Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:06 PM
"David Cross," he said curtly. She had just ranodmly been rude to him for complimenting her taste in music. He already knew that this trip was gonna be hell. He rolled his eyes, and got back to his book.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:08 PM
((I dont no who Elena can talk to ))
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:10 PM
Tristan laughed as she saw Georgie's eyes light up at the sight of the scar.
'You're such a sicko' She said, but she was pleased that at last someone didn't just go: 'O.M.G. Ewww!!'
'I wanna get my first boyfriend too'
'AC/DC, huh? Nice taste in music'
'Oh yeh, and who may you be?'
'Blooming heck- you're magic!' Tristan whispered to Georgie 'Now say: I wanna get Tristan a boyfriend too!'
Instructor
#29 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:11 PM
Nicole shifted her oversize silver hobo bag from one shouler to the other,she silently cursed herself for packing so much into her carry on luggage,but it was going to be a long flight and she didn't want to get bored,but she doubted that since people from school would be there.Getting on the plane,she surveyed it for a quick second,and saw some people from school that she knew and some unfamiliar ones.She looked at her boarding pass,and located her seat next to elena from her school,she plonked into her seat and turned to elena,"Hey,i didn't know you were coming here"
#30 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:13 PM
Penelope nodded. She knew what protecting a younger sister was like. She has a 13 year old sister. When all the teenage feelings and so on starts. She then started to wonder what Alexis was up to right now.

"I know exactly how you feel," she said smiling, "I have a little sister as well."

She watched Joie's sister speak to the boy. He looked a lot older than her. Two three years? And she instantly felt a little bad for Joie. Most of his trip would now be spent making sure his little sister didn't do anything she shouldn't do.

"Isn't he in our grade?" She instantly scolded herself for saying that. She should have kept her mouth closed. But what was done was done. But obviously she had told him off or something like that. So she smiled again.
Instructor
#31 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:21 PM
A brown hair girl placed herself next to Elena. Elena turned to look at her. It was Nicole Banes from her school. She was saying something to her but Elena couldnt hear because of her Ipods. She took her Ipods out and laughed. "Sorry what where you saying? Fancy seeing you here Nicole. Thought you where off on holidays with your fella?" Elena asked curious as she pulled out a packet of crisp from her bag and began to munch away.
Instructor
#32 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:24 PM
After hearing Elena's response,she rolled her eyes and replied,"Rick and i broke up,he was such a jerk and i couldn't stand it,so my parents decided i had to come here",she replid then turned back to elena again,"What about you?,do you come here every year?"
Instructor
#33 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:33 PM
"Rick and i broke up,he was such a jerk and i couldn't stand it,so my parents decided i had to come here" Nicole replid then turned back to elena again,"What about you?,do you come here every year?"
"Ahh soz to hear that, sure you find a new one. Pleanty more fish in the sea right! Been a bit late down by lads myself. Me and a few of the lads where meant to come here for a holiday. Of course their football training got in the way so here I am on my own. And nah I dont come here every year, cant afford it, have you seen the price. My dad would do his nuts if he had to pay for this every year."
Elena laughed and offered some crisps to Nicole, smiling.
Instructor
#34 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:35 PM
"Ooh,i always come here with my family,except for this year,and you're right there is plenty more fish in the sea and i'm hoping they're not all stupid jerks",Nicole replied taking the crisps from her,"Thanks",she said,then took one and took a bite.
#35 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:51 PM
Default Ian and Katie Doyle
Name: Katie Doyle
What Will They Be Doing in Val?: Skiing, reading.
What grade slope: Beginner
Bio: Katie and Ian are cousins, and they live with her father and brother. She likes to read and write, but isn't too interested in alot of the things most 16 years olds are into. She'd rather pull on a t-shirt and jeans than wear a deisgner skirt. She can be a tomboy, but she wears makeup. Her style is laid-back, but she doesn't have any idea of how pretty she is.

http://tinypic.com/i3scc4.jpg

Name: Ian Doyle
What will they be doing in Val? Skiing, snowboarding etc: Snowboarding, playing guitar, writing music.
What grade of slope are you on? (Red, Black etc): Expert
Bio: Ian was born into a normal family, until his parents got so distant from one another that they got a divorce, neither of them wanting children to take care of, so Ian lived with his grandparents until they died, and then is now living with his uncle and cousins. His music is his favorite release.
Interests: writing, music, etc.
Headshot:

http://models.com/model_culture/mod...ek/devin/1.html

Ian sat on the plane, staring out the window. He watched the clouds go by underneath the plane as the land underneath was barely visible. His hazel eyes glanced around the plane. There were alot of girls, he noticed. Some guys, too. They were all around his age, and most of them were having 'happy' conversations. You know, the kind where the people are giggling. It's mostly girls that have these conversations, of course, because a guy just doesn't giggle. He chuckles.

Ian wished he could be having a chuckle, but he was on this plane, didn't know anyone, and didn't care to know any of them upon first glance. He wondered if there was more beyond the surface of some of these people. He noticed the prettier girls, of course, but many of them were made-up. Too made-up for his taste. He went back to his notebook and pen, writing out more lyrics for a song. He heard a familar voice and saw his cousin, Katie.

"Hey, Katie." He said.
"Hey." She said quietly. "Writing?" He nodded. "Anything good?"
"I hope so."
Katie nodded. "I'm gonna go find a seat."
"Have fun." He said, kind of annoyed. Did she have to follow him everywhere?
"Right." She said sarcastically and tried to find an empty seat. She spotted one by a boy, but she shyly kept looking around.

((approachable))
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 7:58 PM
(( Room-mates will be assigned when we hit 50 posts ))
#37 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:01 PM
((Will roommates be co-ed?))
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:05 PM
(( Yes, it's a lovely hotel I might add, when the snow melts you get a waterfall outside your window ))
Instructor
#39 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:08 PM
"Ooh,i always come here with my family,except for this year,and you're right there is plenty more fish in the sea and i'm hoping they're not all stupid jerks",Nicole replied taking the crisps from her,"Thanks",she said,then took one and took a bite. "So you any good at Skiing. I reckon half the girls on this plane just came to shop and eye up the lads. Never catch me doing that, I like to have fun not bore myself eyeing up them idiots and torturing myself shopping." Elena said scoffing her face once again with crisps.

(OOC: Would it be alright if Elena rp with Katie Connectzeedots, think they wud get on both tomboys and that)
#40 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:10 PM
((yeah, sure =] ))
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:13 PM
Tristan saw someone with crisps out of the corner of her eye.
She leaned over and raised her arm, her fingers spread out.
'Uh...crisp eating tax' She smiled and flicked her fingers in a 'gimme' gesture.

(( She's talking to Nicole, littlesunshine, P.S. My name's Nicole irl. ))
Instructor
#42 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:19 PM
Elena spotted another girl from her school. Katie Doyle was her name. Elena had saw her around the school. She looked like Elenas type of girl. Bit tomboyish, and unlike the other idiot girls. "Oi Katie over here, there is a seat next to me and Nicole. You dont mind do you Nicole?" Elena asked.

(OOC: Feel free to GM Elena going to be gone for 30mins)
Instructor
#43 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:21 PM
"I'm a snowboarder,and i've been skiing and snowboarding since i was 6,so yeah i think i'm pretty good,you're right though some girls here are just here to shop and meet guys,so not right",Nicole replied.
Then she heard a girl behind her,she laughed and took some more crisps out of the bag,"Here,don't arrest me "crisp police",she said still laughing.
"Oh,no,she can sit next to us if she likes",Nicole replied to elena's question
(Cool))
#44 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:22 PM
Katie looked up and heard her name called. She saw that it was a girl named Elena, who went to her school. She walked over and sat down. "Thanks." Katie said with a small smile. "Couldn't find anywhere where people weren't talking incessantly about boys and makeup." She joked. "And my cousin's being moody, as usual." She added, gesturing to her cousin, Ian.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:25 PM
'You're off the hook this time, buddy' Tristan said with a laugh, before wolfing down the crisps 'So, anyone else here feel like they've been dropped right in the middle of Paris Hilton look-alike convention?'
Instructor
#46 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:27 PM
"Yeah",Nicole nodded looking around,"Most of them are so blonde,and i bet they're all,"Like ohmygod,that guy is so hot",she said mimicking them in a girly plastic voice."I think some of them aren't even here for the snowboarding",she added.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:32 PM
'Well' Said Tristan 'I'm here for skiing, but pretty kick ass skiing, as you can see'
She pulled up her sleeve and showed off her scar again.
'Landed sideways after a trick, broke my arm in four places'
'So, wanna nick some of those mini bottles of vodka from the food trolley?'
Instructor
#48 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:36 PM
"Woah,cool!",she said exmining the scar,"I have one from when i was 10,broke my leg,couldn't walk for months",she said pointing to her leg".After listening to tristan's idea,"Nice,i have a fake id,but your way is so much more fun",she said smiling.
#49 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:45 PM
Katie felt incredibly out of place sitting with these kids who seemed like they thought stealing liquor from a cart was fun. She sat in her seat with her feet up, sitting in 'indian style'. She was so thin that she could easily fit into the seat while sitting comfortably. Her strawberry blonde hair fell over her thin shoulders as she looked at her shoes. her jeans were slightly worn and her long sleeved shirt was new. She twisted her shoelaces absentmindedly as the others talked. One asked her a question and she looked up.
Instructor
#50 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:46 PM
Elena was listening into Nicole's and Tristan's conversation. Tristan sounded pretty impressive. Great some competion, Elena thought smiling. She laughed at them planning to nick vodka. "Vodka, god hate that stuff. Like paint stripper that you drink. Give me a beer any day." Elena laughed. "Pretty annoying couldnt bring my unopened 12 pack with me. Airport security" Elena rolled her eyes. "So Katie whats your favourite drink?" Elena asked Katie.

Page 2 of 22