeling agency. After two years of modeling for them, she has decided to branch out on her own.
Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile? Because that descirbes me to a tee, I'm totally versatile!

#12 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 7:52 PM
Default Talriel Marici Estel - Application
[A P P L I C A T I O N]

[name] Talriel Marici Estel
[age] 19
[location] Venice, Italy
[short bio] Talriel (call her 'Riel) grew up with just her parents as companions. Her mother took pride in both her appearance and her daughter's, giving 'Riel her love for fashion. Earlier in her teens, a boyfriend of hers told her that "she has a model's name" and she's not let the idea of becoming a model leave her since then.
[why do you think you should be the next miss versatile?] 'Riel is a versitile person generally - she has to be, travelling as much as she does and adapting to her job. She enjoys being a lone wolf and living her life to the fullest and if adaptation is a part of that, she'll just smile and do her best.

[H E A D S H O T]

[P R O F I L E ~ S H O T]

[B O D Y S H O T]

[F R E E ~ S H O T]

[c a l l / m e / c h e e s y]
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 8:22 PM
Very nice entries Faye and Cheesy =)

Just remember to put your Applicants name in the title bar

Quote: Originally posted by FireAzor
An essencial part of all rounds is to add your contestant's name to the title of your entries. Not doing so will affect your overall round score negatively by -3 pts.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 9:18 PM
I would love to try this! But it's been 6 months since I'm in a contest and the competition has gotten more fierce out here (not that I can't hold my own) :einstein Not sure if I'm ready yet either! Let me think about it. All your sims are lovely!
Banned
#15 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 9:35 PM
I might enter tomorrow So be on the look out for an app
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 9:43 PM
Great! Can't wait to see your entries if you do decide to enter
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 12:09 AM
And i will be entering this one......again! i'm going for the first place this time baby! almost won the last cycle.......i think i can do it this time (I doubt it)

lol I'll be back with my entry.
#18 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 12:22 AM
This is going to be fun...Expect an entry from me .... Man I don't stand a chance...Big Daddy is entering...Scared but still gonna enter.
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 12:37 AM
mumo! so glad to see you and wayne back for the second cycle
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 4:58 AM
Default Taranga Ihorangi
Name: Taranga Ihorangi
Location Paekakariki, New Zealand

Short: Bio I'm from a very small family! I'm a very down to earth person and very friendly. I love to draw, paint, travel and enjoy trying different kind of foods!

Why do you think you should be the next Miss Versatile? Because I think I have alot to offer! I'm a people person, I love being in the lime light. I love to travel. I will set a good example for all ages, young and old.

Headshot: Light makeup on all pics.

Profile:

Bodyshot:

Optional Freeshot:

I'm out of practice!
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 5:11 AM
Looks great for someone that's "out of practice"

I'll add you to the contestant list Michele
Instructor
#22 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 8:54 AM
I'm pretty sure I'll enter this! Sounds like fun!

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
#23 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 11:31 AM
Wow! Everyone's girls are gorgeous.
FireAzor I'm going to be away for four days, so just incase I'm not here, I'll be back, hopefully at the very end of apps, or the start of round one. Just letting you know Thanks
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funheart00
Wow! Everyone's girls are gorgeous.
FireAzor I'm going to be away for four days, so just incase I'm not here, I'll be back, hopefully at the very end of apps, or the start of round one. Just letting you know Thanks

That's fine funheart. You'll have thre or four days to get your round one in.
Scholar
#25 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 3:30 PM
I keep poking my head in here.. I think I may apply :eek... not so good at the beauty contests but I'll give in a shot: I just have to make up my mind who to enter

Page 1 of 17