Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#51 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 1:56 AM
great entries you guys! Im glad you joined!
Advertisement
#52 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 2:04 AM
I'll enter, too.
Original Poster
#53 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Connectzeedots
I'll enter, too.

Great! Can't wait to see what you got!
#54 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 2:36 AM
This is exciting...all of the entries look great!:wow
#55 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 2:41 AM
Default Bella Nyx- Application
♥-Name: Bella Nyx
♥-Age: 21
♥-Location: Bluewater Village
♥-How Long you have been modeling: For about 5 years.
♥-Why you chose to become a model: I was selected from a crowd to be on a television show, "Are You Smarter Than a First Grader?" I lost. The questions were rigged! I did meet my agent though backstage, she felt sorry for me.
♥-Why you could be Miss True Model: I'm more than just a pretty face! Well, that is my strength though, if we're being honest.

Original Poster
#56 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 3:52 AM
yay! lol. Great entry haughtysims! Thanks for entering!
#57 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 6:56 AM
#58 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:34 AM
YAY MORE PEOPLE! and the entries are great, too... how much apps do we still need?
Instructor
#59 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 2:36 PM
If you could extend the deadline to tomorrow morning (around 9 AM your time) I could enter. But I don't think I can get entered today. I can at least try.

I can't enter today, unless I do it after work, which is unlikely. So would you be willing to extend the application round until tomorrow afternoon or even late tomorrow morning?

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Original Poster
#60 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chelleypie
If you could extend the deadline to tomorrow morning (around 9 AM your time) I could enter. But I don't think I can get entered today. I can at least try.

I can't enter today, unless I do it after work, which is unlikely. So would you be willing to extend the application round until tomorrow afternoon or even late tomorrow morning?

Sure, I can extend the application round, I was pretty sure I would have to anyway, we have 7 contestants now, and we need 10 to start, so lets hope we can get 3 more people to enter! I promise this is gonna be fun!
#61 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 6:32 PM
I hope we get more contestants. All the apps so far are gorgeous. Some great competition here .

I'll change my body shot at some point this evening
#62 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:08 PM
Name: Naomi Landry
How Long you have been modeling: 3 years
Why you chose to become a model: When attending the Univ. of Florida, I was discovered by Ford modeling agency after Sport Illustrated did a magazine spread on the Southern Conference cheerleading squads. From that point on I have been attending college and modeling.
Why you could be Miss True Model: I have the determination and drive to become one of the top models in the world which is my goal. I have proven to myself and others that a model does not have to be dumb and can actually do more than one thing at a time and excel at both.

Original Poster
#63 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:11 PM
gorgeous entry DiDi! thanks for joining!
#64 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:14 PM
Thanks cali . I am looking forward to the contest, it looks like it is going to be great fun and the competition is gorgeous, talented which always makes a contest even more fun.

Great entries everyone, your ladies are gorgeous!
#65 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:19 PM
oh wow DiDi, she's pretty! great competition
#66 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:28 PM
Thanks Lozotron, Lux is a very gorgeous blonde and your explanation of how she got into modeling made me grin, that was just a great explanation . I agree with you some tough and great talent here in the contest which is going to make it just a load of fun and challenging.
#67 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 11:09 PM
DiDi, I love your ap .

Soo many pretty simmies here. Hope we get enough contestants.

If the ap round is still on tomorrow, I'll change my body-shot. Feeling too ill to do it right now. .
#68 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 5:30 AM
i think i might make something to donate...just maybe
Instructor
#69 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 12:56 PM
I have all the pictures taken except the bodyshot, and I have to edit them on the other PC. I'll have it in by around 11 your time, I think.

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Original Poster
#70 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chelleypie
I have all the pictures taken except the bodyshot, and I have to edit them on the other PC. I'll have it in by around 11 your time, I think.

Great! Can't wait to see!
Instructor
#71 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 3:30 PM
Default Emma Westbrook - Application
♥-Name: Emma Westbrook
♥-Age: 21
♥-Location: Phoenix, Arizona
♥-How Long you have been modeling: Since I was two.
♥-Why you chose to become a model: Mom entered me in my first modeling competition when I was two. I kept on doing it after, as a way to pay for school. I wanna be a lawyer.
♥-Why you could be Miss True Model: Because I'm classically beautiful, and a natural redhead! Seriously though, because I would love to be a role model.

This is my favorite headshot. I was supposed to be testing the mascara.

I love this one too. I look so carefree!

And that's me in the dress at the beach! I went to Southern California for this, since Phoenix has NO beaches.

Original Poster
#72 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 3:56 PM
Great Entry Chelleypie!

All we need is 1 more contestant and we can finally start!

plus, i've updated the prizes, we have a really gorgeous sim donated from bree2kool8! Thanks!

Test Subject
#73 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 8:43 PM
Well I'd like to enter but I can't post the bodyshot pic until tomorrow 20:00 o'clock my time. I'm Bucharest, Istanbul, Athenes GMT +2:00 Would that be fine?
Original Poster
#74 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreea
Well I'd like to enter but I can't post the bodyshot pic until tomorrow 20:00 o'clock my time. I'm Bucharest, Istanbul, Athenes GMT +2:00 Would that be fine?

Sure, Extending for another day should be okay, and then we can FINALLY start! yay!
Test Subject
#75 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 10:20 PM
Default Amera Harash - Application
Name: Amera Harash
How Long you have been modeling: 6 years
Why you chose to become a model: Modeling is a way I can express my beauty, my style and my personality. I love fashion and photography, I love beauty and I love life...in one word, I love MODELING!
Why you could be Miss True Model: Because I am a true model. Because I love this world of fashion and style, because I have a strong personality and because I will do my best to show who I am and what I can do.

I managed to take the pic sooner.
Sorry for the thumbnail, I was getting an error when trying to post.

Page 3 of 13