Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 5:57 AM
Default Miss American Dream - CLOSED WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!
Okay the new competion information is here

[I]Hello everyone, this is Alison Leon. Welcome to Miss American Dream of 2008 where everyone’s beauty can be the most beautiful. Being the American Dream needs three things: Beauty, Elegance and Personality or Attitude! Being the American Dream does not include sloppy, grouchy, bitchy behaviour remember you are a role model to all of the models out there they want to be like you! Do you have what it takes to be Miss American Dream?

Round List:
Round 1: Time
Round 2: Easy Breezy Beautiful : LET'S ADVERTISE
Final Round: The American Dream

Contestant List:
1. Angelina Devoreaux (mumof5ferals)- Application,R1, ,R2
2. Mabel Staten (spiffyriffic) - Application,R1,R2
3. Alison Dance (redwing) - Application,R1,R2
4. Sable Ford (momto2) - Application,R1 ,R2
5. Ameria Hemerson (soph2111) - Application,R1 ,R2
6. Jhanella Jay (TLAWBLIQUE360) - Application,R1 ,R2

~Eliminated~
5.Cecilia Sinclair (Izybtt27) - Application
6. Olivia Cooper (Pixiedust_fairy) - Application
7.Kaisia Miles (Zexii) Application,R1
5. Deena Brown (Will9525) - Application,R1
5. Tegan Emmerson (goforfink) - Application,R1 ,R2

The first 3 people to PM me will be judges!
Judges:

1.tubegal1988
2.~Charlotte
3.x_iiLy_x
Emergency Judges:
1. tru0001
2. Gwenn83

~~ Prize ~~

Thanks to one of our contestants we have a prize! A PRIZE WOOO!!!! This includes free meshes! So enjoy

Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 7:53 PM
Contest Approved
Begins 12.31.07
Ends 1.31.08
  • Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.
  • DO NOT WRITE USELESS POSTS like "Hey cool contest, I think I might join." Reserve type posts and useless posts about coming back with an application will be deleted.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 5:24 AM
I'm checking in okay people start entering and be the American Dream
#4 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 1:24 PM
Default Application - Angelina Devoreaux
Name: Angelina Devoreaux
Hometown: Australia

Why should you be Miss American Dream? What will you do to benefit America?

Because I have talent and am very versitlile. I am a very quick learner and I put my all into every thing I do. If I was to win MAD, I would help with the homeless, making sure that the government gave more to those in need.

Bodyshot

Free Shot
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 4:30 PM
Default Mabel Staten
*I haven't entered a contest in about 6 months. This looks fun!*

Name: Mabel Staten
Hometown: Phoenix

I think that I would be prefect for Miss American Dream, because I have come from a family that has had nothing, and has struggled our whole lives. My family taught me the worth of good hard work, and working towards your goals and dreams, and now my family has done that. We live a pretty decent life, and have achieved the 'American Dream' with the little white picket fence and everything. What I can do to benefit America is to remind everyone of work ethic, and remind them that if you put your mind to it, and work hard at it, you can achieve anything. I think I would be a great role model.

Pictures:

Headshot

Group Bodyshot:

Freeshot

"I love my American Flag."

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 9:24 PM
Awsome entries so far. =D! *added to list*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 11:56 PM
tru0001, is there going to be al ot of story telling? And I want to wait and see who your judges are I haven't even made a sim yet, but just wanted to ask this.

I'm Michele D......
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michele D
tru0001, is there going to be al ot of story telling? And I want to wait and see who your judges are I haven't even made a sim yet, but just wanted to ask this.

What do you mean by Story Telling?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tru0001
What do you mean by Story Telling?

Story telling, you know, like long sentences telling a story about the picture.

I'm Michele D......
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:16 AM
Story telling, you know, like long sentences telling a story about the picture.

Well I think so. In Round 1 CONFIRMED TO BE THE FUTURE i added some lines about what the future may be like, like flying cars and all that and I will asked the MADs to dress up and all that but I just don't know what u mean really.... give me an example please!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:32 AM
Like this>

http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...83&page=6&pp=25

It tells a story about the pictures.

I'm Michele D......
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 2:39 AM
Like this>

http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...83&page=6&pp=25

It tells a story about the pictures.

Oh well it depends on the round.

OH AND GUYS!!! I will be on holiday for the 22th - 30th of January so I will be unable to finish the competition in time so I will try and think of a plan....
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 5:29 AM
My application is all finished here.
Really looking forward to seeing the other contestants!

I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
Instructor
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 5:46 AM
Are reservations allowed?
I might join,
either Judge or Contestant.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 11:14 AM
Reservations are not allowed. We don't have the time!!!!
Scholar
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 8:16 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be joining this! With my Olivia Cooper or Regina Newman.

Oh and if you leave before the end, I'm sure you could ask one of the Mods or another Simmer to take over the rest of the contest. If you PM Boolpropped and ask her if she could take over the contest towards the end, she might do it (I said might), I'm pretty sure all you would need to do was send her the Rounds that are during that time, and how the judging works.

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixieDust_fairy
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be joining this! With my Olivia Cooper or Regina Newman.

Oh and if you leave before the end, I'm sure you could ask one of the Mods or another Simmer to take over the rest of the contest. If you PM Boolpropped and ask her if she could take over the contest towards the end, she might do it (I said might), I'm pretty sure all you would need to do was send her the Rounds that are during that time, and how the judging works.

Oh okay! Thanks pixiedust! Oh and please join I'll be waiting =D
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 3:20 PM
Default Sable Ford
Name: Sable Ford
Hometown: Orlando

I have overcome many obstacles in my life and can help others achieve their goals and dreams even though their start in life may have been less than wonderful. I was an abused child and lived in many foster homes growing up. Because of my background and experiences my focus will be teaching America to value their children and educating the people on parenting skills. Just because you are able to physically make a child does not mean you are equipped to raise a child. These children are our country's future and deserve the very best.

Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 1:38 AM
Default Application-Cecilia Sinclair
Application:
Name:Cecilia Sinclair
Hometown:Virginia Beach, Virginia

Why should you be Miss American Dream?
I should be Miss American Dream because I believe that I can make a diffrence in this great nation of ours. I believe I can make our American Dream of an end to destruction of our enivroment, end to crime, and most importantly world peace

What will you do to benefit America?
I will start a nationwide organization in an effort to pick up trash and other waste materials to help benefit our enviroment for the future. I will glady particpate in PSA's Advertisments Fundrasiers and anything to get this organization up and running.

Pictures:

*Headshot

*Freeshot

*Group Shot
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lzybtt27
Application:
Name:Cecilia Sinclair
Hometown:Virginia Beach, Virginia

Why should you be Miss American Dream?
I should be Miss American Dream because I believe that I can make a diffrence in this great nation of ours. I believe I can make our American Dream of an end to destruction of our enivroment, end to crime, and most importantly world peace

What will you do to benefit America?
I will start a nationwide organization in an effort to pick up trash and other waste materials to help benefit our enviroment for the future. I will glady particpate in PSA's Advertisments Fundrasiers and anything to get this organization up and running.

Pictures:

*Headshot

*Freeshot

*Group Shot
coming soon!

Would it be okay if you make a coloured headshot please because those headshots will be the avatar!
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:12 AM
sure no problem
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:14 AM
Thanks! I added you to the list anyway!
Scholar
#23 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 6:46 AM
Default Olivia Cooper-Application
♥Name♥:
Olivia Angelina Cooper
(Nicknamed: Liv)

♥Age♥:

♥Location♥:
New York City, New York

♥Hometown♥:
Twikki Island

♥Why should you be Miss American Dream? What will you do to benefit America?♥
I think I should be Miss. American Dream, because I have the potential to do something great and to make many other's look up to me, I would also love to be seen as an Idol of America. I will benifit America by showing girls all over the world that you don't have to be skinny, gorgeous, or perfect to suceed what you want to do with your life, and most of all no matter what other people say, you are perfect on the inside.

Headshot:

Formal Wear:

Free Shot:

There's two different sides to my past, but I perfer to stick to the happier one.

Whoo I'm so glad I finished that ;D

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:02 PM
Okay 3 days left until the application round end so make sure to finish your application or start your application!!
#25 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 3:27 PM
I'm debating whether or not to enter.... =P

Page 1 of 6