Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 2394 (Who?), Viewed: 192934 times. | Locked by: AtropaMandragora Reason: RP continued in new thread
Page 4 of 96
#76 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:07 PM
Prep it is, then! I'm going to edit this post in a second.

P.S. I love your name then, Natalia!

EDIT:

Name: Natalia Stam
Age/Class: 16
Clique: Prep
After School Activity: Cheerleading
Brief History/Personality Description: Natalia's mother moved from Russia and married he father, a rich business man, before she was born. Her mother was a supermodel, notorious for being snooty and, well, quite mean. Natalia is following in her footsteps. She likes to think she's better than most people. They recently moved from the city to (whats this town's name?) here, due to her fathers health conditions. The maids say his wife and daughter broke him and his health with their ways.
Anything else you might want to add:Although she doesn't usually tell people, Natalia is generally a straight-A(and B+) student.
Picture:

She reminded me of a crane, so I had to change her a bit. Sorry if I'm not allowed to.

Scholar
#77 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:21 PM
I'll take over second period
#78 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:23 PM
Okay, Mark will have the rest of the periods.
Test Subject
#79 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:40 PM
My app will be up very soon. I'm going in game now.
#80 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:44 PM
Cherryp3: Well he is rather adorable. I do believe they'll make a good little trio of weird cuteness. Oh, and the pic you put up is so cute >w< You always make cute characters.
#81 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:45 PM
Panda: Can Iris be in that fun little odd group?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#82 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:46 PM
The schedule is going to seem a little weird, but I think you'll get used to it. We're only going to RP through two real classes a day because I think sending us to school gets really boring. xD (At least, that was one of the problems with HS:ATR.) So once I post the schedule, you'll see what I mean. I just needed to know who had first period because that's where all the students will be going first. We'll worry about the other classes later. :]

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
#83 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:49 PM
That sounds good to me. My poor little brain might get confuzzled if we do too much.
#84 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 10:05 PM
Kim: (if I may call you that) Sure she is invited! Nemo likes plaid and purple eyes just as much as the next guy XD
#85 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 10:36 PM
((edited once again and added pics ! I had to take the old one of Jamison cause my game crashed before I could take a new pic and doesnt want to load up my computer sucks -.- wont let me go on here too, thank god that i still have my laptop to go online. But anywaaaay Bradins pic is up (smart me uploaded it to pb before it crashed hehe :P) just wanted to let ya'll know ))
Test Subject
Original Poster
#86 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 10:45 PM
Alright, depending on how many of the apps we're waiting on come in, I will either start the RPing today or tomorrow. (It's almost 6pm where I am, but I'll be up relatively late). If we still don't have at least three in every clique by tomorrow morning my time, I'll start the RP anyway and apps will just remain open to late-comers. :]

#87 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 10:46 PM
Yay! I can't wait!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 10:50 PM
Am I to late? I'd like to apply with Elsye from the old HS RP. I am on vacation until Wednesday and won't be able to get online much until Thursday. If there is still room, save me a spot!

Name: Elsye
Age/Class: automatically 16/Junior
Clique: Normie
After School Activity: Band
Brief History/Personality Description: Elsye is painfully shy. She will talk if people approach her, but she rarely talks to people who do not speak to her first. Elsye's mother was a cheerleader in high school and does not understand her daughter's shyness. She often pushes Elsye into social situations in attempt to "cure" her daughter's shyness. People often assume Elsye is smart just because she is so quiet. While she does get decent grades, Elyse does not fall in the achiever/nerd category.

Picture:

Test Subject
Original Poster
#89 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 10:53 PM
You're welcome to apply! All the kids from HS:AtR are guaranteed slots as long as they were relatively active. You can apply, as long as you'll stay active once you get back. I'm going to be pretty strict on people not participating--one of the rules is that you have to post at least once a week. As long as you post on thursday or friday, you should be fine. You might miss a bit, but I'm sure you could catch up. I'm not sure when I'm scheduling the Halloween Ball for, but it's sometime next week. :/ That might be the only thing you miss.

Just edit your post with Elyse's app and I'll add her to the list. :]

Retired Moderator
staff: retired moderator
#90 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:06 PM
(((Just updated my app with one more. )))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#91 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:09 PM
Sophie Herman
Student Application -
Name: Sophie Herman
Age/Class: 16/Junior

Clique: Skateboarders/Surfers
After School Activity: Art Club

Brief History/Personality Description: My name is Sophie and I've lived with my mom my whole life. Sometimes I understand why my dad took of when I was two. My mom can never settle its always bigger and better with her. Nothing seems to satisfy her. The one thing I like about my mom is she usually doesn't really care what I do. Other adults things she irresponsible but being a teenager I take full advantage of this. I love the water, swimming is my favorite thing to do. You can just separate yourself from the world just floating weightless. I can usually be found at the beach surfing, swimming or just laying out in the sun.

Anything else you might want to add: I have transfered to Brooklake High from Bica High School located in California where I had to leave Drake , my drug selling boyfriend, behind.
Picture:
Me and My Mom

Me

More
And More
Test Subject
Original Poster
#92 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:14 PM
Jeez, Atropa. o_o she's gorgeous!! I can't wait until Lila meets her. xD

At this rate, I might be able to start this tonight! I think we've almost got enough applications. The jocks are severely lacking, but aside from them...

Maybe I'll use my nameless teen. I can't tell if he should be a goth or a troublemaker though. http://i9.tinypic.com/6b1ak5z.jpg whattya think? I may or may not use him.

#93 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:15 PM
I'm going to make a goth...maybe Iris' cousin.

and trampledsneakers, I think he's more goth in appearance.
#94 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:18 PM
Trampledsneakers: I think my jaw just fell off of my face. >_> He is q-q-quite lovely. *snatches away*

But, I think that he really looks more like a goth, too...but he's kind of got the edge of a troublemaker. >_O' Maybe he's a troublemaking goth, eh?
Instructor
DELETED POST
10th Aug 2007 at 11:19 PM
This message has been deleted by alexisaiger. Reason: no longer needed--see updated application
Test Subject
Original Poster
#95 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:19 PM
Haha, thank you? He's one of my favorite male teens. But what do you think he is? Goth or Troublemaker? I can't tell.

edit; seems like Goth is the consensus. It seems to fit his personality more. He's no pacifist, but I don't see him as being aggressive enough. He's mellow. Hrm. I'll go make his app!!

Alexis!! Make a Male Jock!! PLEAZE. We have tons of girls, few boys. We have NO jocks. You would be a life-saver to balance it out!!

#96 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:21 PM
IMO He looks very goth. He's very unique though, I like him

PS- Updated Nemo's app with a pic (more to come soon because it's kind of bad, along with Lori's)
Retired Moderator
staff: retired moderator
#97 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:31 PM
trampled - Thanks. *s* I saw your Nameless Teen in one of the picture threads, but I don't think I ever got around to telling you he's quite something... And as much as I'd like more boys in the troublemaker clique, he just seems more goth than troublemaker to me as well.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#98 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:54 PM
Default Nathan Naylor - Application
Name: Nathan Naylor
Age/Class: 16/Junior
Clique: Normies
After School Activity: Drama Club
Brief History/Personality Description: Nathan is a little shy at first but once you start taking to him and become friends it's almost like you've known each other for years. He is almost like the perfect brother, he's considerate and kind and it's so easy to fall in love. Nathan is an only child and lives with his dad and his stepmom.
Anything else you might want to add: Nathan is freaked out about global warming killing the world before he has a life as an accomplished actor with a wonderful family, yes he wants to be an actor.

Picture

#99 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 12:00 AM
*o* Nathan is very cute, LilacBaby

And, for everyone's viewing enjoyment, all three pics for Nemo and Lori have been updated ^^

[ EDIT: Wow kids! Must be your lucky day! I've added 3 new pics of Nemo posing with his womrat, Figaro. I love him so much ^^

PS: Thanks LilacBaby <3 ]
Test Subject
#100 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 12:40 AM
Thanks!

I really like Nemo and Lori. He's handsome and she's pretty.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 96

Section jump