Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 4:30 PM
Default Movie Making Sims Cycle 3
It's been a while since the last cycle, but the third is finally here!

Welcome S2C, to Movie Making Sims, Third and LAST Cycle.

Most of you old-timers should already know the basics of what this contest is about. Basically you are going to make a movie with your sims. NOT AN ACTUAL FILMING MOVIE WHERE YOU WILL NEED TO RECORD AND EDIT VIDEO. It just has to do with all the "picture" side of movies and celebrities.

You must prove your Hollywood film to be better than all the others, and smash the box office for first place! This contest involves creating sim celebrities, creating a movie idea, theme and story, designing Movie posters, magazine covers and more!
PHOTOSHOP RECOMMENDED
I strongly recommend for you to use Phtoshop and have experience, or you will fall behind. This contest mainly revolves around the whole "photo-editing" idea.

JUDGES
I need 3 judges, 2 emergency ones. PM me if interested.

APPLICATON ROUND
+Save the picture below onto your computer

In the box provided, you must put in a picture of one of your MAIN CHARACTERS.
Name your celebrity, by editing the picture. Give an age, nationality, and the role that actor/actress plays in your movie.
THESE MUST BE HEADSHOTS

You may have 1-4 MAIN CHARACTERS in your movie.

Additional information for Application
Please provide the following underneath your pictures:
+Name of your movie
+Genre (Horror, Comedy, Romance, etc) You can mix them if you like

PRIZES: I made this contest mainly for fun, but someone can donate if they want.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 1:09 AM
Contest Approved
Begins 3.4.08
Ends 4.4.08
  • Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.
  • DO NOT WRITE USELESS POSTS like "Hey cool contest, I think I might join." Reserve type posts and useless posts about coming back with an application will be deleted.

Formerly known as boolPropped