Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 6:40 PM
*Bridge*

sh'Raazh: Oh but my day will come. *stands up and takes a commanding presence once more* Lt. Kimble send a greeting to the Athena. *taps combadge* Captain in 14 minutes we will be rendezvousing with the Athena.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 6:47 PM
*Bridge*

Lt. Kimble: *smirking* Aye aye, Sir... *begins the greeting* Maverick to Athena, we'll be there in a quarter of an hour...

*Brig*

Capt. Patton: *taps combadge* Thank you, Lieutenant. I'm on my way... Think about this, Bijaj... *leaves*

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Original Poster
#28 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:00 PM
((OOC: I'm really digging you're Shran avatar, motom. Now I want to go get a Re-Animator avvie to match!))

*Science Lab*

Alex sits at his desk, reviewing the endless sensor logs. He's heard that Bijaj is currently incarcerated, which would make him the acting first officer. He feels he's far more competent than she anyway.

*Sharpp's Quarters*

Milo sits at his desk, in clean clothes and free of blood. He attempts to distract himself, but he can't stop thinking about Vixya. He realizes that this is probably a bit odd, considering that he just killed a man. But Vixya is so much more important to him than any of that, he isn't sure why, but he cares a great deal for them.

But why would Dr. Vieth want them dead? There are spies everywhere, certainly, but why Vixya? Because they happened to work on the neural transciever disruptor with him? Or was it more than that?

*The Bridge*

Kezi walks onto the bridge, still wearing her rather filthy autopsy smock. She is awaiting the captain, because she has some very disturbing, though not so surprising news to share.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:18 PM
*Science Lab*

CPO Saron enters the science lab to check on supplies. The situation in Ten Forward has consumed most of her time but medical supplies were running low, maybe their were still some stacked in the sciences labs. She notices Lt. cmdr. Riddle lost in thoughts.

CPO Saron: Sir, can I help you with something?

*Brig*

Bijaj sulks in her cell she will make that Vulcan P'tak pay for this dishonor. Vieth meanwhile has waken up and is screaming and throwing herself against the force field. S'reth watches her with Vulcan cool.

S'reth: Lieutenant I suggest you sedate her before she harms herself.

*Ten Forward*

Tahlandi is softly crying all the pain and grieve feel to real to handle at this moment. He's cradling the PADD with the death their names but only one name matters Edo. He is barely aware of his surroundings but than the cry of a woman snaps him back to reality. He sees the medics pulling the sheets over a child no older than five or six years old and steer it's mother away. He stands up and begins to comfort the woman.

((ooc: Reanimator, I'm afraid I'm only vaguely familiar with it, didn't play Jeffrey Combs the lead))
Original Poster
#30 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:24 PM
((OOC: Yes, its probably his most famous role, outside of his trek appearences... He's my favorite actor, so I have seen every other obscure film he's made.))

*Science Lab*

Riddle looks up and is surprised to see Saron standing there, the lab is mostly empty.

Riddle: This is my office, isn't it? I am allowed to be here... I am sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you... Just catching up on paperwork. Is there anything I can help you with, chief?

*Brig*

T'lei: And its too bad that you aren't calling orders here. She can go ahead and scream all she wants, shes only hurting herself.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:30 PM
*Bridge*

Patton stepped off the 'lift only to see Ensign Kezi, a bloody mess, standing off to the side.

Capt. Patton: Ensign, can I help you?

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:42 PM
*Science Lab*

Saron: Yes sir, don't worry about it I feel like attacking something myself. *said in a Klingon manner but she quickly falls in her Vulcan mode* I was checking if we had any supplies that sickbay could use, it's complete chaos Sir and people are dying like flies because we can't administer proper care. This shouldn't happen on a star ship.

*Shuttlebay 1*

Thelin: Lieutenant Gillia I've completed my analysis. This weapons are defiantly the same as the ones used by the dragon team. Only slightly modified to cause a bleed out of the shield instead of the humanoid body. It's still draining our shields.

Thelin can sense everybody's mood and to top it of he can also sense their thoughts and is unable to filter it out. His head throbs with pain and concentrating is getting hard.

Freezal: Sir, are you feeling alright
Thelin: Yes cadet I'm fine
Original Poster
#33 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:43 PM
*Bridge*

Kezi sees the captain and manages to smile brightly. No matter how bad things get, shes always grinning.

Kezi: Oh, hello captain... I need to talk to you about some of my autopsy findings? In private...
Original Poster
#34 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 7:55 PM
*Science Lab*

Riddle: You're right, it shouldn't. I am sure that the medical staff is doing everything they can, but we were not prepared for this kind of carastrophe.
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:01 PM
*Science lab*

Saron: Actually we were sir but we lost more than half our medical supplies before our mission even started during the power failure caused by the damned Reman-Cardassian device. *looking over several PADD's* Nothing here of interest.

Saron is frustrated and almost crushes the PADD. Her Klingon temperament is rising and she let's out a low growl before she regains her composure.
Original Poster
#36 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:31 PM
*Science Lab*

Riddle: I doubt you'll find anything of use left on this ship. Have you tried contacting the Athena? Perhaps they might have some medical supplies to spare.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:34 PM
*Bridge*

Capt. Patton: Sure, Ensign. Let me greet the Athena and we can talk. You're welcome to wait in my Ready Room... And, uh, clean up if you want...

*Shuttlebay One*

Reg returned from Main Engineering with more repair units and two more Engineers. He wanted to find Kezi, but corpses were far from his area of comfort.

Lt. Barclay: Uh, H-how are things going, Lieutenant?

~Anonymous
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:35 PM
*Science Lab*

Saron: Yes sir but they don't have supplies to spare their own sickbay has been slammed. Why did that Vulcan doctor do such a thing, she was supposed to preserve life not end it.

*Shuttlebay one*

Lt. Woods: I'm holding up Reg, I'm just finishing up my rapport about deck 15 and getting started to write letters to the families of the 20 death engineers.

Lt. Woods looks like hell, his hair is a mess, his uniform is torn and tattered and he has dried up blood smeared over his hands. They had found the remains of two engineers on deck 15 but the sudden decompression had left little more than a bloody pile of guts and skin. The chief wants nothing more than a hot bad, some good music and the company of his son.
Original Poster
#39 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:48 PM
*Science Lab*

Riddle: Life's just full of surprises, chief. I couldn't tell you why she did it. Our own Dr. Vieth is in the brig for suspicion of murder and trying to kill a second crew member. Bijaj is under arrest for assault on an officer... a few days ago several of our crew were found to be Romulan spies. This whole mission so far has been horrible. I wonder what I've gotten myself into, but then I think of my wife and my daughter who has yet to be born... Its all rather queer, I think.

*Ready Room*

Kezi Waits patiently in the readyroom. She doesn't sit down for fear of soiling the furniture, and she doesn't clean up because she still has thirty bodies and counting in the morgue.

*Shuttle Bay 1*

Crewman Gore looks up from her work, looking equally dishevled as Woods.

Gore: You wouldn't happen to have some good news, would ya, LT? Because I could use some right now... in fact, ANY good news would be acceptable. Or even Ok news.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:55 PM
*Shuttlebay One*

Lt. Barclay: Um, w-well... No, n-not really. But I brought two more Engineers to work on t-the shuttlecraft. *to Woods* Sir, we're r-running out of supplies...

*Bridge*

Lt. Kimble: Sir, we're approaching the Athena and their hailing.

Capt. Patton: On screen.

The image of the almost identical Bridge and Captain Sharpp appeared on the viewscreen.

Capt. Patton: Captain. I'll assume the trip here was just as hellish for you as it was for us...

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#41 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:58 PM
*Bridge, Athena*

Captain Sharpp scowls as she replies to the captain.

Cpt. Sharpp: Indeed... We have taken heavy casualties and have had several of our own crew put under arrest for the crimes.
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:02 PM
*shuttlebay One*

Lt. Woods: Yes I'm aware of that mister Barclay, but there isn't anything we can do about it now. You just going to have make due with what we have.

*Science Lab*

Saron: Congratulations Sir, I'm so glad for you and Captain Patton. Well I better start inventory on what we still have, maybe I'll find something useful.
Original Poster
#43 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:10 PM
*Science Lab*

Riddle: Good luck with that, let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Congratulations indeed. Alex shutters to think what this place will be like by the time their child is born, or if any of it will even exist long enough.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:18 PM
*Shuttlebay One*

Lt. Barclay: Yes, S-sir... Of c-course, Sir...

Reg scurries away before he could get on the Chief Engineer's bad side.

*Bridge*

Capt. Patton: *frowns* It's the same on this end... I'd suggest we make our way back to a starbase a good distance away from teh Neutral Zone and regroup our efforts... Unless you have something better...

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#45 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:27 PM
OOC: I know I have a weird schedule, but goodnight!

*Athena Bridge*

Cpt. Sharpp: No, we're hurting badly. I suggest that we make our way to Deep Space 2 immediately.
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:38 PM
((ooc: night Spiderviveka))

*Bridge*

sh'Raazh: Course laid in captain.

sh'Raazh wonders if this is the best course of action, they hadn't even secured Station 194 yet. What if their enemies took advantage of this situation. But the sad truth was that neither ship was in any state to protect the station from a massive invasion if one should acquire. She bites her lip and sends a message to the captain's station voicing her concern and at same time plotting the course to Deep space 2.

*Science lab*

While working on the inventory Saron is thinking about her life so far. She was the lovechild of a marriage between a Vulcan schoolteacher and a Klingon ambassadorial aid. She never really knew her father that well, he died in honorable battle when she was nine and her mother decided that teaching her the Klingon way would be illogical. But Saron had her father's temperament and she never felt at home on Vulcan and as she grew older she and her mother grew apart. When Saron was seventeen she left Vulcan and stopped her scientific studies to life on Qo'noS but she only lasted six months feeling that she was an outcast even more so than on Vulcan. The following two years she drifted from place to place working odd jobs (at one point she was a Dabo girl) before settling down and taken a non commissioned post as a security crewman aboard the USS Rodenberry. Soon thereafter she picked up her education and obtained her bachelor degrees in microbiology and computer sciences. After she earned her degrees she opted for a switch to the science department as a lab technician. Suddenly her eye falls on an isolinear rod which is quite strange seeing Star Fleet doesn't use that technology.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 12:23 AM
(((OOC: Oooh, the USS Rodenberry. We should've named the ship that. )))

*Bridge*

Capt. Patton: We'll see you there, Captain Sharpp. Maverick out.

Her chair console beeped. sh'Raazh sent her a message voicing her concerns about 194. Patton began to type another message, but changed her mind.

Capt. Patton: Mister Kimble, the Titan is still in the area, isn't it?

Lt. Kimble: Uh... Yes ma'am it is. It's on its way back from Romulus...

Capt. Patton: Send a message to Captain Riker. Advise him of the situation and see if he can secure Starbase 194.

Lt. Kimble: Aye, Sir...

~Anonymous
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 12:29 AM
((ooc: just a little tribute to the man who gave us Vulcans, Klingons and so much more LOL))

*Bridge*

sh'Raazh gives the captain a knowing nod and types in some commands and begins analyzing the sensor logs of the last few hours.

sh'Raazh: Astrometics send my your latest sensor readings ASAP. Captain our ETA is 2 hours and 17 minutes

*Astrometics*

Cadet Kheyl: Aye ma'am

Cadet Kheyl is at the moment the only person in astrometics all personal is dealing with the crisis on deck 15 or the refugee situation in Ten Forward. He glances at the screen and rubs his eyes, and his father claimed that a life in Star Fleet wouldn't be exciting enough for him if anything at the moment he could use some peace.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 12:54 AM
*Astrometrics*

The imposing Petty Officer Indigo enters Main Astrometrics, a grim demeanor about him. He approaches Cadet Kheyl as if there was some agenda.

CPO Indigo: *deep, gravely voice* Cadet? I am here to relieve you of duty. You may depart...

~Anonymous
Original Poster
#50 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 6:34 PM
*NPC*

Name: Norman Marshall
Race/Homeworld: Human/Earth

Page 2 of 41