Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:52 AM
[Oh my goodnessnasdjaskj! Nemo and Delainee shall be best friends! :O! And perhaps Daniel too. <33 Nemo sounds so CUTE! ;D]
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:57 AM
No, I was just wondering. Save me a spot under Jock pleeze. I have to get off.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#53 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:59 AM
Alrighty! Spot is saved for you for whenever you get back. :]

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Scholar
#54 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 4:38 AM
The bitch is back! *grins*

Name: Georgina Briggs

Age/Class: automatically 16/Junior

Clique: Achiever

After School Activity: School Paper (is the editor)

Brief History/Personality Description: Not someone you want to mess around with, Georgina has a well deserved reputation for being…well put politely you’d say difficult to deal with. But in all honesty, she’s a bitch. A perfectionist to the core, Georgina won’t stand for anything less than the best from the people on her paper. Can’t stand silly gossip and won’t let that go in her paper. She might be considered difficult to make friends with, but to those she does befriend she has unwavering loyalty.

Anything else you might want to add: She has a fondness for Shakespeare, particularly Macbeth. Her father is a renowned scientist, and her mother is an ancient literature professor at the local university.

Picture: (Old ones from last app. Might retake them)

[/QUOTE]

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Test Subject
#55 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:03 AM
Great
This thread went online when I was asleep and so I couldn't post my app right away and now all spaces for the "oddballs" are filled.
But my character doesn't fit in any of the categories (she was a nerd before). Since I don't want to create a new character (would be difficult to get a feeling for it), I guess I am out
Scholar
#56 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:12 AM
Be an achiever! It's similar to a nerd! (I mean in the description it basically says that). Don't drop out

SixWordStories
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:15 AM
No, sorry, achiever is definately not her
#58 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:31 AM
((Updated my post with another student pics will be on later I'm not at home right now so nooo sims on here ))
#59 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:51 PM
Alright, then, Del's picture is up and Daniel's will be up shortly. :o

Oh, and Gerbera, it says that it's just until more people join the other cliques, so... why not try and stick around and see if the others get filled? That clique might open back up, and Sophia was fun... :[
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:58 PM
Yeah, thanks, I'll try that I'd really like to get back to RPing, Sophia's among my favorite Sims!
#61 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:43 PM
O_O Am I the only one who can only see like the top portion of Daniel's picture? If the problem is occurring for everyone I'll fix it when I get back from school. n_n Until then, I hope everyone has a good day and I can't wait until this starts. Thanks for resetting this up, trampledsneakers. :3
#62 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 4:07 PM
Default Iris Scott

Name:
Iris
Age/Class:
16/ junior.
Clique:
Odd.ball.
After School Activity:
Art Club
Brief History/Personality Description:
Iris isn't a loud girl by any means. To many, that is exactly what makes her strange. Well...that and her closet full of plaid. Iris was born to her single mother after her father left for a younger woman and her son. This took a toll on little Iris, who therefore began to see a pyschiatrist at the age of 9. She learned to accept everything how it is, and stopped seeing her psychiatrist at the age of 14. Her brother isn't a good support system at all, but her mother is her very good friend, possibly her best friend, and this also makes other students look at her in confusion. She enjoys alphabetical order, and counting sheep before falling asleep. She loves poetry and is not too fond of dinosaurs or other reptiles. She likes jokes and sneakers.
Anything else you might want to add:
Iris is pretty, but her odd colored eyes set her apart from the crowd. Also, the plaid confuses many. She has a brother who is a senior,(his name is Steve) but he doesn't talk to her. He's a jock and a bully. Iris' hair always stays blonde, as she feels it makes her fit in more than, say, blue hair (which she almost had once).
Picture:

click!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#63 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 4:33 PM
Gerbear, sorry 'bout that! The slots for the Oddballs just filled up so quickly, so I had to cut them off or else there would be no one in the other cliques. However, if you were originally making a nerd, they would be far more similar to the achievers than the oddballs. >_> The achievers basically ARE nerds, but they call themselves Achievers. Everyone else views them as nerds. They work hard, study hard, and have pretty much all the nerdy qualities. Oddballs are just friggin weird. xD So why not just take a slot as an Achiever?

Glad to see so many people taking interest in this!! Once we get the cliques a little more evened out, we'll get started. :D

Cherry, I'm just glad it didn't bomb, because then I would have been blaming myself. xD And I can see Daniel's photo fully, and he is sooooo cute! *hugz*

Scholar
#64 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 4:47 PM
Yeah! Join us Come over to the dark side LOL Achievers aren't that bad!:P

Okay, except Georgina....whaaaaat *shrugs* She's not THAT bad. She could be worse...I think

SixWordStories
Test Subject
#65 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 4:56 PM
Hmm ... still not sure ... She is nerdy, but exactly fits the oddball description ...
I'll think about it. But I really hope the other cliques will fill quickly as well so I can enter her in the oddball category, I think it would work better ... :/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#66 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 4:59 PM
Not trying to force you into the Achievers Gerbera, just trying to make sure you can RP with everyone... I don't want you to miss out. :[ But I hope so too! Once we get 3/4 members in the other cliques too, you can probably get a spot in the Oddballs. But if not, you could make her an Achiever, but an odd Achiever, you know? Not everyone in the cliques PERFECTLY fits their description. I just hope you'll RP with us!!

Oh! And I just remembered-- typically, not everyone who makes an application actually stays with the RP (I mean, look at HS:ATR, we had more apps than we knew what to do with, but in the end it was only like five of us left!) so you'll never know if spots will open or not. Better to join as an achiever and transfer into the Oddball clique than not at all. :]

#67 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 5:21 PM
Yeah, like Iris isn't a loud bright oddball.

She's a calm plaid one.

edit: added picture =]
#68 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:07 PM
Name:Silvya Summers
Class taught: English
Sponsor of: Art Club
Brief History/Personality Description: Sylvia was born in a rich family, and was the last born. She attended a private school in which she was the most intelligent. She was accepted to princeton at the age of 17.
Anything else you might want to add: Syvia is single, has a bachelor's degree in teaching, and is a big supporter of the arts. She is a sweet and sincere woman.
Picture: http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/...lvyaSummers.jpg

((I promised you a hot english teacher and I gave you one. The art club students are in for a treat!))
Test Subject
Original Poster
#69 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 8:13 PM
Yay!! Another teacher!! She's lovely, Girl.

Alright, I'm still waiting for applications from these people who reserved spots:

PixieDustFairy
BBear
ElektraNatchios
SweetDelilah
LilacBaby

I really need those apps up by the end of today, because I'd like to start the actual RP'ing as soon as possible. :D

EDIT:

Teachers, which one of you would like to be the first to have a class?
We'll only be RPing one academic class a day (so we won't be bored out of our minds) so who wants to be the First Period teacher?

#70 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 8:36 PM
((I'm adding another teacher, a guy this time.))

Name: Mark Thompson
Class taught: Math & PE
Sponsor of: Football/Sports
Brief History/Personality Description: Mark was a troublemaker when he was sixteen, and most teachers thought he was a dumb student, but he was acctually a math whiz. But mind his looks, he's acctually very strict.
Anything else you might want to add: He's a very athletic man so he loves sports.
Picture:http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/...gal186/Mark.jpg
Test Subject
Original Poster
#71 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 8:38 PM
Sweet!! Do you want him to teach PE as well? Because we need a teacher for that class as well, and he seems quite suited to it. It's up to you though. :]

#72 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 8:39 PM
Okay, sure... he'll teach two things than.

Edit: Can Sylvia teach the first class?
#73 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:00 PM
This is my girl, Natalia. What group do you guys think I should put her in? I can't decide.

#74 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:02 PM
Bring her in! She looks a lot like a prep if you ask me though. And that's my name! I'm Natalia also!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#75 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:05 PM
Girl, Sylvia has the first period. So you might want to start thinking up a fun game or assignment for everyone to do. Keep in mind, when we start, school has already been going on for a month or two-- it's almost Halloween. Just things to consider. :]

Spooner- I agree. She definitely has the prep look to me. :] But that's just my opinion.

Locked thread | Locked by: AtropaMandragora Reason: RP continued in new thread
Page 3 of 96