Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 3:30 PM
FurryPanda, how about I make a girl around Thomas' age and they can be like buddies despite the class difference?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 4:49 PM
((Connectzeedots, that sounds really cool, I think that'd be awesome. Can't wait to see her.))

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:24 PM
((ooc;; Great applications everyone First post updated

EDIT: Guys, can we try and keep the OT to a minimum. This discussion could go on via PM, just to keep the thread fairly clean ))
#29 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:45 PM
FurryPanda, is yours a sim?
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:48 PM
((Yeah, I'll be going in game later today to get his picture, teenaged, dark hair, stolen clothes.))

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
#31 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:51 PM
>>>>Clicky!!<<<<

I just love Alyssa! She's my favourite sim since Jacoby Davis!
#32 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:51 PM
=] cool.

Now to find a name...
#33 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:25 PM
When will the rping begin?
Original Poster
#34 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:31 PM
The applications will be open for a week And as I only posted this yesterday the RP *should* begin on the 7th ... or if no-one posts anymore apps it may start sooner, but use the 7th as a guide
#35 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:32 PM
Ok Good to know. I can't wait. ^__^
#36 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 6:48 PM
Boo hoo If I hadn't had exams next month, I'd have totally joined this... Damn college! Damn socialness!

*sigh*
Original Poster
#37 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 6:50 PM
((ooc;; Sorry Hay I kinda stole your idea for it too ... It'd have been nice to have you.))
#38 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Haylifer
Boo hoo If I hadn't had exams next month, I'd have totally joined this... Damn college! Damn socialness!
*sigh*

Well... it's going to be freeform. Maybe the good Doctor will kill someone off... er... I mean, maybe there will be an opening available for you when you're done with exams.

*edit*
lol GeeWay... that's okay, The doctor won't kill any character that's unwilling. And he wouldn't do it on purpose... accident maybe via experimentation.
#39 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 7:40 PM
^ lol! Just not my characters!.... Ok, maybe Catrina, I have an idea for her character and she's a snobby bitch, :P
Scholar
#40 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 5:38 AM
OOC: By the way, if any of the upper class gentlemen feel like calling on Miss Eugenie they can go right on ahead I'm sure she'd be delighted to have the company:P

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#41 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 7:30 AM
When will the RP start?
Original Poster
#42 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funheart00
The applications will be open for a week And as I only posted this yesterday the RP *should* begin on the 7th ... or if no-one posts anymore apps it may start sooner, but use the 7th as a guide

Read. :D
Probably Friday.
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 12:24 AM
Excellent, this looks like alot of fun, can't wait for it to start. See yall Friday.

Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 3:48 AM
Default Elaine Kaysen - Application
Name: Elaine Kaysen

Class: Middle

Bio:

Elaine's grandparents were loyalists during the Revolution. Although they lived in the colonies for awhile, barely able to survive, the couple moved back to London where they had their first child, Betsy. She grew up, got married, and had a daughter (Kathryn). Betsy, her husband, and 3 year old Elaine lived a very poor life. Both her parents work long hours. Her father died of cholera when she was 10. Her mother took her to a church. She told her that God will always be there for you and to come here every Sunday morning. Her mother then left her, and she never knew where she went.

Elaine was found and adopted by a wonderful family who owned a library and bookstore along the docks. Her adopted family loves her and cares for her unlike her original mother and father.

Picture: (yes yes, it's the wrong era but you wouldn't really know it would you??)

Elaine's Photo
Original Poster
#45 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 6:53 PM
((Thanks for entering ElekraNatchios33 Added to the first post :D))
#46 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 7:22 PM
ok I have been battleing with myself since this first started wether to join or not. I am finally throwing in the towel and joining I just couldnt keep myself from joining anymore. lol.

name: Amanda Wright
class: Middle
Bio: Amanda inherited the bakers shop from her father. She mother has moved in with her after her father died from a heart attack. She has no brothers or sisters. She is a friendly and kind person. Very proper but not prudish.

picture:

#47 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 3:52 PM
Yay! Today is the day we're going to begin! :D
#48 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 3:57 PM
OOOH! I forgot about that... but now I'm uber excited... and im sure thats not just the fact i ate £4 worth of jelly tots
Original Poster
#49 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 4:20 PM
Default The RP Begins...
((ooc;; Oi! You beat me to it, I wanted to surprise everyone *sulks*))

7th December 1840

The date is now the 7th of December 1840. The City of London is alive with movement, housemaids going about their business collecting and returning things from Market. Young girls from the Upper Classes sit at home, a piano lesson or a portrait being taken.

Yet one thing is on everyone’s minds. Winter is upon the beautiful city, and now it is not just wealth to worry of but survival also.

It is 6:10am on the 7th December and the city of London is slowly waking from its deep slumber.

-------------------------------------------

Your first RP post should include your character waking, and preparing to do whatever they will be doing during the day, be that simply going out walking, or going to the market for their family.

Try to stay in character as much as possible, and keeping as much to the time-period as possible. For example, girls wouldn’t be being educated, and boys under middle class wouldn’t be in school. Try to read up if possible, just so everyone in the Role-play is able to connect.

Applications will stay open though throught the RP, unless all spots are filled. So, here we go...

It is now Morning in London
#50 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 4:29 PM
((Sorry ))

Julia woke up as a few rays of sunline shined in her eyes. She sat up in her large bed and yawned, looking around in her beautifull yellowish-coloured room. Her maid was off to the market, so she was alone now. Slowly she got out of her bed and stretched out.
She took off her long sleeping gown and walked over to the table where her newly-made gown lay. She smiled and put it on, alone. She wasn't really able to do it alone, but she figured it out and soon she was wearing it.
As she walked down the curved stairs, her maid came home, smiling as she showed the large basket with several kinds of food and other things in it.
"Good day Miss Axe." was what she said, as she bowed a little. Julia nodded and the maid walked straight to the kitchen. Julia walked after her to see what she had gottedn of the market. As the maide took out all the food and the other stuff, Julia walked closer to the table, inspecting it. Fruits, vegetables and fish, bread and meat.
"Oh hello" was what the maid said as Julia inspected the food. "What are you going to do today?"
Julia sighed, what was she going to do? She had no idea.

Page 2 of 27