Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 9862 times.
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:12 PM
WCIF Teen live without parents hack?
Hey all, looking for a hack in which when I create a sim in nonother than CAS (:P), and I make them a teen, I am able to continue to gameplay. In otherwords, I would like a hack where teens can automatically live on their own without having to be connected to an adult in a family tree before I can start the game -.-'

Let's see if I can explain it better, just in case I'm confusing you, as I often do that to people :D.
In CAS when you make a teen, you aren't allowed to finish creating a family until they are tied to an adult in some way. You should all know this part already :P. What I would like, however, is a hack that disables this. I want to be able to create a family of simply a teen, no parents or anything, and then go straight in to gameplay. I don't want to have to create parents and stuff, because then there'd be GENETICS lol. I was thinking of just making an alien as a teen and then trying to raise them up through teen jobs (boolprop will give them supah speshal alien skillz from when they are born) and making them gazillionaires!

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I looked in simbology and here and google.... was that enough? =D :question
Anyway, help if you can
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:48 PM
i was about ask for this too i want too a hack for make teens alon in the cas...

*kah*
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:53 PM
What you can do is make the Sim as an adult in CAS and then when your in on the lot use the agesims on cheat to make the adult into a teen. No hacks are needed for that.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
#4 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 9:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PearDrops
What you can do is make the Sim as an adult in CAS and then when your in on the lot use the agesims on cheat to make the adult into a teen. No hacks are needed for that.

Inteen does this.http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php I believe it is only when teens have aged halfway, but there it is.

There is also a creator who has an outdated version as well as several hacked objects to be used.
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=138660 is a direct link to a PC that you can use to move your sims out.

I can't vouch for it working in AL/MnG, but the mods seem fairly small so I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Note with either of these you can't make just teen famalies in CAS; I guess that's very hardcoded.
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 6:01 PM
*rolleyes* Of course, EAxis didn't want to make it 'real', they just wanted little kids to be happy. What on earth would they say? "Mommy, when I'm a teenager I'm going to move out and live alone with my boyfriend like my sims do!". By the time they are a teenager, they'll actually be able to see how stupid they are, and won't. Why on earth would they enable it so teens can move out and live alone, live alone if their parents are dead, but NOT live alone at the start of CAS? I don't get it.

As I read somewhere else, I wish we had the technology to simply go into the game's system and just re-arrange it to our liking so that it would be RIGHT. I'll just have to go with what PearDrops said, but I wanted them as a teen so that they wouldn't have the 'first kiss' memory and junk. I'm not bothered to get inSim just to rearrange a few memories though :P
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 6:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malison
I wanted them as a teen so that they wouldn't have the 'first kiss' memory and junk.

Got to MATY and download the Lot Debugger which can be used in-game. After aging your sim down to a teen you can use the "Memory -> Wipe Mystery Sim" option to get rid of Mystery Sim.
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd May 2009 at 9:49 PM
Go to simbology and get the SimBlender http://www.simbology.com/mods/al/SimBlender.zip
It allows independent teens plus many other great actions. I use it to do plastic surgery and add makeup on the non-playable sims also. A great hack.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 3rd May 2009 at 1:00 AM
You don't need a hack for a teen sim to live alone without a parent or other adult in the household. The game already allows this.

Section jump