Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 2669 times. | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Found
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 2:49 AM
WCIF Platinum Braided Topknot Hair?? FOUND
The Maxi blonde color of the female braided topknot which came (I think) with the base game is yucky. I used to have a very platinum recolor of this hair which I lost a few crashes ago and I've never been able to find it again. I really love this hair but the Maxi colors just don't appeal to me! Anyone know where I can find the platinum and/or any alternatives colors? Thanks!! :D
Advertisement
#2 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:21 AM
Lyran has some platinum recolors of maxis hair.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:21 AM
Thanks!! :D

I picked up her entire ash blond series...I love the shade of blonde. Unfortunately, the braided topknot was not among them. I continue to hunt for that one too!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
staff: moderator
#4 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 4:27 PM
Maybe the Orchidee recolor at Pronup Sims?

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 9:17 PM
Thanks Julianarosalia! I grabbed that one too but the one I lost was actually with the little cornrow braids! :D
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
staff: moderator
#6 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 2:35 PM
Edejan, there are other EAxis hair recolors there, one of them might be the braided topknot which I may have inadvertently overlooked due to trying to work on wedding stuff while moderating.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 11:58 PM
Well, believe it or not, I finally found this hair. It's on MTS2 - which I scour everyday - but it's listed under the redhead project. So here it is for anyone who loves this hair as much as I do:

http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=214015

Oh and btw, thanks Julianarosalia. I did go through Pronupsims and it wasn't there altho' they did have some I had to dl. Thanks!!!
Closed Thread

Section jump