Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 9:33 PM
Little Miss and Her Big Sis [HOLIDAY EDITION] WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!
~This Belongs in Beauty~

~CONTESTANTS~

1. Marie & Mischa Roberts (duderocks) APP RND 1 RND 2 RND 3
2. Sasha & Raven Peeples (NaNaGirl) APP RND 1 RND 2 RND 3
3. Samantha & Shylo Wiser (~Charlotte~) APP RND 1 RND 2 RND 3

~Sorry To See You Go~
Midwintertears - Dropped out
RachelleElyse - No Round 1 entry
Sims2Roax4Eva - No Round 1 entry
Omgitsashley - Didn't meet Round 1 entry
RabbitRoadKill - No Round 1 entry
Shuriken_Thrower- Eliminated- Round 1
sesshomarusgirlplayer - Eliminated- Round 2
HaughtySims - Dropped out
emde40 - Dropped out

-JUDGING CRITERIA & ROUND INFO-

~JUDGES~
1.PlasticBarbie.
2.I.nfectious
3.Claire(me)

~EMERGENCY JUDGES~
1.fway
2.Allison

~Updated Prize List~

Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 7:46 PM
Contest Approved
Begins 3.29.08
Ends 4.29.08
  • Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.
  • DO NOT WRITE USELESS POSTS like "Hey cool contest, I think I might join." Reserve type posts and useless posts about coming back with an application will be deleted.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 9:29 PM
Just checking in everyone!

Let's get those Apps Rolling!

:D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 4:54 AM
Default Gemma and Pip Sinclair Aplication
Little Miss:
Name: Phillipa (Pip) Sinclair
Biography: Phillipa, or Pip as she is called by her family and friends, is a little ball of energy. Her love for animals is rivaled only by her love for her sister, Gemma.

Her Big Sis:

Name: Gemma Sinclair
Biography: Gemma is in many ways the opposite of her sister, quiet, shy, and perfectly happy to stay at home with a cup of coffee and a book. Her differences, however, seem to only make her closer to Pip.

The two girls were born in Emmen, the Netherlands to Raoul and Marie Sinclair. Sadly, Marie was killed when a drunk driver hit her bicycle... Raoul has never remarried but has stepped up to his motherly role magnificently. Although the Sinclair's are a different sort of family, neither Gemma, Pip, or Raoul would change it for anything.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 5:13 AM
Great work emde, I can't wait to see the rest of the application!

Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 12:50 PM
Emde: One freeshot will be fine. It was, if you wanted show more of them together you could have two freeshots! Great Application, can't wait to see the rest (remember the biography of the both darling girls! They are both beautiful emde!
#7 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 7:16 PM
Little Miss
Name: Azariel Heap
Azariel, or Azzy, is a fun and outgoing kid who has boundless energy stored-up somewhere in her little body. She was mostly raised by her older sister Avielle. Their mother would rather be working then to be a mother. Azzy looks up to her sister as a hero.

Big Sis
Name: Avielle Heap
Avielle, or Avy, is the shy, quiet punk of the family, and the smart one, too. She's given up her dreams of college to raise her little sis and to try to give her a normal childhood life. Avy loves to take care of Azzy.

Free shot

(my first contest! woo!)
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sesshomarusgirlplayer
Little Miss
Name: Azariel Heap

Big Sis
Name: Avielle Heap

(my first contest! woo!)

Great app, they are both very beautiful! But don't forget.... you need there quick biographies and group shot!
#9 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cwoods977
Great app, they are both very beautiful! But don't forget.... you need there quick biographies and group shot!

thxs and i got it done. i didnt relise that i needed a bio and grouo shot until after i was done lol
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 7:30 PM
Here is the updated Prize List:

~PRIZES~

!GRAB BAG!
:1st place gets ... ALL Prizes
:2nd place gets .... 3 prizes of their choice
:3rd place gets .... 1 prize of their choice

We have the beautiful Juiliana by the amazing fway (who is also one of our judges )Julianna is a teacher at Abney High School, She teaches Social Studies.

Next we have some wonderful childrens clothes made by the wonderful Nyane24 there are more clothes in the prize, this is just one of the pieces of clothing.

Next we have Kylie & Scout by Engram.(each are seperate prizes)

The chance to build a site with me, Claire
where we will host downloads, legacy stories, pictures, and much more!
WINNER ONLY

Lastly, we have Marta by Nyane24.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 8:43 PM
Oh! Avielle is beautiful, as well as her lil' sis! Great start on your first contest entry, too, Sess!

Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 11:04 PM
Here is how the judges and I will score each round:
How Much you understood the concept - 0/25
Creativity - 0/20
Beauty - 0/20
Style - 0/10
Effort - 0/10
If you included everything - 0/25
Overall Picture - 0/40
How the holidays and seasons incorporate into your picture - 0/50

TOTAL POSSIBLE POINTS = 200

(There will not be any bonus tasks)

ROUND INFO
These are the rounds for the contest:

Round 1: A winter Celebration!
- You and your family have been accepted to meet the town mayor and join a gala event celebrating any holiday of you choice. How's the night going? Is your sister bugging you the whole night, or are you having alot of fun with your mom and dad?

Requirements:
One pic of the whole family celebrating with the community...
One pic of how you and your sister are acting ...
One pic of how you and your family spent the rest of the night. including a couple of sentences

Round 2: Spring Cleaning!
Birds are singing, flowers are blossoming and your house is a MESS! How will you and your sister spend the day? Helping mom out in the garden, fishing with dad, or staying inside with your sister refusing to pitch in???

Requirements:
One pic of how you and your sister spent the day...
One pic of your home....
One pic of your whole family including Q & A and all of there names
Q & A:
How are you feeling about your daughters entering this contest?
Does your family have alot of fun together?
What improvements do you think your daughters can make overall?
Is this there first contest?
Why do you want your daughter to win?

Round 3: Summer VACA!
School has just finished and your family has decided to go somewhere amazing! Where will you go on your destination, will you have fun... or will the unpridictable weather bring you down?

Requirements:
3 pics of where you went (please be different and includ family)
one pic of something AMAZING that you saw or discovered
One pic of when you got home
Quick summary of your trip
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:10 AM
Wow... these rounds look great and the prizes are really nice. I can't wait to get started.

Just wanted to let you know that I finished my application, I hope you like it
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:13 AM
Great app! And thanks for saying the prizes are great! There are more coming :jaw: ! I can't wait to get started too!
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:54 AM
Default Elyse and Carly App
Name: Carly Reese
Carly is outgoing and fun loving. She is very friendly and has an exquisite imagination. Her favorite things to do are fingerpainting and digging holes with her chow, Chug.

Headshot:

Body shot:

Free shot with other sibling:

Name: Elyse Reese
Elyse is outspoken and a bit rough around the edges. She isn't too into this whole beauty contest thing, but her little sister is so shes doing it for her. That and her mom is making her because she found out about Elyse's tattoos.

Headshot:

Body shot:
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:59 AM
Ok! Great Rachelelyse! We can't wait!
#17 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 1:02 AM
Default The Sakura Sisters- Application Round
Name: Machiko Sakura
Headshot:
Body shot:
Free shot with other sibling:

Name: Hana Sakura
Headshot:
Body shot:
Free shot with other sibling(optional):
A quick Biography of both girls: Hi there! This is Machiko! I'm really happy to be a part of this contest with my Sis! Her name is Hana. People always ask if we're really Japanese, well our father is and our mom's Head of Japanese Art History at the University, but she's not Japanese! We took after mom, a lot. So I really like to make money, selling lemonade and my sister Hana is really into saving the Earth. She gets really intense about recycling. We both hate newspaper thieves too! So we just moved into Bluewater Village and it seems like a cool town. Oh Hana doesn't say much, she just lets me talk for her.
Say hello Hana!

Hi. I'm Hana. Remember to compost your trash and sort your plastics.
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 1:04 AM
Great app Haughty Sims! Hana is HILARIOUS! The last sentence Knocked me out of my socks! ROFL!!!!
#19 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 1:18 AM
Thank you. Hana's the strong silent type. Machicko might need to have that extra energy properly funneled.
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 1:20 AM
Yes, well... That's what makes these contests so unique and fun! Can't wait till we get started!

C'mon people! lets get some apps! We need 6 more contestants. Than we can start!
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 2:06 AM
Everyone's entries look really good. I'll post my pics as soon as I get 5 posts, lol, I think after this I will need 2 more. :P
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 2:11 AM
Great!

Goodnight everyone! Keep on posting!

-Claire♣
#23 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 2:13 AM
ill have my app in tomorrow if thats ok?
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 3:20 AM
Name: Nicole Holi

Headshot:

Body shot:

Nicoles Biography
A girl who has it fairly easy in life. Her family has a small fortune accumulated through the generations and she makes the most use of it. She's lazy lazy lazy, and spends most of her time in front of the computer, doing who knows what. Her parents let her slide by though because she makes good grades. Her hobbies are to surf the web, and she dislikes going out with friends. She'd rather talk to them on the computer.

Name: Natasha Holi

Headshot:

Body shot:

Free shot:

Natasha's Biography

Natasha on the other hand works hard and takes care of all most everything. She makes average grades, but works hard on cleaning and cooking for the house. (Her parents cant cook for their lives) Also, she's quite the tomboy, and would rather play outside with her friend Aaron then sit around all day. She acts like the OLDER sister. Well, most of the time. Her only problem is her horrible temper and the fact that she's quite mischevious. Playing tricks on people is her favorite.

She and Nicole have their moments, but dont really get a long most of the time...

-----------

This is my first contest xD It seems fun!
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:25 PM
Nice to see all of these Apps! We only need 5 more until we can get this show on the road! Great App Rachelle and Shuriken!

Omgitsashley: That's totally fine! Apps will end once we have 10 contestants! We just need 5 more. (There will only be 10 contestants... not more, not less)

Page 1 of 6